Trump's Teeny Convention Bump Dissolved

if you want to throw away your vote, that's pretty much your business. but it's a vote for dumb Donald. I wouldn't do it.

If she, like me, votes against BOTH Hillary and Trump, NEITHER get the benefit.

When you vote for someone, you condone their actions and behaviors. I don't like Trump and will never vote for him. However, I don't like the Corporate whore and her efforts to enrich herself by selling out to corporations.

I am looking at Jill Stein and Alyson Kennedy.

I don't buy the "a vote for a third party" is a vote for my opponent. A vote that is for a third party is a vote against the candidates in the major Parties...both of 'em.

A vote for a third party is a vote denied whichever of the two major party candidates you would prefer.
I have voted for third party candidates before without ever worrying about it. But this year I'm really afraid not to vote against Trump. A coworker told me the third party candidates are fine, they will take from both major candidates so it won't have much of an effect on who is elected. But I'm not so sure about that. The people who support Trump LOVE him. The people who support Hillary? Well, not so enthusiastic. There are a lot of Sanders supporters who say they won't vote at all. A lot of people who don't really like either candidate will probably not vote, too. So who does that leave going to the polls in droves? Trump supporters. He could win.
Why does Hillary scare you less than Trump?
Lots of reasons, all of which I'm sure you're heard before.

if you want to throw away your vote, that's pretty much your business. but it's a vote for dumb Donald. I wouldn't do it.

When you vote for someone, you condone their actions and behaviors. I don't like Trump and will never vote for him. However, I don't like the Corporate whore and her efforts to enrich herself by selling out to corporations.

I don't buy the "a vote for a third party" is a vote for my opponent. A vote that is for a third party is a vote against the candidates in the major Parties...both of 'em.

A vote for a third party is a vote denied whichever of the two major party candidates you would prefer.
I have voted for third party candidates before without ever worrying about it. But this year I'm really afraid not to vote against Trump. A coworker told me the third party candidates are fine, they will take from both major candidates so it won't have much of an effect on who is elected. But I'm not so sure about that. The people who support Trump LOVE him. The people who support Hillary? Well, not so enthusiastic. There are a lot of Sanders supporters who say they won't vote at all. A lot of people who don't really like either candidate will probably not vote, too. So who does that leave going to the polls in droves? Trump supporters. He could win.

I supported Bernie. I WON'T support Clinton. Jill Stein or Alyson Kennedy. If you don't want Trump, you should vote for one of them.
Do you really think one of them will win? Even they don't expect that. Is that what you mean?

I supported Bernie. I WON'T support Clinton. Jill Stein or Alyson Kennedy. If you don't want Trump, you should vote for one of them.

And end up with Hillary. Sigh...

Not because of me. It happened because the Democratic Party decided who was acceptable to the Party leaders and ignored our preferences to promote the candidacy of the Corporate whore.

Do you really think one of them will win? Even they don't expect that. Is that what you mean?

It means I don't support bullies OR corruption. Sorry you feel you have to accept one or the other.

It's not a question of being scared more by one than the other. It's that if I vote for either of them, it ends up being a validation of their past behavior and I can't support the behavior of either of them.

I'm not voting for either of them either. My question was to LOL who said Trump scares her more so she'll vote for Hillary

Lots of reasons, all of which I'm sure you're heard before.

You're a leftist, the two of them are equally scary for freedom

It's not a question of being scared more by one than the other. It's that if I vote for either of them, it ends up being a validation of their past behavior and I can't support the behavior of either of them.

I'm not voting for either of them either. My question was to LOL who said Trump scares her more so she'll vote for Hillary

Oh, excuse me. I thought it was directed to me. I'll try to read more carefully.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Perhaps you should open your mind to the idea that third party candidates do have a chance, while your candidate doesn't seem to in the opinion of USA Today.

Election 2016 is over. Trump won: David Mastio

Oh, excuse me. I thought it was directed to me. I'll try to read more carefully.

I didn't mean it to insult you. My point was just that you didn't fit the profile of the question. You said you are not voting for Hillary and my question was to someone who is voting for Hillary. It's a message board, not a chat room. I didn't mean to object to your answering the question for that reason, just that you didn't fit the profile. Make sense?

I didn't mean it to insult you. My point was just that you didn't fit the profile of the question. You said you are not voting for Hillary and my question was to someone who is voting for Hillary. It's a message board, not a chat room. I didn't mean to object to your answering the question for that reason, just that you didn't fit the profile. Make sense?

Sure. The problem is that when I got the alert, it said you'd quoted my post. What happened was you quoted someone who quoted my post and I didn't read carefully when responding. All is good.

Forum List

Back