Trumps Ties to Russia

The fact that the US isnt attacking them for starters

The real question is, who isn't the U.S./West attacking these days? How many countries are they invading and bombing currently? How many they up to? Do Americans even know? I doubt they do.

That is the point. We have had a misguided for policy for 8 years (which saw the reemergence of Russia's aims at empire) and we've had an in coherent for policy for another 8 years, and Nato and european society has suffered for it.
NATO is obsolete. There is the EU now, they can fend for themselves, although I doubt they are in any danger from anybody but from themselves flooding their own territory with Islamist terrorists. There is no need for NATO any longer. I don't see any European suffering caused by the U.S. Could you be m ore specific about that?
Putin wants non-democratic non-free market economies in the Baltic states, Ukraine and Georgia. Belarus is close to, if not, a state economy dictatorship. The majority of people in countries besides Belarus don't care to be assimilated.

Why is that America's business? Hardly a valid reason for starting another Cold War.

it also doesn't require getting into bed with Russia and allowing putin to restore his soviet union because Donald and his guy have some type of "too close" relationship with them.

what is disingenuous here is that if it were Hillary, you all would be demanding she be tried for treason.

russian-communist-party-supporters-hold-a-poster-of-vladimir-putin-picture-id143624126

Russian communist party supporters hold a poster of Vladimir Putin picture reading 'Growth in prices, tarrifs and poverty - all choose you!' during the May Labour Day rally of the Russian communist party in St. Petersburg on May 1,...More

May 01, 2012

commie loving dolts ....

Hey Sub-Dolt.

Is Binyamin Netanyahu also a Commie then?

putinnetanyahu.jpg

putin-provedet-v-moskve-peregovory-s-netanyahu.jpg

5600155dc36188fe268b4615.jpg

If Putin were a Communist, the American Left would adore him. The fact they hate him, proves he is not a Communist. The 'Communist' accusation stuff is just silly outdated Western Propaganda. Putin and Russians laugh about it. Americans are still waging the old Cold War. They haven't moved on.

Putin kills journalists and political opponents. I'm not a Bernie fan, but I'm sure he wouldn't care for that. Jill Stein is more a nut than anything.

You have no proof of that. Just because Western Government/Corporate Media says it's so, doesn't mean it is. And you may wanna go and research the disturbing long list of folks connected to the Clintons who've turned up dead. Check it out, if you dare.

If the news isnt proof of what happens in another nation then what should we look at as proof?

Don't worry about it. All sides lie. But what they do in their own countries is none of our business. We don't need another Cold War. Let's not go there. We should have closer ties with Russia.

You cant explain why you dont know the difference between places that are attacked and those that arent so you pretend its my fault. Typical

"You cant explain why"

You still haven't explained why Russia and Putin are a danger to America.

Is Russia going to invade America via Alaska, I'll repeatedly bombard you with all of the stuff I did earlier until you start explaining your ridiculous hysteria.

You didnt see the article I posted?

US_Russian_Planes.JPEG-02c22_c0-0-5184-3022_s885x516.jpg

In this image released by the U.S. Navy, a Russian SU-24 jet makes a close-range and low altitude pass near the USS Donald Cook on Tuesday, April 12, 2016, in the Baltic Sea. The Russian attack planes buzzed the U.S. Navy destroyer multiple times on Monday and Tuesday, at one point coming so close, an estimated 30 feet, that they created wakes in the water around the ship, a U.S. official said Wednesday, April 13. (U.S. Navy via AP)

The Navy’s top officer on Monday sought to play down recent Russian aggression against U.S. warships in Eastern Europe, but warned in the same breath that Moscow’s recent actions have brought tensions between the two nations a step closer to the boiling point.

Russian aggression brings tension with U.S. to boiling point

Your turn. Tell everyone why Russia is so cool. Annnnnd Go!

Here do you see it now?

