Trump's Tax plan to make the rich richer

Gee. Who woulda thunk it. Trump's proposed tax plan would reduce federal revenues by $9.5 trillion, over the next 10 years. Oh, and...uh....you know that $10 trillion debt increase that he is hammering Obama over? You know the one he claims he's gonna reduce, and make everybody rich while doing it? Yeah...this tax proposal, alone, is going to add $11.2 trillion to the national debt by 2026.

But, hey! It's tax cuts for everyone, right?!?! Wellll...yeah...but mostly for folks like the Trumps. The highest-income 1.0 percent would get an average tax cut of over $275,000 (17.5% of after-tax income), and the top 0.1 percent would get an average tax cut worth over $1.3 million, nearly 19% of after-tax income. By contrast, the lowest-income households would receive an average tax cut of $128, or 1% of after-tax income. Middle-income households would receive an average tax cut of about $2,700,or about 5% of after-tax income.

One. Fucking. Percent! That's the "YUGE" tax break that low-income families are gonna get. Aren't we impressed?!? And the working class families that Trump insists he is the "voice" for? 5%. Now, the Trumps, and their ilk? A 17% tax cut! So, the rich guy is proposing a tax plan that give "yuge" benefits to himself, and all his rich friends, while throwing a few obligatory table scraps at the plebs. And, to do this he's going to increase the national debt. Of course he is. Why should he care? He'll just have the US government "declare bankruptcy", right? What could possibly go wrong with that?

And that's just the income taxes. I haven't even mentioned the $7.1 billion more that the Trump kids get to pocket, when the estate tax is eliminated.

Yeah...I have no doubt that Trump wants to "make America great again". The question is, for whom?!?! Certainly doesn't appear to be for the working class. But, he's gonna be "our voice", right?

Now, of course, there's gonna be all the deflection to "But Hillary's a LIAR! And a CROOK! And a blah...blah...blah..."

Guess what? I don't care about the politics of personality, any more. I don't care who's a bigger crook. I don't care who's a worse liar. I don't care who's hated more. All I care about is who's going to do what when they get to the White House.

And here's at least part of what Donald J. Trump is gonna do: Cost the government trillions in revenue, raise the debt trillions, give all of his fat cat friends massive tax cuts, and throw a few table scraps at the rest of us.

The ugly green of wealth envy. Focus on your own life and opportunities, stop obsessing what someone else has
That's fine. But, then don't pretend that Donald Trump is "The Voice" for the working class. Call him what he is: A rich Plutocrat who is, and will be a voice for the rich, who's main priority is to make them richer.

Why would I pretend that? He has as much right to the claim though as Wall Street Hillary does, she's every bit the corporate owned shill that any other politician is. Cut the crap that somehow she's different
yeah...yeah...they're both the same...they will both do the same thing in ioffice...blah, blah, blah. The argument is old, sophomoric, and tired. And sh isn't the one insisting that she, alone, can fix all of our problems, like some modern-day messiah. She isn't the one who claimed she is "Your voice". That would have been the plutocrat Trump.

Gotcha, we have to stop accurately pointing out the parties are the same and pick one and pretend they are different. That's how you roll. I'll pass on that until they stop being the same. The actions of O = W = Slick = HW. But OMG, they don't say the same thing! It's totally different!

Crooked Hillary's plan is to make herself richer.

She discovered how to do it when she was Secretary of State.

She will be in a whole new league of corruption if she becomes President.

For instance, instead of Slick Willy being paid $500K for a speech by a foreign country he will be able to get $1 million, maybe more.

Meanwhile, the bitch plans to raise taxes even more on the American people. The combined cost of government in the US is 40% of the GDP. The shithead thinks it should be more.

Gee. Who woulda thunk it. Trump's proposed tax plan would reduce federal revenues by $9.5 trillion, over the next 10 years. Oh, and...uh....you know that $10 trillion debt increase that he is hammering Obama over? You know the one he claims he's gonna reduce, and make everybody rich while doing it? Yeah...this tax proposal, alone, is going to add $11.2 trillion to the national debt by 2026.

But, hey! It's tax cuts for everyone, right?!?! Wellll...yeah...but mostly for folks like the Trumps. The highest-income 1.0 percent would get an average tax cut of over $275,000 (17.5% of after-tax income), and the top 0.1 percent would get an average tax cut worth over $1.3 million, nearly 19% of after-tax income. By contrast, the lowest-income households would receive an average tax cut of $128, or 1% of after-tax income. Middle-income households would receive an average tax cut of about $2,700,or about 5% of after-tax income.

