Trump's true plan comes out

He does not want anything but a war with NK. He is afraid that Tillerson might actually negotiate a peaceful settlement, and that would not do.

Trump will have his war no matter what.

Trump tells Tillerson not to 'waste time' on North Korea talks: 'We'll do what has to be done'

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 58m58 minutes ago
    Replying to @realDonaldTrump
    ...Save your energy Rex, we'll do what has to be done!

9,610 replies4,631 retweets16,680 likes

2. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 59m59 minutes ago
    I told Rex Tillerson, our wonderful Secretary of State, that he is wasting his time trying to negotiate with Little Rocket Man...
The U.S. signed up for a major war or two on November 8. Nobody should be surprised when Trump sets it off.
You dumb bigot. America hasn't been at peace since AIPAC took over our foreign policy. Get a clue.

So you prefer the Obama/Clinton style which is - bend over, grab ankles and give in style of "negotiation"....which has resulted in such love and cooperation from North Korea towards America.......

This would be thread # 5,856,943 by the Communist, anti-American, hating, Alt-Left, George Soros paid butt-hurt crowd

There is a world of options between the Obama style and the "we will have a war no matter what" options.

You can take your "Communist, anti-American, hating, Alt-Left, George Soros" and shove it up your ass. I am further right than anyone I have found on this board and I love this fucking country enough to have given 20 years of my life to the Marine Corps. So, till you have stood on the yellow footprints you can just shut the hell up.

GD computer commandos all gung ho from the safety of their fat asses sitting behind their computers.

What about those of us who agree with him and are combat vets? Do we
get to say something? I swore the same oath as you, but I remembered
all of it. Defend this country against all enemies...Foreign and Domestic.

If given the option, I'd piss on the body of every dead liberal I saw.
Then your "combat status" is null and void and you deserve zero respect from any American.

Actually the stupid left wing blogs that angry lefties seem to depend on these days have it ass backwards. The media wants a war with N.K. and Trump and Tillerson are desperate to avoid one. As usual the leaderless angry democrat party is silent about the whole thing while they continue to lose elections. Trump even negotiated an agreement with China to sanction N.K. but the crazy left won't give him any credit. The last time we were in Korea during the bumbling Truman administration China was the enemy.

He does not want anything but a war with NK. He is afraid that Tillerson might actually negotiate a peaceful settlement, and that would not do.

Trump tells Tillerson not to 'waste time' on North Korea talks: 'We'll do what has to be done'

I told Rex Tillerson, our wonderful Secretary of State, that he is wasting his time trying to negotiate with Little Rocket Man...
The U.S. signed up for a major war or two on November 8. Nobody should be surprised when Trump sets it off.

No. America signed up for a massive uphill climb when Bill Clinton allowed China into the WTO. Then in turn, appeased North Korea while arming China with 100,000 of American factories.

This should have been dealt with long ago. Is it ideal to wait for your enemies who teach their kids to attack Americans to have nukes before you decide to deal with them? Probably best to nip these threats in the bud, long before they become such a threat, and the options far more narrow in scope.
There you go supporting starting a major war, just like everyone who voted for Trump. Longing for the Iraq glory days. Like I said, we signed up on Nov. 8.

There has been no war with North Korea since the 1950s. He has nuclear capabilities and has threatened to nuke America without a concern. They sent back an American college student as a shadow of his former self, after keeping him for years in a prison for stealing a poster.

Yet, there's been no war of which you speak. So how is the current strategy been effective for America and the world?

I do not want a war, apparently the cowardly North Korean dictators do.
You keep saying you don't want war, then say we should go to war. So confusing.

You should reread my comments. I said there is no good option. Ultimately if the choice between war now against a weaker foe that has shown they will not stop their activities and in fact is far more advanced than U.S intelligence knew, or, a fully nuclear arsenal that could end the lives of millions of Americans. Well, the answer is obvious.

I don't want war. That's the ideal. Now answer me, do you want a fully armed nuclear state of North Korea? Explain how anything to date has prevented his progress and/or how war is avoided based on the words and actions of North Korea.

No. America signed up for a massive uphill climb when Bill Clinton allowed China into the WTO. Then in turn, appeased North Korea while arming China with 100,000 of American factories.

This should have been dealt with long ago. Is it ideal to wait for your enemies who teach their kids to attack Americans to have nukes before you decide to deal with them? Probably best to nip these threats in the bud, long before they become such a threat, and the options far more narrow in scope.
no, China would have entered the WTO, with or without Clinton or the USA...

Sorry, I don't accept that. The world follows Americas lead, especially in the 1990's. If Clinton didn't want America into the WTO, it would not have happened. He reasoned that China would become a more free and democratic society if we did this. That didn't happen at all. Just ask Canada when it lost it's UN Security Council seat. That was all Obamas doing (payback for Harper meddling in U.S election affairs).

Just yesterday there were massive protests in Hong Kong regarding human rights. You imagine how those on the Mainland are experiencing life.

You support war. Having a temper tantrum about Bill Clinton has nothing to do with it. You, a Canadian I might add, are all gung ho for the U.S. to fling itself into a new shit show in the Korea's.

Actually the stupid left wing blogs that angry lefties seem to depend on these days have it ass backwards. The media wants a war with N.K. and Trump and Tillerson are desperate to avoid one. As usual the leaderless angry democrat party is silent about the whole thing while they continue to lose elections. Trump even negotiated an agreement with China to sanction N.K. but the crazy left won't give him any credit. The last time we were in Korea during the bumbling Truman administration China was the enemy.
And if we try to occupy North Korea, China will be our enemy again.

