Trump's true plan comes out

GD computer commandos all gung ho from the safety of their fat asses sitting behind their computers.
I've got news for you my friend - every man and woman in uniform could be just as safe if we handle our military actions properly. Our drones (including armed reaper drones) are flown from very safe, very comfortable bunkers in Utah.

We have astounding technology that will easily prevent loss of life for our military. The problem is that the leadership never leverages it properly.

Negotiation with North Korea is a complete waste of time. Explain that this is their last chance to fully comply with de-nuclearization, or they will suffer the consequences.

Then turn toward Iran. Same message.
There we go. This guy has the true spirit of a modern republican. War with Iran and NK? Oh man. That'll really get everyone's dicks hard.

Seoul and the rest of the region will inevitably be attacked if the Kim regime remains in power. He wants a united Korea, under his authority.

Better to deal with it now than allow him time to increase his capabilities and pass the technology to Iran.

In the last say 20 years how many countries has NK invaded? How many times have they attacked sovereign nations that are not threat to them?

I believe everyone over there will keep Trump at bay. You think South Korea or Japan wants us to start a pre-emptive war with North Korea?
That's exactly what they want. Both South Korea and Japan want the Kim's dead and North Korea liberated a billion times more than anyone in the U.S. does.
Not accurate. South Korea does not want Kim to llob his artillery on Seoul, and Japan does not want to suffer a nuclear attack. Both countries would rather see a solution of containment, if these are the only two choices.

So you prefer the Obama/Clinton style which is - bend over, grab ankles and give in style of "negotiation"....which has resulted in such love and cooperation from North Korea towards America.......

This would be thread # 5,856,943 by the Communist, anti-American, hating, Alt-Left, George Soros paid butt-hurt crowd

There is a world of options between the Obama style and the "we will have a war no matter what" options.

You can take your "Communist, anti-American, hating, Alt-Left, George Soros" and shove it up your ass. I am further right than anyone I have found on this board and I love this fucking country enough to have given 20 years of my life to the Marine Corps. So, till you have stood on the yellow footprints you can just shut the hell up.

GD computer commandos all gung ho from the safety of their fat asses sitting behind their computers.

If you were as "smart" as you think you are you'd understand that everyone takes orders from someone else, even Presidents.

I believe everyone over there will keep Trump at bay. You think South Korea or Japan wants us to start a pre-emptive war with North Korea?
That's exactly what they want. Both South Korea and Japan want the Kim's dead and North Korea liberated a billion times more than anyone in the U.S. does.
Yeah, but what they want even more is for the cities not to be reduced to rubble. Why do you think we signed the armistice? Why do you think we haven't already invaded? Christ. Bloodlust coupled with a low IQ...

So you prefer the Obama/Clinton style which is - bend over, grab ankles and give in style of "negotiation"....which has resulted in such love and cooperation from North Korea towards America.......

This would be thread # 5,856,943 by the Communist, anti-American, hating, Alt-Left, George Soros paid butt-hurt crowd

There is a world of options between the Obama style and the "we will have a war no matter what" options.

You can take your "Communist, anti-American, hating, Alt-Left, George Soros" and shove it up your ass. I am further right than anyone I have found on this board and I love this fucking country enough to have given 20 years of my life to the Marine Corps. So, till you have stood on the yellow footprints you can just shut the hell up.

If you were as "smart" as you think you are you'd understand that everyone takes orders from someone else, even Presidents.

I agree with this.
I think Trump may have been a bit more independent due to his wealth, but even his wealth is not safe from the PTB so I think he has had to step in line somewhat.

I think due to their misguided love of all powerful government, the Left has a hard time believing that there could be any element to the government which is not looking out for their best interests.

Seoul and the rest of the region will inevitably be attacked if the Kim regime remains in power.

Why? Since it would mean the total annihilation of North Korea, that makes no sense. Of course, if we go ahead and humor your republican bloodlust, Seoul will certainly be turned to rubble and the rest of the region attacked.

