Trumps Ties to Russia

Regardless of the neocons, the fact remains that any move to make the countries bordering Russia non aligned with free trade with both Russia and the West will not work, because Putin has repeatedly threatened their geographical integrity both with military and covert and propaganda moves. His involvement in the US election is just giving us a first hand taste of his not even discreet meddling (and yeah I know Obama stepped over the line with Israel and even with Bibi being an ungrateful cretin doesn't make it right).

We tried it twice now. Once with W and again with Obama, and with identical, aggressive responses by Putin.

So, given that, the US has few good options.

You have no proof of that. Just because Western Government/Corporate Media says it's so, doesn't mean it is. And you may wanna go and research the disturbing long list of folks connected to the Clintons who've turned up dead. Check it out, if you dare.

If the news isnt proof of what happens in another nation then what should we look at as proof?

Don't worry about it. All sides lie. But what they do in their own countries is none of our business. We don't need another Cold War. Let's not go there. We should have closer ties with Russia.

Lets nail this down so we dont continue the mistake. Who should Americans turn to for information on what is happening in other nations if the news is not one of them?

Like i said, don't worry about it. What they do in their own countries is none of our business. They all lie, that's a given. But it's not our concern. We can't micromanage every nation on earth. We should stop trying to.

You cant say that something didnt happen and when asked how you know respond with "dont worry about it"

But when it is pointed out that George Soros and his E.U pals intentionally brought down the duly elected government? Leftards bail because it is the truth. Why is having ties to Russia allegedly worse than being tied to the E.U? No leftard can ever say why that is. Russia isn't an enemy of anyone but USA.INC and NATO are the enemy of any country that has resources that they covet. If you need any more proof, reference Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria and that's just recently. Hitlery, the Barrypuppet and Eric Holder know the powers backing ISIS and protected it in order to try and take out Assad and that is a fucking fact which is why Putin and Russia came to the defense of Syria...they have seen Acts 1, 2 and 3.

Regardless of the neocons, the fact remains that any move to make the countries bordering Russia non aligned with free trade with both Russia and the West will not work, because Putin has repeatedly threatened their geographical integrity both with military and covert and propaganda moves. His involvement in the US election is just giving us a first hand taste of his not even discreet meddling (and yeah I know Obama stepped over the line with Israel and even with Bibi being an ungrateful cretin doesn't make it right).

So, given that, the US has few good options.

No, it has many good options. A couple options would be to stop trying to micromanage every nation on earth, and seeking closer ties with Russia. Those are just two good and reasonable options.

If the news isnt proof of what happens in another nation then what should we look at as proof?

Don't worry about it. All sides lie. But what they do in their own countries is none of our business. We don't need another Cold War. Let's not go there. We should have closer ties with Russia.

Lets nail this down so we dont continue the mistake. Who should Americans turn to for information on what is happening in other nations if the news is not one of them?

Like i said, don't worry about it. What they do in their own countries is none of our business. They all lie, that's a given. But it's not our concern. We can't micromanage every nation on earth. We should stop trying to.

You cant say that something didnt happen and when asked how you know respond with "dont worry about it"

But when it is pointed out that George Soros and his E.U pals intentionally brought down the duly elected government? Leftards bail because it is the truth. Why is having ties to Russia allegedly worse than being tied to the E.U? No leftard can ever say why that is. Russia isn't an enemy of anyone but USA.INC and NATO are the enemy of any country that has resources that they covet. If you need any more proof, reference Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria and that's just recently. Hitlery, the Barrypuppet and Eric Holder know the powers backing ISIS and protected it in order to try and take out Assad and that is a fucking fact which is why Putin and Russia came to the defense of Syria...they have seen Acts 1, 2 and 3.

The NATO Globalist Elites need their Putin Boogeyman. Even they know it's an obsolete bureaucracy. Now they're just scamming the People. They desperately need the People to fear their Putin Boogeyman. Otherwise, the People might just stand up and demand an end to NATO. Their gravy train would be derailed.

