Trump's true plan comes out

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
He does not want anything but a war with NK. He is afraid that Tillerson might actually negotiate a peaceful settlement, and that would not do.

Trump will have his war no matter what.

Trump tells Tillerson not to 'waste time' on North Korea talks: 'We'll do what has to be done'

1. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 58m58 minutes ago
    Replying to @realDonaldTrump
    ...Save your energy Rex, we'll do what has to be done!

9,610 replies4,631 retweets16,680 likes

2. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 59m59 minutes ago
    I told Rex Tillerson, our wonderful Secretary of State, that he is wasting his time trying to negotiate with Little Rocket Man...

So you prefer the Obama/Clinton style which is - bend over, grab ankles and give in style of "negotiation"....which has resulted in such love and cooperation from North Korea towards America.......

This would be thread # 5,856,943 by the Communist, anti-American, hating, Alt-Left, George Soros paid butt-hurt crowd

So you prefer the Obama/Clinton style which is - bend over, grab ankles and give in style of "negotiation"....which has resulted in such love and cooperation from North Korea towards America.......

This would be thread # 5,856,943 by the Communist, anti-American, hating, Alt-Left, George Soros paid butt-hurt crowd

There is a world of options between the Obama style and the "we will have a war no matter what" options.

You can take your "Communist, anti-American, hating, Alt-Left, George Soros" and shove it up your ass. I am further right than anyone I have found on this board and I love this fucking country enough to have given 20 years of my life to the Marine Corps. So, till you have stood on the yellow footprints you can just shut the hell up.

GD computer commandos all gung ho from the safety of their fat asses sitting behind their computers.

There is a world of options between the Obama style and the "we will have a war no matter what" options.

You can take your "Communist, anti-American, hating, Alt-Left, George Soros" and shove it up your ass. I am further right than anyone I have found on this board and I love this fucking country enough to have given 20 years of my life to the Marine Corps. So, till you have stood on the yellow footprints you can just shut the hell up.

GD computer commandos all gung ho from the safety of their fat asses sitting behind their computers.

What about those of us who agree with him and are combat vets? Do we
get to say something? I swore the same oath as you, but I remembered
all of it. Defend this country against all enemies...Foreign and Domestic.

If given the option, I'd piss on the body of every dead liberal I saw.

He does not want anything but a war with NK. He is afraid that Tillerson might actually negotiate a peaceful settlement, and that would not do.

Trump tells Tillerson not to 'waste time' on North Korea talks: 'We'll do what has to be done'

I told Rex Tillerson, our wonderful Secretary of State, that he is wasting his time trying to negotiate with Little Rocket Man...
The U.S. signed up for a major war or two on November 8. Nobody should be surprised when Trump sets it off.

I agree a peaceful resolution would be ideal. I'm no war hawk, and as you suggest, I am one of those people sitting on my ass (though it's not flabby thank you very much), so I won't be gearing up for battle. For that, we should all be forever grateful and appreciate those who sacrifice on the front lines.

However, let's be objective here, there is no good option. If North Korea is hellbent on being a nuclear power there are 1000's of lives lost now (many more North Korean than American), or, there is the potential for millions lost and major cities wiped out for 50 years.

Knowing history and the impulses of dictators, unfortunately I don't think this ends happily. Especially due to China's excessive meddling in North Korea's success.

Oh, and if this also gives America the ability to punish China and turn back their economy a decade, even better. There has been a concerted effort to destroy America and individual liberty. To hell with all of them.

The U.S. signed up for a major war or two on November 8. Nobody should be surprised when Trump sets it off.

No. America signed up for a massive uphill climb when Bill Clinton allowed China into the WTO. Then in turn, appeased North Korea while arming China with 100,000 of American factories.

This should have been dealt with long ago. Is it ideal to wait for your enemies who teach their kids to attack Americans to have nukes before you decide to deal with them? Probably best to nip these threats in the bud, long before they become such a threat, and the options far more narrow in scope.

Plan: Make America great.

Sounds like a great plan to me. If he wanted war with North Korea he would have already have had it.

No. America signed up for a massive uphill climb when Bill Clinton allowed China into the WTO. Then in turn, appeased North Korea while arming China with 100,000 of American factories.

This should have been dealt with long ago. Is it ideal to wait for your enemies who teach their kids to attack Americans to have nukes before you decide to deal with them? Probably best to nip these threats in the bud, long before they become such a threat, and the options far more narrow in scope.
There you go supporting starting a major war, just like everyone who voted for Trump. Longing for the Iraq glory days. Like I said, we signed up on Nov. 8.

Negotiation with North Korea is a complete waste of time. Explain that this is their last chance to fully comply with de-nuclearization, or they will suffer the consequences.

Then turn toward Iran. Same message.

Negotiation with North Korea is a complete waste of time. Explain that this is their last chance to fully comply with de-nuclearization, or they will suffer the consequences.

Then turn toward Iran. Same message.
There we go. This guy has the true spirit of a modern republican. War with Iran and NK? Oh man. That'll really get everyone's dicks hard.

no, China would have entered the WTO, with or without Clinton or the USA...

IF we don't start a war, there is a very good chance China will step in because its becoming in there best interest. this is to big of a deal to act now & think later.

There you go supporting starting a major war, just like everyone who voted for Trump. Longing for the Iraq glory days. Like I said, we signed up on Nov. 8.

There has been no war with North Korea since the 1950s. He has nuclear capabilities and has threatened to nuke America without a concern. They sent back an American college student as a shadow of his former self, after keeping him for years in a prison for stealing a poster.

Yet, there's been no war of which you speak. So how is the current strategy been effective for America and the world?

I do not want a war, apparently the cowardly North Korean dictators do.

There has been no war with North Korea since the 1950s. He has nuclear capabilities and has threatened to nuke America without a concern. They sent back an American college student as a shadow of his former self, after keeping him for years in a prison for stealing a poster.

Yet, there's been no war of which you speak. So how is the current strategy been effective for America and the world?

I do not want a war, apparently the cowardly North Korean dictators do.
You keep saying you don't want war, then say we should go to war. So confusing.

no, China would have entered the WTO, with or without Clinton or the USA...

Sorry, I don't accept that. The world follows Americas lead, especially in the 1990's. If Clinton didn't want America into the WTO, it would not have happened. He reasoned that China would become a more free and democratic society if we did this. That didn't happen at all. Just ask Canada when it lost it's UN Security Council seat. That was all Obamas doing (payback for Harper meddling in U.S election affairs).

Just yesterday there were massive protests in Hong Kong regarding human rights. You imagine how those on the Mainland are experiencing life.

Last edited:

Apparently you aren’t familiar with the “good” cop, “bad” cop routine...

Forum List

Back