Trump's true plan comes out

I agree with this.
I think Trump may have been a bit more independent due to his wealth, but even his wealth is not safe from the PTB so I think he has had to step in line somewhat.
He has to "step in line", because the power of the President is limited. And thank goodness for that....if Trump has shown the world anything, it's that he would prefer to be a unilateral authoritarian, not bound by laws or the checks of the rest of the government.

Find me a world leader who would NOT want to be that.
Why? That's not a good defense of Trump or anyone else. I was just dismissing the silly deep state bullshit being introduced.

I'm not defending anyone.

To you, who are the PTB?
You, of course, are trying to defend Trump by crafting eauivalence between Trump and every world leader.

Nope. Merely making a point on the nature of all humans. Power almost invariably creates a desire for more power.

Where did I say to start a pre-emptive war?
Oh sorry. I should call it what pre-emptive war actually is. You want to invade North Korea.

(Billy shakes his head ruefully.)

So, where did I say I want to invade North Korea? That's the last thing I want.
You want war with North Korea. You think we can drop a few ICBM's in there and then wash our hands of the whole thing? You should apply for a job in Trump's White House then. You'd be a perfect fit.

1) You didn't answer the question.

2) You have inserted your own assumptions in every response thus far.

Negotiation with North Korea is a complete waste of time. Explain that this is their last chance to fully comply with de-nuclearization, or they will suffer the consequences.

Then turn toward Iran. Same message.

What "consequences" then? None? :rolleyes:

Whatever will convince them to comply, of course.

Seoul and the rest of the region will inevitably be attacked if the Kim regime remains in power.

Why? Since it would mean the total annihilation of North Korea, that makes no sense. Of course, if we go ahead and humor your republican bloodlust, Seoul will certainly be turned to rubble and the rest of the region attacked.

You believe we are dealing with reasonable men. I do not.
I don't believe Trump nor Un are reasonable men. But even an idiot like Un can understand that attacking means complete destruction.

Yes he does, but the question is, is he crazy enough to not care?

And would it be prudent for the world to wait to find out?

He has to "step in line", because the power of the President is limited. And thank goodness for that....if Trump has shown the world anything, it's that he would prefer to be a unilateral authoritarian, not bound by laws or the checks of the rest of the government.

Find me a world leader who would NOT want to be that.
Why? That's not a good defense of Trump or anyone else. I was just dismissing the silly deep state bullshit being introduced.

I'm not defending anyone.

To you, who are the PTB?
You, of course, are trying to defend Trump by crafting eauivalence between Trump and every world leader.

Nope. Merely making a point on the nature of all humans. Power almost invariably creates a desire for more power.
And some do it differently than others. Which is my point.

In the last say 20 years how many countries has NK invaded? How many times have they attacked sovereign nations that are not threat to them?

Better question: who does NK consider to be a threat that they would want nukes so badly? If the answer is nobody, then why would they be working so hard and causing international problems to create nukes?

I would say that NK views everyone as a threat, us, China, SK, and even Russia. They are a little backhole country that needs help from outside to even survive each winter.

Outside of this nuclear advancement problem, what threat could the US be to them? China? They are Kim's best buddy. South Korea? You leave them alone, they'll leave you alone. Russia? What interest would Russia have with NK?

Seems to me they are not advancing nuclear weapons for defense purposes.

The US is a threat because freedom in general is a threat, same hold true for SK.

China is their best buddy while it is expedient for it to be so, that can change quickly.

Russia is always looking to expand and they are always on the lookout for more warm weather ports and North Korea has a few.

As I see it, there are only two purposes for their nukes. It is either for defense or it is for suicide. The latter seems less likely than the former.

61808.jpg

On Maxine Waters...
I just looked out of curiosity, and Maxine Water's net worth is less than mine and my wife's. She is really not worth much at all.
By the way, how much have you given since you are so big on how much others have given?

The context: Another member wanted to see how much Maxine Waters had donated. How much Gator's net worth is is of no concern. Clear attempt at diversion from the topic.
How much of what Maxine Waters makes (or her time) does she donate was the question. Gator seems to be defending that she doesn't donate. (While conveniently puffing his own small chest)
----------------------------------------

On 2nd Amendment....
Blackrook said:
The thing is, the Founding Fathers said that the American people are allowed to own guns, and carry them around, and the government has no power to stop them. Liberals think they're smarter than George Washington and James Madison, and those guys.