You cant explain why you dont know the difference between places that are attacked and those that arent so you pretend its my fault. Typical

"You cant explain why"

You still haven't explained why Russia and Putin are a danger to America.

Is Russia going to invade America via Alaska, I'll repeatedly bombard you with all of the stuff I did earlier until you start explaining your ridiculous hysteria.

You didnt see the article I posted?

US_Russian_Planes.JPEG-02c22_c0-0-5184-3022_s885x516.jpg

In this image released by the U.S. Navy, a Russian SU-24 jet makes a close-range and low altitude pass near the USS Donald Cook on Tuesday, April 12, 2016, in the Baltic Sea. The Russian attack planes buzzed the U.S. Navy destroyer multiple times on Monday and Tuesday, at one point coming so close, an estimated 30 feet, that they created wakes in the water around the ship, a U.S. official said Wednesday, April 13. (U.S. Navy via AP)

The Navy’s top officer on Monday sought to play down recent Russian aggression against U.S. warships in Eastern Europe, but warned in the same breath that Moscow’s recent actions have brought tensions between the two nations a step closer to the boiling point.

Russian aggression brings tension with U.S. to boiling point

Your turn. Tell everyone why Russia is so cool. Annnnnd Go!

Here do you see it now?

Obama and Leftist pro-Islamist Apologists think Saudi Arabia is cool, that's why The Clinton Foundation and Hillary have taken so much filthy lucre from them.

It's why Obama shows his ass and kisses The House of Saud ring and accepts medals from them.

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:aac46db1523c4616b91d979eff7578a2-1CbpI5JABL560086c6d8fb80fd08-410_634x471.jpg

obama-bows-to-saudi-king.jpg

images

robert.clark3_.jpg

September-11-911-Attacks-USA-Saudi-Arabia-Protected-by-911-Commission.jpg

However according to the Leftist pro-Islamist Apologists, Vladimir Putin and Russia are the danger, but Bibi and Israel don't think so.

putinnetanyahu.jpg

Bush-Saudi-Prince-Hold-Hands.jpg

This is the dirty laundry of The Clinton Foundation, from the investigation by The Wall Street Journal.

Hillary's corruption and her using her official position as Secretary of State to solicit money for The Clinton Foundation, this is okay with you?

Hillary%2BClinton%2BMiddle%2BEast%2Bdonors.jpg

So you didnt see it claiming I didnt say, now that you see it and was wrong you claim thats not enough? The Navy's top officer doesnt know what he's talking about I guess :boohoo:
Did you see what I posted, or you just ignore replies what do not suit your agenda? Here it is again

Pay attention to the "UNARMED" part:
"So concludes a retired Navy commanding officer, who reviewed photos and videos from the run-ins on Monday and Tuesday, when unarmed Sukhoi Su-24 fighters flew within 1,000 feet of the ship — once coming as close as 30 feet in what U.S. officials called "simulated attacks." On Monday, a low-flying Russian Ka-27 Helix helicopter also appeared to take photos of the ship.

This was definitely provocative, but it doesn't amount to a threat, said the retired frigate and cruiser CO
."
This is why the Navy didn't shoot down Russian jets

If Putin were a Communist, the American Left would adore him. The fact they hate him, proves he is not a Communist. The 'Communist' accusation stuff is just silly outdated Western Propaganda. Putin and Russians laugh about it. Americans are still waging the old Cold War. They haven't moved on.

Putin kills journalists and political opponents. I'm not a Bernie fan, but I'm sure he wouldn't care for that. Jill Stein is more a nut than anything.

You have no proof of that. Just because Western Government/Corporate Media says it's so, doesn't mean it is. And you may wanna go and research the disturbing long list of folks connected to the Clintons who've turned up dead. Check it out, if you dare.