One. Fucking. Percent! That's the "YUGE" tax break that low-income families are gonna get. Aren't we impressed?!? And the working class families that Trump insists he is the "voice" for? 5%. Now, the Trumps, and their ilk? A 17% tax cut! So, the rich guy is proposing a tax plan that give "yuge" benefits to himself, and all his rich friends, while throwing a few obligatory table scraps at the plebs. And, to do this he's going to increase the national debt. Of course he is. Why should he care? He'll just have the US government "declare bankruptcy", right? What could possibly go wrong with that?

And that's just the income taxes. I haven't even mentioned the $7.1 billion more that the Trump kids get to pocket, when the estate tax is eliminated.

Yeah...I have no doubt that Trump wants to "make America great again". The question is, for whom?!?! Certainly doesn't appear to be for the working class. But, he's gonna be "our voice", right?

Now, of course, there's gonna be all the deflection to "But Hillary's a LIAR! And a CROOK! And a blah...blah...blah..."

Guess what? I don't care about the politics of personality, any more. I don't care who's a bigger crook. I don't care who's a worse liar. I don't care who's hated more. All I care about is who's going to do what when they get to the White House.

And here's at least part of what Donald J. Trump is gonna do: Cost the government trillions in revenue, raise the debt trillions, give all of his fat cat friends massive tax cuts, and throw a few table scraps at the rest of us.

The ugly green of wealth envy. Focus on your own life and opportunities, stop obsessing what someone else has
That's fine. But, then don't pretend that Donald Trump is "The Voice" for the working class. Call him what he is: A rich Plutocrat who is, and will be a voice for the rich, who's main priority is to make them richer.
So how poor is the person that employes you?
You assume I'm employed. My wife made more money than I did, and we wnated one of us to stay home with our son. I'm a stay-at-home dad. I know. Terrible! I'm an affront to manhood everywhere.

Don't care.

Not sure what the voices in your head are saying, but maybe you could appreciate the pig that you're suckling from a little more. Capitalism made that possible. Stop being a stupid, greedy, ungrateful brat about it. Government suckles from us too, it's not an either or, we create all economic value

Why would I pretend that? He has as much right to the claim though as Wall Street Hillary does, she's every bit the corporate owned shill that any other politician is. Cut the crap that somehow she's different
yeah...yeah...they're both the same...they will both do the same thing in ioffice...blah, blah, blah. The argument is old, sophomoric, and tired. And sh isn't the one insisting that she, alone, can fix all of our problems, like some modern-day messiah. She isn't the one who claimed she is "Your voice". That would have been the plutocrat Trump.

Gotcha, we have to stop accurately pointing out the parties are the same and pick one and pretend they are different. That's how you roll. I'll pass on that until they stop being the same. The actions of O = W = Slick = HW. But OMG, they don't say the same thing! It's totally different!
No. What you have to stop doing is deflecting with "But, HILLARYYYYY!!!" every time Trump's insanity is indefensible.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

He won't get it
Oh! I get it. It's that same, tired broken theory that hasn't been demonstrated to work since Reagan first threw it out there: Trickle Down economics.

Trickle down was a myth. It's flood down. The only trickle is poverty trickles up when we do your Marxist crap

You Moon Bats need to be reminded that the asshole that you clowns voted for in 2008 and 2012 increased the disparity in income become the rich and the poor.

The rich got richer and the poorer got poorer under Obama. Poverty increase, family income decreased, welfare rolls increased, economic growth was dismal, debt skyrocket, however, the Clinton family got filthy rich.

If this stupid bitch Crooked Hillary get elected (god forbid) then it will be even worse.

He won't get it
Oh! I get it. It's that same, tired broken theory that hasn't been demonstrated to work since Reagan first threw it out there: Trickle Down economics.

Trickle down was a myth. It's flood down. The only trickle is poverty trickles up when we do your Marxist crap
Really? When was your last raise, and for how much?

Did Rachel tell you that?
LOL! Not even a decent attempt at deflection.

You are dismissed.

He only increases the debt if he doesn't cut spending. Tax and spend leftists don't understand that.
And Trump has already come out and said that he will revise his tax plan for less tax cuts for the rich and more for the middle class.
HiLIARy wants to raise taxes for everybody, while increasing the national debt and continues the flushing of our economy into a cesspool of third world sewage.
It is you, sir, that is dismissed.
You think he can cut enough spending to offset $9 trillion dollars in revenue, without seriously impacting the government's ability to function?!?! I would love to see his spending proposals, that would offset $9 trillion in lost revenues; especially in light of his immigration reform ideas that would require massive increases to ICE.

Cutting the government's ability to function is the whole point. Government's main function is looting the productive.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

No. What you have to stop doing is deflecting with "But, HILLARYYYYY!!!" every time Trump's insanity is indefensible.