Actually the founding fathers said we could "bear arms", they did not mention guns at all. If you want to go by the strict wording then there should be no restriction on any "arm" at all.

Clear defense of the liberal position on Gun Control, twisting meanings and another attempt to redirect the topic

On Donald Trump.....
This one is painfully clear.....like a classic liberal, he hates Trump and nearly ALL his posts reflect that yet he has no good reasons for his hatred

So I'm a mental case? I guess it's possible....But that's not what the evidence bears out here I'm afraid.

Last edited:
So you prefer the Obama/Clinton style which is - bend over, grab ankles and give in style of "negotiation"....which has resulted in such love and cooperation from North Korea towards America.......

This would be thread # 5,856,943 by the Communist, anti-American, hating, Alt-Left, George Soros paid butt-hurt crowd

There is a world of options between the Obama style and the "we will have a war no matter what" options.

You can take your "Communist, anti-American, hating, Alt-Left, George Soros" and shove it up your ass. I am further right than anyone I have found on this board and I love this fucking country enough to have given 20 years of my life to the Marine Corps. So, till you have stood on the yellow footprints you can just shut the hell up.

GD computer commandos all gung ho from the safety of their fat asses sitting behind their computers.

What about those of us who agree with him and are combat vets? Do we
get to say something? I swore the same oath as you, but I remembered
all of it. Defend this country against all enemies...Foreign and Domestic.

If given the option, I'd piss on the body of every dead liberal I saw.

Everyone can have their say but I am tired of computer commando calling me things like Communist, anti-American, hating all because I refuse to suck the left nut Trump on a daily basis like they do.
" I am tired of computer commando calling me things like Communist, anti-American, hating all because I refuse to suck the left nut Trump on a daily basis like they do."

Why? Let them embarrass themselves. They make themselves look angry and stupid. I would put every one of them on morning talk shows, if I had my way. Shine a spotlight right on these impotent, angry little cockroaches. Let them show their asses to everyone and embarrass themselves.
. Shine a spotlight right on these impotent, angry little cockroaches. Let them show their asses to everyone and embarrass themselves.

ah, treat them the way you've been treated...

Good plan

So you prefer the Obama/Clinton style which is - bend over, grab ankles and give in style of "negotiation"....which has resulted in such love and cooperation from North Korea towards America.......

This would be thread # 5,856,943 by the Communist, anti-American, hating, Alt-Left, George Soros paid butt-hurt crowd

There is a world of options between the Obama style and the "we will have a war no matter what" options.

You can take your "Communist, anti-American, hating, Alt-Left, George Soros" and shove it up your ass. I am further right than anyone I have found on this board and I love this fucking country enough to have given 20 years of my life to the Marine Corps. So, till you have stood on the yellow footprints you can just shut the hell up.

GD computer commandos all gung ho from the safety of their fat asses sitting behind their computers.

What about those of us who agree with him and are combat vets? Do we
get to say something? I swore the same oath as you, but I remembered
all of it. Defend this country against all enemies...Foreign and Domestic.

If given the option, I'd piss on the body of every dead liberal I saw.

Everyone can have their say but I am tired of computer commando calling me things like Communist, anti-American, hating all because I refuse to suck the left nut Trump on a daily basis like they do.
" I am tired of computer commando calling me things like Communist, anti-American, hating all because I refuse to suck the left nut Trump on a daily basis like they do."

Why? Let them embarrass themselves. They make themselves look angry and stupid. I would put every one of them on morning talk shows, if I had my way. Shine a spotlight right on these impotent, angry little cockroaches. Let them show their asses to everyone and embarrass themselves.
. Shine a spotlight right on these impotent, angry little cockroaches. Let them show their asses to everyone and embarrass themselves.

ah, treat them the way you've been treated...

Good plan
Better check the scoreboard, big guy. Yes, I am happy to drag my arguments into the light, for all to see. Meanwhile, the nutballs who see commies in every puddle have to hide.

Better check the scoreboard, big guy. Yes, I am happy to drag my arguments into the light, for all to see. Meanwhile, the nutballs who see commies in every puddle have to hide.

Nope....like most Snowflakes, you're just to GD ignorant to know how stupid you actually appear.

Notice that MANY of these off shore America haters list a fake US location.
Not saying this one for sure, but it's a common commie tactic.

61808.jpg

On Maxine Waters...
I just looked out of curiosity, and Maxine Water's net worth is less than mine and my wife's. She is really not worth much at all.
By the way, how much have you given since you are so big on how much others have given?