What they do in their own country is none of our business, but when an authoritarian dictator (Putin), goes looking to build an empire, then it's not his own country is it? Authoritarian dictators with ambitions of empire building are most dangerous, i.e. Hitler, Napoleon, Stalin. And yeah, Putin is a communist. He was the head of the KGB under the commies. Putin is NOT your friend.

You do Professional Satire very well :thup: :lol:

Putin wants non-democratic non-free market economies in the Baltic states, Ukraine and Georgia. Belarus is close to, if not, a state economy dictatorship. The majority of people in countries besides Belarus don't care to be assimilated.
Even if it were so, what negative impact that would have on the U.S.?

Putin kills journalists and political opponents. I'm not a Bernie fan, but I'm sure he wouldn't care for that. Jill Stein is more a nut than anything.

What they do in their own country is none of our business, but when an authoritarian dictator (Putin), goes looking to build an empire, then it's not his own country is it? Authoritarian dictators with ambitions of empire building are most dangerous, i.e. Hitler, Napoleon, Stalin. And yeah, Putin is a communist. He was the head of the KGB under the commies. Putin is NOT your friend.

More Western propaganda shite. It's really all about the NATO Globalist Elites wanting another Boogeyman in Europe. They need to justify all that cash & power. They've lived high off the hog for many years. Another Cold War with Russia will do very nicely.

If we have close ties with Russia, it will likely spell the end for NATO. It's an obsolete bureaucracy. It should be disbanded. But now that they have their Putin Boogeyman, the cash and wars will continue rolling along. Just another Military Industrial Complex scam.

Yes that from DragonLady was probably the most ridiculous post yet.

It was 100% :uhoh3:

You cant explain why you dont know the difference between places that are attacked and those that arent so you pretend its my fault. Typical

"You cant explain why"

Is Russia going to invade America via Alaska, I'll repeatedly bombard you with all of the stuff I did earlier until you start explaining your ridiculous hysteria.

In this image released by the U.S. Navy, a Russian SU-24 jet makes a close-range and low altitude pass near the USS Donald Cook on Tuesday, April 12, 2016, in the Baltic Sea. The Russian attack planes buzzed the U.S. Navy destroyer multiple times on Monday and Tuesday, at one point coming so close, an estimated 30 feet, that they created wakes in the water around the ship, a U.S. official said Wednesday, April 13. (U.S. Navy via AP)

The Navy’s top officer on Monday sought to play down recent Russian aggression against U.S. warships in Eastern Europe, but warned in the same breath that Moscow’s recent actions have brought tensions between the two nations a step closer to the boiling point.

Here do you see it now?

Obama and Leftist pro-Islamist Apologists think Saudi Arabia is cool, that's why The Clinton Foundation and Hillary have taken so much filthy lucre from them.

It's why Obama shows his ass and kisses The House of Saud ring and accepts medals from them.

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:aac46db1523c4616b91d979eff7578a2-1CbpI5JABL560086c6d8fb80fd08-410_634x471.jpg

images

robert.clark3_.jpg

However according to the Leftist pro-Islamist Apologists, Vladimir Putin and Russia are the danger, but Bibi and Israel don't think so.

putinnetanyahu.jpg

This is the dirty laundry of The Clinton Foundation, from the investigation by The Wall Street Journal.

Hillary's corruption and her using her official position as Secretary of State to solicit money for The Clinton Foundation, this is okay with you?

The Clintons have always been owned by foreign interests. Only a Clinton Bootlicker living in denial, would dispute that. Some of their close friends have gone to prison over funneling foreign cash to their campaigns.

It's pretty astounding Clinton Bootlickers would dare to preach to others on this. They're supporting pure corrupt evil for God's sake.

"You cant explain why"

Here do you see it now?

images

robert.clark3_.jpg

putinnetanyahu.jpg

The Clintons have always been owned by foreign interests. Only a Clinton Bootlicker living in denial, would dispute that. Some of their close friends have gone to prison over funneling foreign cash to their campaigns.