Of course when you say ridiculous hypocrisy about Trump that obviously isn't an actual standard for you because Hillary is exactly the same I'm going to point it out

so the fact you get to keep your money is bad b/c someone with more than you also gets to keep more of their money.

leftist are absolutely the dumbest of all sheep.

to think they claim they evolved to this high level of 'thinking'
That's funny. You react exactly the way the candidate of the billionaire wants you to - gratitude for getting to keep an extra few pennies, while they get, yet another giant windfall - and you ridicule the left for pointing out that the tax plan is what it is.

Hey dipshit.....what you need to do is reduce regulation, so you can become one of the rich!

But just go flat tax....the graduated tax system is a one for commies.

You are dismissed.

He only increases the debt if he doesn't cut spending. Tax and spend leftists don't understand that.
And Trump has already come out and said that he will revise his tax plan for less tax cuts for the rich and more for the middle class.
HiLIARy wants to raise taxes for everybody, while increasing the national debt and continues the flushing of our economy into a cesspool of third world sewage.
You think he can cut enough spending to offset $9 trillion dollars in revenue, without seriously impacting the government's ability to function?!?! I would love to see his spending proposals, that would offset $9 trillion in lost revenues; especially in light of his immigration reform ideas that would require massive increases to ICE.

Cutting the government's ability to function is the whole point. Government's main function is looting the productive.
Nice talking point, now how about you present the cuts you think will get us to $9 trillion.

Crooked Hillary's plan

And, again....

"Quick! We can't defend Trump's insanity! Defect to Hillary!!! "

I am not voting for Trump because he is a big government Liberal so I don't have to defend him.

Crooked Hillary's husband increased taxes on the American people so they had less spendable income. This asshole Crooked Hillary plans to do the same.

Only a dumbass would vote for Crooked Hillary to increase taxes when the US is already one of the highest tax countries in the world. Are they stupid or what?

You assume I'm employed. My wife made more money than I did, and we wnated one of us to stay home with our son. I'm a stay-at-home dad. I know. Terrible! I'm an affront to manhood everywhere.

Don't care.
So.....how poor is the person who employes your wife?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Crooked Hillary's plan

And, again....

I am not voting for Trump because he is a big government Liberal so I don't have to defend him.

Crooked Hillary's husband increased taxes on the American people so they had less spendable income. This asshole Crooked Hillary plans to do the same.

Only a dumbass would vote for Crooked Hillary to increase taxes when the US is already one of the highest tax countries in the world. Are they stupid or what?

You are dismissed.

Nice talking point, now how about you present the cuts you think will get us to $9 trillion.

he did....your lack of education limits,your understanding....

If we could prevent uber wealthy people from being a president we would take a step forward.

Crooked Hillary's plan

And, again....

Here's a little dose of reality for anyone who insists they are not voting for Trump, but excoriate me, or anyone else for voting for Hillary; and for anyone who insists they are not voting for Hillary, but want to excoriate anyone who is voting for Trump.

Conservatives: Every vote you cast for Johnson is a vote for Hillary. It may not be a direct vote for Hillary, but it will be a net gain for Hillary. Because Johnson will not get enough votes to beat Hillary. Hell, he won't even get enough votes to beat Trump. So, all it does is take away a conservative vote that would have been going to Trump, and throws it away, creating a net gain for Hillary.

Progressives: Every vote you cast for Stein is a vote for Trump. It may not be a direct vote for Trump, but it wil be a net gain for Trump. Because Stein will not get enough votes to beat Trump. Hell, she won't even get enough votes to beat Hillary. So, all it does is take away a progressive vote that would have been going to Hillary, and throws it away, creating a net gain for Trump.

Now, if you want to convince yourselves that you are actually accomplishing something, and sending a message to the party of your particular ideological bent to help you sleep at night, and that you are not, in fact, helping the opposition with your vote, that's fine. But, please do not try to convince me to buy that line. I know better. I have the historical record of every. Election. In American politics to demonstrate otherwise for me.

So. Vote how you wanna vote, but don't try to convince me that it will do anything other than what it does.

Crooked Hillary's plan

And, again....

You are dismissed.

No he didn't. I want to know precisely what departments, and government funded initiatives you want to cut, in order to get to $9 trillion.

Crooked Hillary's plan

And, again....

No he didn't. I want to know precisely what departments, and government funded initiatives you want to cut, in order to get to $9 trillion.
9 trillion, what????

More of these games...what's the per year amount? Stop with that 800 year projection bullshit.

Crooked Hillary's plan

And, again....

Yep, obviously when you attack Trump for what Hillary does, it isn't a standard for you, just a partisan hack Democrat politically motivated attack from you. Never gets tired to point that out

Forum List

Back