Trumps Ties to Russia

Hell, they dont even care that Trump openly does business with the Saudi's.

But they are against the Saudi's when Clinton is involved because thats different
It is different to do business such as exchanging goods and services than "doing business" such as taking money while being a public official on top level.

Throughout this whole thread, the Leftists have failed to give ONE concrete reason why Russia is a threat to America. All we've had is CC posting a picture of a Russian fighter jet buzzing a US Naval vessel in INTERNATIONAL WATERS, hint INTERNATIONAL WATERS isn't AMERICA'S WATERS.

Also this whole thread again illustrates that Leftists are Kool-Aid drinking brainwashed Bots. It's impossible for them to criticise or even disagree with anything that goes against their Politburo's narrative.

The difference between the Left and the Right, they cannot criticise or disagree, we can criticise and disagree.

For example, GWB and The West's decision to invade Iraq was one of the most colossal military mistakes in contemporary history, it NEVER should have happened.

You won't get ONE Leftist saying though that Obama interfering in Egypt and supporting the Muslim Brotherhood and Mohammed Morsi, or Obama and Hillary fanning The Arab Spring, or Obama authorising the training and arming of "Moderate Rebels" aka ISIS and the Al-Nusra Front, or authorising Victoria Nuland to stick her fat mouth and fat ass into the affairs of a SOVEREIGN nation The Ukraine and help organise Maidan.

Victoria Nuland on the phone to US Ambassador to The Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt, this is the phone call PRE-Coup, where Nuland is saying who she wants as the new "President" of the Ukraine, that fat fuck Petro Poroshenko and also where she's not bothered what the European Union thinks, she says "fuck the EU"

She also mentions that little rat-faced POS Arseniy Yatsenyuk, whom she refers to as "Yats"

Victoria Nuland is a Neo-Conservative, she's a holdover, she should have had her fat buttocks kicked overboard when Obama took office, but as I previously said, Neo-Conservative Cabal Inc. RUN the US State Department and they remain whoever is in the WH and that's why they hate The Donald because he'll kick them out.

Victoria Nuland the Neo-Conservative is married to TOP Neo-Conservative Robert Kagan founder of PNAC, the Project for a New American Century.

Victoria Nuland - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Robert Kagan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is AMERICA INTERFERING in another nations affairs, it's what America has done for decades.

Who the FUCK does America think it is?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/01/us/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html?_r=1.

Manfort has taken money from a hostile foreign power. Manafort's name appears on ledgers documents financial transactions with that hostile foreign power.

Trump, as the Republican Candidate for President has invited that hostile foreign power to engage in espionage against his opponent.

I see those 33,000 Clinton emails and raise the der Trumpenfuhrer followers with acts of Treason and Espionage against our country.

Nice people you guys Nominate.

I would like to know how the plank in the gop platform about giving Ukraine defensive weapons came to be removed.

The media reports said the people on the platform committee said the platform had to be approved by Donald, and Manafort denied any role. However, Donald appears clueless about the platform, or the debates his campaign agreed to, or govt, or free speech, or immigration, or the budget .......

der Trumpendummy is clueless. I doubt he could find a rubber ducky in an empty bathtub.

He might last through one debate against Hillary Clinton, but Trump is famous for bombast and lies. Clinton is policy driven and Trump has no impulse control. All he knows is name calling and personal insults.

Nobody wants to be like Russia.

Not even Russia's neighbors.

They all want to get away from Russia.

And for good reason.

Are you kidding? Russia is beautiful. I am looking at buying property in Crimea.

I've spent time in Russia, mainly St. Petersburg, an incredible and very cultured city with many Centuries of culture and heritage that they're proud of.

I spent a few weeks in Moscow, but I prefer St. Petersburg.

Russians are VERY Patriotic, they love their nation, as they should. This is another reason why the Global Extremists hate Russia and Vladimir Putin, you see to the Global Extremists, Patriotism is bad.

The Russians are our brothers and sisters, the Global Extremists want to push us into fighting and killing each other again, but this time, we're not going to let it happen.

I've also visited the Museum of the Sacred Imperial Family in Ekaterinburg.

Holy Martyrs of Russia, a beautiful Christian family destroyed by God Hating filth.

The filthy, Satanic God-Hating Bolsheviks and their Revolution, may the Bolsheviks be burning in the WORST pits of Hell.

May God continue to Bless the Sacred Romanovs, May God continue to Bless the Sacred Imperial Family.

0704czarfamily02.jpg

%D0%9A%D1%80%D1%83.jpg

If Putin were a Communist, the American Left would adore him. The fact they hate him, proves he is not a Communist. The 'Communist' accusation stuff is just silly outdated Western Propaganda. Putin and Russians laugh about it. Americans are still waging the old Cold War. They haven't moved on.

Putin kills journalists and political opponents. I'm not a Bernie fan, but I'm sure he wouldn't care for that. Jill Stein is more a nut than anything.

You have no proof of that. Just because Western Government/Corporate Media says it's so, doesn't mean it is. And you may wanna go and research the disturbing long list of folks connected to the Clintons who've turned up dead. Check it out, if you dare.
Well he invaded Georgia and tried to push through a "non-trade" deal after Manafort's client lost the election in Ukraine, so I'll go with facts and leave you with your pro-Putin isolationist propaganda

Again, Western Government/Corporate Media propaganda. The Georgia issue is actually pretty complicated. The West obviously didn't present the true whole picture. But besides that, it isn't our business. I'm not prepared to support another Cold War with Russia over Georgia.

