Trump's Teeny Convention Bump Dissolved

that was always going to be a thing.

And this is without the final numbers from the past day or so.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton
I got a robo poll call a couple days ago. Press 1 for this, 2 for that. It hung up on me because it only gave me options of Clinton or Trump, and I needed a #3. So much for me.

if you want to throw away your vote, that's pretty much your business. but it's a vote for dumb Donald. I wouldn't do it.

If she, like me, votes against BOTH Hillary and Trump, NEITHER get the benefit.

When you vote for someone, you condone their actions and behaviors. I don't like Trump and will never vote for him. However, I don't like the Corporate whore and her efforts to enrich herself by selling out to corporations.

I am looking at Jill Stein and Alyson Kennedy.

I don't buy the "a vote for a third party" is a vote for my opponent. A vote that is for a third party is a vote against the candidates in the major Parties...both of 'em.

A vote for a third party is a vote denied whichever of the two major party candidates you would prefer.

I got a robo poll call a couple days ago. Press 1 for this, 2 for that. It hung up on me because it only gave me options of Clinton or Trump, and I needed a #3. So much for me.

if you want to throw away your vote, that's pretty much your business. but it's a vote for dumb Donald. I wouldn't do it.

When you vote for someone, you condone their actions and behaviors. I don't like Trump and will never vote for him. However, I don't like the Corporate whore and her efforts to enrich herself by selling out to corporations.

I don't buy the "a vote for a third party" is a vote for my opponent. A vote that is for a third party is a vote against the candidates in the major Parties...both of 'em.

A vote for a third party is a vote denied whichever of the two major party candidates you would prefer.

I'll vote FOR someone while others settle for voting AGAINST their partisan opponent. The fact is I don't prefer either of the two major Party candidates, so why would I vote for either?

I'll vote FOR someone while others settle for voting AGAINST their partisan opponent. The fact is I don't prefer either of the two major Party candidates, so why would I vote for either?

Some people just don't seem to understand

Either Trump or Clinton will be the next president. If you honestly see no difference between the two, then not voting for either doesn't matter to you.

I doubt that's the case, however.

Clinton is going to get a huge bump!!! Her convention was nearly perfect and painted a picture of a very good future in contrast to that nazi germany trump had.

ROTFLMAO

ROTFLMAO

Only you could say something this stupid.

Lol. Clinton's numbers dropped after her coronation. That's not a good sign.

are you a compulsive liar or just stupid?

when dumb Donald went into his convention, he was a point behind nationally (which is really irrelevant given the EC).

then after his teeny hands sized convention bump, he went up to an RCP Average of 1.1

by two days ago, it was down to a lead for dumb Donald of 0.9

it is now tied.... because her convention bump is wiping out his teeny tiny hands sized convention bump.

I hope that helps. :cuckoo:

amazing what you wackos try to pass off as reality.

Your chart shows they are even.

However, it appears that the number of undecideds is pretty high.

Makes for an interesting campaign season.

The only thing more nauseating than the fact that one of them will be elected is that we will immediately start into the next cycle.

Either Trump or Clinton will be the next president. If you honestly see no difference between the two, then not voting for either doesn't matter to you.

I doubt that's the case, however.

I'm sure in your binary mind, that's what you believe. But, this is the year that Third Parties have their best chance...I'll bet there'll be more than 2 people on the debate stages and that third parties surprise you.

You're desperate, aren't you? You're crowing about a tied with over 3 months to go?

Thanks are not looking good for Chillery, and even Democrats are seeing that now

crowing? no. but there ya go again with the lies.

merely pointing out that dumb Donald's convention bump has been dissolved.

that should be easy enough to understand even for you.

and you should probably learn to spell Hillary. you're probably going to be using it a lot over the next eight years.

You're desperate, aren't you? You're crowing about a tied with over 3 months to go?

Thanks are not looking good for Chillery, and even Democrats are seeing that now

crowing? no. but there ya go again with the lies.

merely pointing out that dumb Donald's convention bump has been dissolved.

that should be easy enough to understand even for you.

and you should probably learn to spell Hillary. you're probably going to be using it a lot over the next eight years.

It was just a random factoid? Sure it was. You haven't been this excited since you figured out how to use the toaster

The Reuters poll is biased again....899 democrats and 753 republicans.
I think its randomness would be skewed if they picked and choosed who answered the phone, wouldn't it? Maybe there are more democrats with phones?

I know. The question was something like "who do you like," not "who are you voting for?" I will do my patriotic duty, never fear.

that's interesting. i don't understand why "liking" politicians is all that important. i want them to do a good job.

can anyone actually like dumb Donald? for real....

and *whew* I'm glad to hear it. :thup:
Yeah, it wasn't Pew Research or any outfit I'd heard of. Probably if I'd chosen one or the other I'd start getting a mess of calls about that candidate.

are you a compulsive liar or just stupid?

when dumb Donald went into his convention, he was a point behind nationally (which is really irrelevant given the EC).

then after his teeny hands sized convention bump, he went up to an RCP Average of 1.1

by two days ago, it was down to a lead for dumb Donald of 0.9

it is now tied.... because her convention bump is wiping out his teeny tiny hands sized convention bump.

I hope that helps. :cuckoo:

amazing what you wackos try to pass off as reality.

Pay attention you bimbo. Clinton's numbers dropped after her coronation. I used your fucking link.

Zoom in on Wednesday through Friday. Hillary is moving downwards. Damn, liberals are dumb.

Since you are too stupid to read a simple chart, please refrain from posting directly to me. I have enough dumbasses bugging me with dishonest, useless crap on this forum.

I have voted for third party candidates before without ever worrying about it. But this year I'm really afraid not to vote against Trump. A coworker told me the third party candidates are fine, they will take from both major candidates so it won't have much of an effect on who is elected. But I'm not so sure about that. The people who support Trump LOVE him. The people who support Hillary? Well, not so enthusiastic. There are a lot of Sanders supporters who say they won't vote at all. A lot of people who don't really like either candidate will probably not vote, too. So who does that leave going to the polls in droves? Trump supporters. He could win.

I have voted for third party candidates before without ever worrying about it. But this year I'm really afraid not to vote against Trump. A coworker told me the third party candidates are fine, they will take from both major candidates so it won't have much of an effect on who is elected. But I'm not so sure about that. The people who support Trump LOVE him. The people who support Hillary? Well, not so enthusiastic. There are a lot of Sanders supporters who say they won't vote at all. A lot of people who don't really like either candidate will probably not vote, too. So who does that leave going to the polls in droves? Trump supporters. He could win.
Why does Hillary scare you less than Trump?

I supported Bernie. I WON'T support Clinton. Jill Stein or Alyson Kennedy. If you don't want Trump, you should vote for one of them.

Why does Hillary scare you less than Trump?

It's not a question of being scared more by one than the other. It's that if I vote for either of them, it ends up being a validation of their past behavior and I can't support the behavior of either of them.

I supported Bernie. I WON'T support Clinton. Jill Stein or Alyson Kennedy. If you don't want Trump, you should vote for one of them.

And end up with Hillary. Sigh...

Forum List

Back