The context: Another member wanted to see how much Maxine Waters had donated. How much Gator's net worth is is of no concern. Clear attempt at diversion from the topic.
How much of what Maxine Waters makes (or her time) does she donate was the question. Gator seems to be defending that she doesn't donate. (While conveniently puffing his own small chest)

On 2nd Amendment....
Blackrook said:
The thing is, the Founding Fathers said that the American people are allowed to own guns, and carry them around, and the government has no power to stop them. Liberals think they're smarter than George Washington and James Madison, and those guys.

Actually the founding fathers said we could "bear arms", they did not mention guns at all. If you want to go by the strict wording then there should be no restriction on any "arm" at all.

Clear defense of the liberal position on Gun Control, twisting meanings and another attempt to redirect the topic

On Donald Trump.....
This one is painfully clear.....like a classic liberal, he hates Trump and nearly ALL his posts reflect that yet he has no good reasons for his hatred

So I'm a mental case? I guess it's possible....But that's not what the evidence bears out here I'm afraid.

Thanks for making this so easy.

First, the thread about Maxine Waters lied about her networth, I merely defend the truth of the matter. As for my question as to how much the idiot in the thread gave, he was calling out everyone with a (D) in front of their name, seemed only fair to ask that loser how much he has helped.

As for the 2nd Amendment, I am 100% correct, it is was not meant to be limited to guns. If you are trying to limit it to guns, then you are the one attacking the 2nd, not me.

And yes, I cannot stand Trump either as a crappy business man or as an even worse President. As a small government, more personal freedom loving libertarian. Donald Trump is the antithesis of everything I stand for.

First, the thread about Maxine Waters lied about her networth, I merely defend the truth of the matter. As for my question as to how much the idiot in the thread gave, he was calling out everyone with a (D) in front of their name, seemed only fair to ask that loser how much he has helped.

As for the 2nd Amendment, I am 100% correct, it is was not meant to be limited to guns. If you are trying to limit it to guns, then you are the one attacking the 2nd, not me.

And yes, I cannot stand Trump either as a crappy business man or as an even worse President. As a small government, more personal freedom loving libertarian. Donald Trump is the antithesis of everything I stand for.

And how is Donald Trump pro big government? For that matter, how is he a "crappy" business man? You mentioned your net worth....are you just jealous of his?

Not that I'm his biggest fan...I just resent people who are one thing and lie through their teeth about it.

And how is Donald Trump pro big government? For that matter, how is he a "crappy" business man? You mentioned your net worth....are you just jealous of his?

Not that I'm his biggest fan...I just resent people who are one thing and lie through their teeth about it.

He has called for more than 500 billion dollar increase in military spending alone. The military is part of the government you know.
He has called for more than 500 billion dollars in infrastructure repair, just more government spending.
He is threatening a 35% or higher "tax" on items made by US companies overseas being brought back to the US.
He has said that eminent domain is a "wonderful" thing and he will be using it as POTUS. He has to take land to have his stupid fucking wall built.
He wants to spending 25 billion or more on a 2000 mile long wall along with the billions in upkeep over the coming years.

Is that enough or would you like more?

This is a joke....right?

He has called for more than 500 billion dollar increase in military spending alone. The military is part of the government you know.

The ONLY reason he is calling for defense spending is because the Democrats reduced it to a point that we were no longer able to defend ourselves as a nation against evolving threats. You DO think National Defense (the PRIMARY purpose of government, btw) is a good thing, don't you?

He has called for more than 500 billion dollars in infrastructure repair, just more government spending.

If Obama had done them, maybe we wouldn't need so much now? Instead, Obama plundered TRILLIONS on welfare programs and campaign supporters through fiascos like Solyndra. C'mon...you're kidding....aren't you?

He is threatening a 35% or higher "tax" on items made by US companies overseas being brought back to the US.

TO PUSH THEM TO BRING JOBS BACK HOME!! DAMN! YOU DO HATE AMERICA!!!

He has said that eminent domain is a "wonderful" thing and he will be using it as POTUS. He has to take land to have his stupid fucking wall built.

IIRC, LIKE 99% of the landowners affected said they'd be happy to give up land to have the wall since they have lost it to drug runners ANYWAY!

He wants to spending 25 billion or more on a 2000 mile long wall along with the billions in upkeep over the coming years.