When the situation with Georgia blew up, Russia had to protect their interests in Tskhinvali (South Ossetia) and in Abkhazia and they had every right to.

America invades and Regime Changes ENTIRE NATIONS on the premise of "protecting America's interests"

WTF exactly ARE "America's interests" in Iraq, Syria, Libya for example?

Iraq, Syria and Libya are geographically NOWHERE near America.

Georgia is right NEXT to The Russian Federation.

See. Russia's neighbors, like Georgia, want to get away from Russia.

Most Trump supporters pine for an authoritarian, so it's no surprise that so many of them admire Putin almost as much as they do their Orange Jesus.

It's funny that posters talk about "Western government/corporate media" are here pimping Putin, the guy who has made the press dramatically less free under his reign.

Putin isn't stupid. He's playing Trump for the fool that he is.

Throughout this whole thread, the Leftists have failed to give ONE concrete reason why Russia is a threat to America. All we've had is CC posting a picture of a Russian fighter jet buzzing a US Naval vessel in INTERNATIONAL WATERS, hint INTERNATIONAL WATERS isn't AMERICA'S WATERS.

Why did you capitalize international waters as if it don't count? Lol

Why did you capitalize international waters as if it don't count? Lol

No I did that so people you can have some help with your reading problems.

Hint, if someone is in International Waters those waters do not belong to America, hence them being called International Waters.

You still haven't answered the earlier questions that have been given to you twice now, it's okay, uneducated sub-dolts like you CC can't answer them, we know.

Just keep babbling the Propaganda Talking Points that have been fed into you.

Who owns the water isn't in dispute. You asked for a show of aggression and I showed you. Anything else?

I would like to know how the plank in the gop platform about giving Ukraine defensive weapons came to be removed.

The media reports said the people on the platform committee said the platform had to be approved by Donald, and Manafort denied any role. However, Donald appears clueless about the platform, or the debates his campaign agreed to, or govt, or free speech, or immigration, or the budget .......

der Trumpendummy is clueless. I doubt he could find a rubber ducky in an empty bathtub.

He might last through one debate against Hillary Clinton, but Trump is famous for bombast and lies. Clinton is policy driven and Trump has no impulse control. All he knows is name calling and personal insults.

What do you know about debating? Judging from your other postings you could debate your way out of the toilet bowl.

Who owns the water isn't in dispute. You asked for a show of aggression and I showed you. Anything else?

What don't you understand about International Waters? Are you just that moronic?

You lost whatever debate you had about 10 pages ago, that was the beginning of you and your fellow Bubbleheads getting your asses handed to you by multiple people, it's why you've put forward not ONE coherent reason why Russia and Putin are a threat and are even a bigger threat than ISIS.

It's also why even though being asked twice to respond to points put to you, you've twice failed to respond.

You and your fellow Leftist anti-Russia and pro-Islamist Apologist loons are incoherent and completely in a state of hysteria.

You are not clever, if you were remotely clever, then I and others wouldn't have already have whipped your moronic self repeatedly through this thread.

Don't forget to funny this post and summon the Trolls to also funny it, I don't care, your Troll Funnyings just further add to my brilliant ratings.

Ah, don't you wish you had that Dumb button up here Dumbo? :lol: Only Dumbo's like Dumb buttons :lol:

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:
Hilary.....her ties to russia are deeper......and no one even cares.....

Hilary is bought and paid for by the Russians....just look at the money bill the rapist got for speeches.....and the money that flowed into the clinton foundation..........then look at the Russian uranium deal.....

What don't you understand about International Waters? Are you just that moronic?

You lost whatever debate you had about 10 pages ago, that was the beginning of you and your fellow Bubbleheads getting your asses handed to you by multiple people, it's why you've put forward not ONE coherent reason why Russia and Putin are a threat and are even a bigger threat than ISIS.

It's also why even though being asked twice to respond to points put to you, you've twice failed to respond.

You and your fellow Leftist anti-Russia and pro-Islamist Apologist loons are incoherent and completely in a state of hysteria.

You are not clever, if you were remotely clever, then I and others wouldn't have already have whipped your moronic self repeatedly through this thread.

Don't forget to funny this post and summon the Trolls to also funny it, I don't care, your Troll Funnyings just further add to my brilliant ratings.

Ah, don't you wish you had that Dumb button up here Dumbo? :lol: Only Dumbo's like Dumb buttons :lol:

Edited to add comment.

"Don't forget to funny this post and summon the Trolls to also funny it"

The Troll that keeps um "losing" posts in this thread :)lol:) is the first to funny it, it classic Troll fashion.

Thanks Troll :thup:

Off topic.

You are violating zone 2 rules.

Edited to add comment.

The Troll that keeps um "losing" posts in this thread :)lol:) is the first to funny it, it classic Troll fashion.

Off topic.

Ha, you ARE a laugh a minute Troll Boy :lol:

I can self-delete my posts if need be, but you leave yours, whereupon....others delete them, don't they Troll Boy :lol:

Please stay on topic.

I am trying to have a serious discussion here.

Edited to add comment.

Off topic.

Ha, you ARE a laugh a minute Troll Boy :lol:

I can self-delete my posts if need be, but you leave yours, whereupon....others delete them, don't they Troll Boy :lol:

Please stay on topic.

I am trying to have a serious discussion here.

No idea what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back