You believe we are dealing with reasonable men. I do not.
I don't believe Trump nor Un are reasonable men. But even an idiot like Un can understand that attacking means complete destruction.

He believes China will keep the US at bay.

Where did I say to start a pre-emptive war?

Yeah, but what they want even more is for the cities not to be reduced to rubble. Why do you think we signed the armistice? Why do you think we haven't already invaded? Christ. Bloodlust coupled with a low IQ...
It's not 1937, Old Fool. :lmao:

We have all kinds of anti-missile technologies and "iron domes" that will prevent cities from being "reduced to rubble". Listen - you just play shuffleboard and clean your dentures. Leave these discussions to people who don't believe that we still fight wars with World War II tactics and technologies.

Actually the stupid left wing blogs that angry lefties seem to depend on these days have it ass backwards. The media wants a war with N.K. and Trump and Tillerson are desperate to avoid one. As usual the leaderless angry democrat party is silent about the whole thing while they continue to lose elections. Trump even negotiated an agreement with China to sanction N.K. but the crazy left won't give him any credit. The last time we were in Korea during the bumbling Truman administration China was the enemy.
And if we try to occupy North Korea, China will be our enemy again.

Again? They are and have been your enemy since forever. To me they are the most dangerous threat to long term American dominance than possibly any other nation in history.
no, Pres Trump is the most dangerous to long term American dominance....not north Korea....sheesh. NK means nothing to us and our American dominance in the world...

I agree with this.
I think Trump may have been a bit more independent due to his wealth, but even his wealth is not safe from the PTB so I think he has had to step in line somewhat.
He has to "step in line", because the power of the President is limited. And thank goodness for that....if Trump has shown the world anything, it's that he would prefer to be a unilateral authoritarian, not bound by laws or the checks of the rest of the government.

Trumps plan:

1. Try to make America Great.
2. Piss off the lefties by not being like them.
3. Piss off the righties by demanding they not act like the left.
4. Watch the liberal news crumble in on itself.
5. Profit

Why? Since it would mean the total annihilation of North Korea, that makes no sense. Of course, if we go ahead and humor your republican bloodlust, Seoul will certainly be turned to rubble and the rest of the region attacked.

I don't believe Trump nor Un are reasonable men. But even an idiot like Un can understand that attacking means complete destruction.

Oh sorry. I should call it what pre-emptive war actually is. You want to invade North Korea.

I agree with this.
He has to "step in line", because the power of the President is limited. And thank goodness for that....if Trump has shown the world anything, it's that he would prefer to be a unilateral authoritarian, not bound by laws or the checks of the rest of the government.

Find me a world leader who would NOT want to be that.

I agree with this.

I think due to their misguided love of all powerful government, the Left has a hard time believing that there could be any element to the government which is not looking out for their best interests.

Two very key things occurred that revealed what was happening. Trump met with Kissinger AND he allowed Mcmaster to purge non-establishment staff members

Oh sorry. I should call it what pre-emptive war actually is. You want to invade North Korea.

(Billy shakes his head ruefully.)

So, where did I say I want to invade North Korea? That's the last thing I want.

Oh for God's sake!

You probably voted for Obama...the man with the phone and pen.

These people are mental cases....plain and simple

I agree with this.

Why? That's not a good defense of Trump or anyone else. I was just dismissing the silly deep state bullshit being introduced.

(Billy shakes his head ruefully.)

So, where did I say I want to invade North Korea? That's the last thing I want.
You want war with North Korea. You think we can drop a few ICBM's in there and then wash our hands of the whole thing? You should apply for a job in Trump's White House then. You'd be a perfect fit.

I agree with this.

Why? That's not a good defense of Trump or anyone else. I was just dismissing the silly deep state bullshit being introduced.

I'm not defending anyone.

To you, who are the PTB?

Forum List

Back