It will COST LESS to have and maintain the wall than spend trillions to service millions of illegals.

I'd like AT LEAST ONE VALID reason. Look, we need government. But what we DON'T need is a nanny state where government tells you things like you can't have a wind power turbine, that harms or hinders noone else, on your property. We don't need a government that grows the bureaucracy unnecessarily. We don't need a bigger government that tells us how and when we can store rain water on our property. We don't need a bigger government that uses the IRS against groups that speak out against it.......

But we need government for infrastructure, National Defense and few other things that are best done as a nation.

Last edited:
This is a joke....right?

The ONLY reason he is calling for defense spending is because the Democrats reduced it to a point that we were no longer able to defend ourselves as a nation against evolving threats. You DO think National Defense (the PRIMARY purpose of government, btw) is a good thing, don't you?

If Obama had done them, maybe we wouldn't need so much now? Instead, Obama plundered TRILLIONS on welfare programs and campaign supporters through fiascos like Solyndra. C'mon...you're kidding....aren't you?

TO PUSH THEM TO BRING JOBS BACK HOME!! DAMN! YOU DO HATE AMERICA!!!

IIRC, LIKE 99% of the landowners affected said they'd be happy to give up land to have the wall since they have lost it to drug runners ANYWAY!

It will COST LESS to have and maintain the wall than spend trillions to service millions of illegals.

I'd like AT LEAST ONE VALID reason. Look, we need government. But what we DON'T need is a nanny state where government tells you things like you can't have a wind power turbine, that harms or hinders noone else, on your property. We don't need a government that grows the bureaucracy unnecessarily. We don't need a bigger government that tells us how and when we can store rain water on our property. We don't need a bigger government that uses the IRS against groups that speak out against it.......

But we need government for infrastructure, National Defense and few other things that are best done as a nation.

We do not have an underfunded military, we have misused and mismanaged military.

Sort of funny you do not want a "nanny" state but you are all on board with the nanny state telling people where to build their products and punishing those that do not follow the rules.

Today's conservatives are no different than today's liberals, they all want to spend and spend and spend some more. They only disagree on where to spend it.

We are already spending our grandkids money, how far into the future generations do you wish to go.

On this matter, I think it's quite simple: presidents enjoy great popularity when the country is at war and being at war changes the political conversation to the topic of "how the president is handling the war." It's classic "create a problem to then solve it" so one can look good for having done so or attempted to.

Its finally out in the open, after 8 years about complaining about the deficits, they finally admit they dont care about debt. Another great quote.

Trump has certainly killed the tea party; dead and buried.
7kjgw13yz7pz.jpg

All this shows is how extremely narrow minded you are. Brainwashed is a better description.

For a Mexican National, your English isn't bad.

We do not have an underfunded military, we have misused and mismanaged military.

Sort of funny you do not want a "nanny" state but you are all on board with the nanny state telling people where to build their products and punishing those that do not follow the rules.

Today's conservatives are no different than today's liberals, they all want to spend and spend and spend some more. They only disagree on where to spend it.

We are already spending our grandkids money, how far into the future generations do you wish to go.

Show me where you've complained about the Obama waste. Did you like Obama?
You haven't complained one bit about the TRILLIONS wasted by Obama and we have NOTHING to show for it except for failed fake companies that were fronts to launder money to his supporters. Obama gave us ZERO infrastructure improvements (inspite of all the BS talk about "shovel-ready" jobs). Obama gave us ZERO military strengthening (he actually tore it down)

And imbeciles think the way to global peace is by laying down our arms and singing Kumbaya.

There IS a reasonable budget for things that actually make our nation stronger. But so far there is absolutely NO COMPARISON between Trump and Obama in terms of smarter and better spending. If you love lots of money spent on transgender bathrooms and trillions wasted on welfare so that people could buy Jaguars and BMWs and cruise tickets and booze while laughing about the system....then Obama was your guy.

Last edited:
On this matter, I think it's quite simple: presidents enjoy great popularity when the country is at war and being at war changes the political conversation to the topic of "how the president is handling the war." It's classic "create a problem to then solve it" so one can look good for having done so or attempted to.

To some degree there may be a smidgen of truth to this. But remember, while some laugh at the notion of a "Deep State", it's not so much the President who pushed these wars as the powerful billionaires behind the military industrial complex....which is exactly why the Nobel Peace Prize winning Obama eventually went to war after all. Liberals awarding liberals....how cute.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back