It's pretty astounding Clinton Bootlickers would dare to preach to others on this. They're supporting pure corrupt evil for God's sake.

Well the Hillarybots are not called the Hillarybots for nothing.

Hillary could eat a newborn baby live on the television and they'd think that was acceptable.

Here do you see it now?

images

robert.clark3_.jpg

putinnetanyahu.jpg

Well the Hillarybots are not called the Hillarybots for nothing.

Hillary could eat a newborn baby live on the television and they'd think that was acceptable.
ya think?

babyeater.jpg

Hell, they dont even care that Trump openly does business with the Saudi's.

But they are against the Saudi's when Clinton is involved because thats different
It is different to do business such as exchanging goods and services than "doing business" such as taking money while being a public official on top level.

Partially true. Yanukovych had already lost his reelection bid when he tried to "fast track" the solely trade with Russia pact, after years of negotiation and EU loans led to Ukraine supposedly being free to trade with anyone. That was what led to the Euromaiden revolution. Also, Yanukovych had previously been denied election as president in the Orange Revolution on Russian led corruption charges. And, ultimately that led to Putin attempting to assassinate Yushchenko with dioxin.

True the neocons supported pro western elements. Not true that the neocons were the cause of Russia's attempts to destabilize Ukraine and install a totalitarian socialist govt.

You conveniently forgot to mention the British and other colonialists building empires. Putin has never been the head of the KGB, get your facts straight and quit spreading misinformation, however G.H.W. Bush was the head of the CIA. Since when the left is against communism even if Putin were a communist what he doesn't appear to be.

Partially true. Yanukovych had already lost his reelection bid when he tried to "fast track" the solely trade with Russia pact, after years of negotiation and EU loans led to Ukraine supposedly being free to trade with anyone. That was what led to the Euromaiden revolution. Also, Yanukovych had previously been denied election as president in the Orange Revolution on Russian led corruption charges. And, ultimately that led to Putin attempting to assassinate Yushchenko with dioxin.

True the neocons supported pro western elements. Not true that the neocons were the cause of Russia's attempts to destabilize Ukraine and install a totalitarian socialist govt.

You're still not getting it. The West's instigating and supporting the illegal coup in Kiev set off all the chaos there. This is the big problem, Americans only believe everything their Government/Corporate Media tells them. If it says it's all Putin and Russia's fault, than so be it. They'll just go along.

You're still not getting it. The West's instigating and supporting the illegal coup in Kiev set off all the chaos there. This is the big problem, Americans only believe everything their Government/Corporate Media tells them. If it says it's all Putin and Russia's fault, than so be it. They'll just go along.

You don't get it. Russia set up the orange revolution by it's corruption and assassination attempt. The Euromaiden was nothing new. A maj of Ukranians wanted to trade and align with the West. They voted out the pro Russian guy, and he tried to push it through anyway. Not that they like us or the neocons all that much, but they know the Russians well

You're a isolationist. Any fact that runs contrary your ideology you reject.

Complete unmitigated bullshit.

Trump doesn't have a clue about foreign policy, and is a danger to himself and others. He's also been in the pockets of the Russian Oligarchs and the Saudi's since the American bankers stopped lending him money. Donald could easily be manipulated by the Russians because he's not that smart.
Being hypocritical again? You had no problem with a community organizer, one term senator with no experience about anything to be elected as a president. Do you have the nerve talking about foreign policy experience? While you are talking about it would you care to mention the ME disaster H.Clinton's managed to create? You are talking about Russian oligarchs? I thought you said they were communists. WTF? Make your minds up people.

You don't get it. Russia set up the orange revolution by it's corruption. The Euromaiden was noting new. A maj of Ukranians wanted to trade and align with the West. Not that they like us or the neocons all that much, but the know the Russians well

Two sides to the story. But you choose to only acknowledge the one side.

Forum List

Back