Obama and Leftist pro-Islamist Apologists think Saudi Arabia is cool, that's why The Clinton Foundation and Hillary have taken so much filthy lucre from them.

It's why Obama shows his ass and kisses The House of Saud ring and accepts medals from them.

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:aac46db1523c4616b91d979eff7578a2-1CbpI5JABL560086c6d8fb80fd08-410_634x471.jpg

obama-bows-to-saudi-king.jpg

images

robert.clark3_.jpg

September-11-911-Attacks-USA-Saudi-Arabia-Protected-by-911-Commission.jpg

However according to the Leftist pro-Islamist Apologists, Vladimir Putin and Russia are the danger, but Bibi and Israel don't think so.

putinnetanyahu.jpg

Bush-Saudi-Prince-Hold-Hands.jpg

Hey Sub-Dolt.

putinnetanyahu.jpg

If Putin were a Communist, the American Left would adore him. The fact they hate him, proves he is not a Communist. The 'Communist' accusation stuff is just silly outdated Western Propaganda. Putin and Russians laugh about it. Americans are still waging the old Cold War. They haven't moved on.

Putin kills journalists and political opponents. I'm not a Bernie fan, but I'm sure he wouldn't care for that. Jill Stein is more a nut than anything.

You have no proof of that. Just because Western Government/Corporate Media says it's so, doesn't mean it is. And you may wanna go and research the disturbing long list of folks connected to the Clintons who've turned up dead. Check it out, if you dare.

If the news isnt proof of what happens in another nation then what should we look at as proof?

Don't worry about it. All sides lie. But what they do in their own countries is none of our business. We don't need another Cold War. Let's not go there. We should have closer ties with Russia.

Lets nail this down so we dont continue the mistake. Who should Americans turn to for information on what is happening in other nations if the news is not one of them?

Hey Sub-Dolt.

putinnetanyahu.jpg

Well he invaded Georgia and tried to push through a "non-trade" deal after Manafort's client lost the election in Ukraine, so I'll go with facts and leave you with your pro-Putin isolationist propaganda

Again, Western Government/Corporate Media propaganda. The Georgia issue is actually pretty complicated. The West obviously didn't present the true whole picture. But besides that, it isn't our business. I'm not prepared to support another Cold War with Russia over Georgia.

When the situation with Georgia blew up, Russia had to protect their interests in Tskhinvali (South Ossetia) and in Abkhazia and they had every right to.

America invades and Regime Changes ENTIRE NATIONS on the premise of "protecting America's interests"

WTF exactly ARE "America's interests" in Iraq, Syria, Libya for example?

Iraq, Syria and Libya are geographically NOWHERE near America.

Georgia is right NEXT to The Russian Federation.

You cant explain why you dont know the difference between places that are attacked and those that arent so you pretend its my fault. Typical

"You cant explain why"

Is Russia going to invade America via Alaska, I'll repeatedly bombard you with all of the stuff I did earlier until you start explaining your ridiculous hysteria.

In this image released by the U.S. Navy, a Russian SU-24 jet makes a close-range and low altitude pass near the USS Donald Cook on Tuesday, April 12, 2016, in the Baltic Sea. The Russian attack planes buzzed the U.S. Navy destroyer multiple times on Monday and Tuesday, at one point coming so close, an estimated 30 feet, that they created wakes in the water around the ship, a U.S. official said Wednesday, April 13. (U.S. Navy via AP)

The Navy’s top officer on Monday sought to play down recent Russian aggression against U.S. warships in Eastern Europe, but warned in the same breath that Moscow’s recent actions have brought tensions between the two nations a step closer to the boiling point.

Here do you see it now?

Obama and Leftist pro-Islamist Apologists think Saudi Arabia is cool, that's why The Clinton Foundation and Hillary have taken so much filthy lucre from them.

It's why Obama shows his ass and kisses The House of Saud ring and accepts medals from them.