Again? They are and have been your enemy since forever. To me they are the most dangerous threat to long term American dominance than possibly any other nation in history.

Occupy North Korea? How is that possible? Thanks to the media that writes the history books, the crazy angry left has no sense of real history. Harry Truman was the darling of the media and today he is even on the list of top ten of presidents. General MacArthur was also the darling of the media. Together they received a tickertape parade after the loss of anywhere between 35,000 and 50,000 American Troops in three years of criminal negligence and absurd leadership. The media called it the "forgotten war" so they wouldn't have to criticize a popular president and a popular general. Today the media is trying to force President Trump's hand to bomb N.K. in order to escalate tensions between the U.S. and China for political reasons and damn the Country. If it happens there won't be any occupation but N.K. will cease to exist as a threat.

Negotiation with North Korea is a complete waste of time. Explain that this is their last chance to fully comply with de-nuclearization, or they will suffer the consequences.

Then turn toward Iran. Same message.
There we go. This guy has the true spirit of a modern republican. War with Iran and NK? Oh man. That'll really get everyone's dicks hard.

Seoul and the rest of the region will inevitably be attacked if the Kim regime remains in power. He wants a united Korea, under his authority.

Better to deal with it now than allow him time to increase his capabilities and pass the technology to Iran.

Again? They are and have been your enemy since forever. To me they are the most dangerous threat to long term American dominance than possibly any other nation in history.

Occupy North Korea? How is that possible? Thanks to the media that writes the history books, the crazy angry left has no sense of real history. Harry Truman was the darling of the media and today he is even on the list of top ten of presidents. General MacArthur was also the darling of the media. Together they received a tickertape parade after the loss of anywhere between 35,000 and 50,000 American Troops in three years of criminal negligence and absurd leadership. The media called it the "forgotten war" so they wouldn't have to criticize a popular president and a popular general. Today the media is trying to force President Trump's hand to bomb N.K. in order to escalate tensions between the U.S. and China for political reasons and damn the Country. If it happens there won't be any occupation but N.K. will cease to exist as a threat.
I reject your silliness about the media. Peddle that nonsense to someone else.

Seoul and the rest of the region will inevitably be attacked if the Kim regime remains in power.

Why? Since it would mean the total annihilation of North Korea, that makes no sense. Of course, if we go ahead and humor your republican bloodlust, Seoul will certainly be turned to rubble and the rest of the region attacked.

You believe we are dealing with reasonable men. I do not.

Negotiation with North Korea is a complete waste of time. Explain that this is their last chance to fully comply with de-nuclearization, or they will suffer the consequences.

There we go. This guy has the true spirit of a modern republican. War with Iran and NK? Oh man. That'll really get everyone's dicks hard.

Seoul and the rest of the region will inevitably be attacked if the Kim regime remains in power. He wants a united Korea, under his authority.

Better to deal with it now than allow him time to increase his capabilities and pass the technology to Iran.

In the last say 20 years how many countries has NK invaded? How many times have they attacked sovereign nations that are not threat to them?

Seoul and the rest of the region will inevitably be attacked if the Kim regime remains in power.

Why? Since it would mean the total annihilation of North Korea, that makes no sense. Of course, if we go ahead and humor your republican bloodlust, Seoul will certainly be turned to rubble and the rest of the region attacked.

We shall see. Right now it seems neither men at the top are reasonable men. Trump is doing his level best to goad Un into shooting at a plane or something so he has his excuse to have his war. I have no doubt that Trump would sacrifice Guam if it meant he got his war.

I don't believe Trump nor Un are reasonable men. But even an idiot like Un can understand that attacking means complete destruction.

In the last say 20 years how many countries has NK invaded? How many times have they attacked sovereign nations that are not threat to them?

Irrelevant. This is now.

I don't believe Trump nor Un are reasonable men. But even an idiot like Un can understand that attacking means complete destruction.

He believes China will keep the US at bay.

He believes China will keep the US at bay.
I believe everyone over there will keep Trump at bay. You think South Korea or Japan wants us to start a pre-emptive war with North Korea?

So you prefer the Obama/Clinton style which is - bend over, grab ankles and give in style of "negotiation"....which has resulted in such love and cooperation from North Korea towards America.......

This would be thread # 5,856,943 by the Communist, anti-American, hating, Alt-Left, George Soros paid butt-hurt crowd

There is a world of options between the Obama style and the "we will have a war no matter what" options.

You can take your "Communist, anti-American, hating, Alt-Left, George Soros" and shove it up your ass. I am further right than anyone I have found on this board and I love this fucking country enough to have given 20 years of my life to the Marine Corps. So, till you have stood on the yellow footprints you can just shut the hell up.

GD computer commandos all gung ho from the safety of their fat asses sitting behind their computers.

You mean.... like yourself.
I called your bluff. IF I had found you were being honest I might have even apologized.

First, you're full of shit. Trump has NOT said that.

I went back and read a bunch of your posts (just in case I was wrong) and found I was right.
You ALWAYS side with the communist Left, lying bitch.
You love what the Left is doing to it you GD liar.

You defended Maxine waters and CONSTANTLY berate Trump.
You dissed the 2nd Amendment
You defended the liberal media
Came out as an atheist

YOU are nothing but another fraud poser....probably never served and constantly defend the left. go fuck yourself you lying POS.

Figures two of the forums hard core commies liked your post.
But don't take my word for it.....proof is there.....

>>> Anyone doubting....go read his posts.....It's CLEAR he doesn't like the right wing. <<<

They can lie, but they can NOT hide.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back