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:aac46db1523c4616b91d979eff7578a2-1CbpI5JABL560086c6d8fb80fd08-410_634x471.jpg

images

robert.clark3_.jpg

However according to the Leftist pro-Islamist Apologists, Vladimir Putin and Russia are the danger, but Bibi and Israel don't think so.

putinnetanyahu.jpg

They dont care. They didnt care about the Saudi's when 9/11 happened. They didnt care about the Saudi's when we flew them out of the country. They didnt even care when we invaded another place besides Saudi Arabia.

Hell, they dont even care that Trump openly does business with the Saudi's.

But they are against the Saudi's when Clinton is involved because thats different

The real question is, who isn't the U.S./West attacking these days? How many countries are they invading and bombing currently? How many they up to? Do Americans even know? I doubt they do.

That is the point. We have had a misguided for policy for 8 years (which saw the reemergence of Russia's aims at empire) and we've had an in coherent for policy for another 8 years, and Nato and european society has suffered for it.
NATO is obsolete. There is the EU now, they can fend for themselves, although I doubt they are in any danger from anybody but from themselves flooding their own territory with Islamist terrorists. There is no need for NATO any longer. I don't see any European suffering caused by the U.S. Could you be m ore specific about that?
Putin wants non-democratic non-free market economies in the Baltic states, Ukraine and Georgia. Belarus is close to, if not, a state economy dictatorship. The majority of people in countries besides Belarus don't care to be assimilated.

Why is that America's business? Hardly a valid reason for starting another Cold War.

it also doesn't require getting into bed with Russia and allowing putin to restore his soviet union because Donald and his guy have some type of "too close" relationship with them.

what is disingenuous here is that if it were Hillary, you all would be demanding she be tried for treason.

He can't and won't restore the Soviet Union. Russians aren't interested in that. And that's the real problem, most Americans are still waging the old Cold War. But it's over. It's time to move on. The Russians already have.

i already demand that hillary be tried. For Benghazi.

He can't and won't restore the Soviet Union. Russians aren't interested in that. And that's the real problem, most Americans are still waging the old Cold War. But it's over. It's time to move on. The Russians already have.

well, he won't get the chance.

what do you think his taking the Ukraine issue out of the GOP platform was about?

"You cant explain why"

Here do you see it now?

images

robert.clark3_.jpg

putinnetanyahu.jpg

Yes I know, and all that does is further the American hypocritical double-standard of cherry-picking who's buttocks to kiss.

The situation is, that no matter WHO is in the WH, American foreign policy is in the control of a cabal of psychopaths in the State Department called the Neo-Conservatives, they've been there from GWB to now being still there with Obama, they pull his strings, they pull Hillary's strings.

They HATE The Donald because THEY KNOW he'll sever the strings, they know this because The Donald has said so.

Lets nail this down so we dont continue the mistake. Who should Americans turn to for information on what is happening in other nations if the news is not one of them?

Like i said, don't worry about it. What they do in their own countries is none of our business. They all lie, that's a given. But it's not our concern. We can't micromanage every nation on earth. We should stop trying to.

"You cant explain why"

Here do you see it now?

images

robert.clark3_.jpg

putinnetanyahu.jpg

They dont care. They didnt care about the Saudi's when 9/11 happened. They didnt care about the Saudi's when we flew them out of the country. They didnt even care when we invaded another place besides Saudi Arabia.

Hell, they dont even care that Trump openly does business with the Saudi's.

But they are against the Saudi's when Clinton is involved because thats different

I've just responded to this in my post # 170.

"Yes I know, and all that does is further the American hypocritical double-standard of cherry-picking who's buttocks to kiss.

The situation is, that no matter WHO is in the WH, American foreign policy is in the control of a cabal of psychopaths in the State Department called the Neo-Conservatives, they've been there from GWB to now being still there with Obama, they pull his strings, they pull Hillary's strings.

They HATE The Donald because THEY KNOW he'll sever the strings, they know this because The Donald has said so."

Like i said, don't worry about it. What they do in their own countries is none of our business. They all lie, that's a given. But it's not our concern. We can't micromanage every nation on earth. We should stop trying to.

You cant say that something didnt happen and when asked how you know respond with "dont worry about it"

Well he invaded Georgia and tried to push through a "non-trade" deal after Manafort's client lost the election in Ukraine, so I'll go with facts and leave you with your pro-Putin isolationist propaganda

Again, Western Government/Corporate Media propaganda. The Georgia issue is actually pretty complicated. The West obviously didn't present the true whole picture. But besides that, it isn't our business. I'm not prepared to support another Cold War with Russia over Georgia.

When the situation with Georgia blew up, Russia had to protect their interests in Tskhinvali (South Ossetia) and in Abkhazia and they had every right to.

America invades and Regime Changes ENTIRE NATIONS on the premise of "protecting America's interests"

WTF exactly ARE "America's interests" in Iraq, Syria, Libya for example?

Iraq, Syria and Libya are geographically NOWHERE near America.

Georgia is right NEXT to The Russian Federation.

It's the age-old bait & switch trick. The U.S./West does every awful thing it accuses others of doing. But somehow it's only 'right and just' when they do it.

Like i said earlier, the U.S./West is doing most of the invading and plundering around the world. In comparison, nations like Russia and China could be considered peaceful nations.

Last edited:
Hey Sub-Dolt.

putinnetanyahu.jpg

What they do in their own country is none of our business, but when an authoritarian dictator (Putin), goes looking to build an empire, then it's not his own country is it? Authoritarian dictators with ambitions of empire building are most dangerous, i.e. Hitler, Napoleon, Stalin. And yeah, Putin is a communist. He was the head of the KGB under the commies. Putin is NOT your friend.

well, he won't get the chance.

what do you think his taking the Ukraine issue out of the GOP platform was about?

Another big problem, Americans only accept what their Government/Corporate Media tells them. The illegal Kiev coup was fully instigated and supported by the West. It's what set off all the chaos over there.

But Americans are only told that it was all Putin and Russia's fault. They only get one side of the story. Americans are among the most uninformed people in the world.

I've just responded to this in my post # 170.

"Yes I know, and all that does is further the American hypocritical double-standard of cherry-picking who's buttocks to kiss.

They HATE The Donald because THEY KNOW he'll sever the strings, they know this because The Donald has said so."

Complete unmitigated bullshit.

Trump doesn't have a clue about foreign policy, and is a danger to himself and others. He's also been in the pockets of the Russian Oligarchs and the Saudi's since the American bankers stopped lending him money. Donald could easily be manipulated by the Russians because he's not that smart.

You cant say that something didnt happen and when asked how you know respond with "dont worry about it"

Who knows what did or didn't happen? All sides lie for their own benefit. But regardless, it's none of our business. We don't have the right to micromanage every nation on earth. Most Americans may feel they have that right, but they don't. It's time for a peaceful Non-Interventionist foreign policy.

or ask for answers then ignore them because you were wrong ..

What they do in their own country is none of our business, but when an authoritarian dictator (Putin), goes looking to build an empire, then it's not his own country is it? Authoritarian dictators with ambitions of empire building are most dangerous, i.e. Hitler, Napoleon, Stalin. And yeah, Putin is a communist. He was the head of the KGB under the commies. Putin is NOT your friend.

More Western propaganda shite. It's really all about the NATO Globalist Elites wanting another Boogeyman in Europe. They need to justify all that cash & power. They've lived high off the hog for many years. Another Cold War with Russia will do very nicely.

If we have close ties with Russia, it will likely spell the end for NATO. It's an obsolete bureaucracy. It should be disbanded. But now that they have their Putin Boogeyman, the cash and wars will continue rolling along. Just another Military Industrial Complex scam.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back