Trump's Tax plan to make the rich richer

Gee. Who woulda thunk it. Trump's proposed tax plan would reduce federal revenues by $9.5 trillion, over the next 10 years. Oh, and...uh....you know that $10 trillion debt increase that he is hammering Obama over? You know the one he claims he's gonna reduce, and make everybody rich while doing it? Yeah...this tax proposal, alone, is going to add $11.2 trillion to the national debt by 2026.

But, hey! It's tax cuts for everyone, right?!?! Wellll...yeah...but mostly for folks like the Trumps. The highest-income 1.0 percent would get an average tax cut of over $275,000 (17.5% of after-tax income), and the top 0.1 percent would get an average tax cut worth over $1.3 million, nearly 19% of after-tax income. By contrast, the lowest-income households would receive an average tax cut of $128, or 1% of after-tax income. Middle-income households would receive an average tax cut of about $2,700,or about 5% of after-tax income.

One. Fucking. Percent! That's the "YUGE" tax break that low-income families are gonna get. Aren't we impressed?!? And the working class families that Trump insists he is the "voice" for? 5%. Now, the Trumps, and their ilk? A 17% tax cut! So, the rich guy is proposing a tax plan that give "yuge" benefits to himself, and all his rich friends, while throwing a few obligatory table scraps at the plebs. And, to do this he's going to increase the national debt. Of course he is. Why should he care? He'll just have the US government "declare bankruptcy", right? What could possibly go wrong with that?

And that's just the income taxes. I haven't even mentioned the $7.1 billion more that the Trump kids get to pocket, when the estate tax is eliminated.

Yeah...I have no doubt that Trump wants to "make America great again". The question is, for whom?!?! Certainly doesn't appear to be for the working class. But, he's gonna be "our voice", right?

Now, of course, there's gonna be all the deflection to "But Hillary's a LIAR! And a CROOK! And a blah...blah...blah..."

Guess what? I don't care about the politics of personality, any more. I don't care who's a bigger crook. I don't care who's a worse liar. I don't care who's hated more. All I care about is who's going to do what when they get to the White House.

And here's at least part of what Donald J. Trump is gonna do: Cost the government trillions in revenue, raise the debt trillions, give all of his fat cat friends massive tax cuts, and throw a few table scraps at the rest of us.
Where does your analysis derive from? Link..
I included the link.

how is working class people having more money a bad thing?
how is working class people having more money a bad thing

You do realize (probably not) that thanks to that great republican program the EITC, a huge number of people pay no federal income tax? So how are you gonna "give" them more of their money? They already get it all back PLUS more.

What you are really doing is trying to justify giving the ultra wealthy more tax breaks and using low wage workers as your "reason" to cut more taxes for the ones that dont need it.

Weird.

You do realize (probably not) that thanks to that great republican program the EITC, a huge number of people pay no federal income tax? So how are you gonna "give" them more of their money? They already get it all back PLUS more.

What you are really doing is trying to justify giving the ultra wealthy more tax breaks and using low wage workers as your "reason" to cut more taxes for the ones that dont need it.

Weird.
You mean making jobs?

Weird.
You mean making jobs?

Make hay when the sun shines.

Weird.
How is me and you, getting to keep more of our money a bad thing?

and it's leftist that set the poor at $0, the eitc allows families to get more than they give, which is another form of discrimination and bribery.

leftist just hate the idea that the government won't get more money and power.

The mere fact that the government 'might' have to cut spending makes them piss themselves in fear.
Actually I would be okay with cutting spending.

Tell you what. Keeping in mind the increased spending that Trump's immigration proposals will require, how about you indicate where we can cut $9 trillion from the budget, without dramatically impacting the government's ability to function, in order to offset the $9 trillion in lost revenue that his "tax plan to give the rich more money" will cause.

leftist just hate the idea that the government won't get more money and power.

The mere fact that the government 'might' have to cut spending makes them piss themselves in fear.
Actually I would be okay with cutting spending.

Tell you what. Keeping in mind the increased spending that Trump's immigration proposals will require, how about you indicate where we can cut $9 trillion from the budget, without dramatically impacting the government's ability to function, in order to offset the $9 trillion in lost revenue that his "tax plan to give the rich more money" will cause.
Your uneducated ignorance does not allow you to co,pretend what Trumps plan is....

It's typical of you double digit IQ liberals....

Ahhhj both parties are guilty of creating this budding plutocracy. Its a shame that the working class voters line up like sheep behind uber wealthy candidates who have never had to work for anything. I am going to write in my church janitor as he has more integrity than both candidates combined. Why do we need millionaires running this corporatocracy?

Ahhhj both parties are guilty of creating this budding plutocracy. Its a shame that the working class voters line up like sheep behind uber wealthy candidates who have never had to work for anything. I am going to write in my church janitor as he has more integrity than both candidates combined. Why do we need millionaires running this corporatocracy?
Write in whatever democrat you need to make you feel better....:lol:

Gee. Who woulda thunk it. Trump's proposed tax plan would reduce federal revenues by $9.5 trillion, over the next 10 years. Oh, and...uh....you know that $10 trillion debt increase that he is hammering Obama over? You know the one he claims he's gonna reduce, and make everybody rich while doing it? Yeah...this tax proposal, alone, is going to add $11.2 trillion to the national debt by 2026.

But, hey! It's tax cuts for everyone, right?!?! Wellll...yeah...but mostly for folks like the Trumps. The highest-income 1.0 percent would get an average tax cut of over $275,000 (17.5% of after-tax income), and the top 0.1 percent would get an average tax cut worth over $1.3 million, nearly 19% of after-tax income. By contrast, the lowest-income households would receive an average tax cut of $128, or 1% of after-tax income. Middle-income households would receive an average tax cut of about $2,700,or about 5% of after-tax income.

One. Fucking. Percent! That's the "YUGE" tax break that low-income families are gonna get. Aren't we impressed?!? And the working class families that Trump insists he is the "voice" for? 5%. Now, the Trumps, and their ilk? A 17% tax cut! So, the rich guy is proposing a tax plan that give "yuge" benefits to himself, and all his rich friends, while throwing a few obligatory table scraps at the plebs. And, to do this he's going to increase the national debt. Of course he is. Why should he care? He'll just have the US government "declare bankruptcy", right? What could possibly go wrong with that?

And that's just the income taxes. I haven't even mentioned the $7.1 billion more that the Trump kids get to pocket, when the estate tax is eliminated.

Yeah...I have no doubt that Trump wants to "make America great again". The question is, for whom?!?! Certainly doesn't appear to be for the working class. But, he's gonna be "our voice", right?

Now, of course, there's gonna be all the deflection to "But Hillary's a LIAR! And a CROOK! And a blah...blah...blah..."

Guess what? I don't care about the politics of personality, any more. I don't care who's a bigger crook. I don't care who's a worse liar. I don't care who's hated more. All I care about is who's going to do what when they get to the White House.

And here's at least part of what Donald J. Trump is gonna do: Cost the government trillions in revenue, raise the debt trillions, give all of his fat cat friends massive tax cuts, and throw a few table scraps at the rest of us.

The ugly green of wealth envy. Focus on your own life and opportunities, stop obsessing what someone else has

The ugly green of wealth envy. Focus on your own life and opportunities, stop obsessing what someone else has
That's fine. But, then don't pretend that Donald Trump is "The Voice" for the working class. Call him what he is: A rich Plutocrat who is, and will be a voice for the rich, who's main priority is to make them richer.

That's fine. But, then don't pretend that Donald Trump is "The Voice" for the working class. Call him what he is: A rich Plutocrat who is, and will be a voice for the rich, who's main priority is to make them richer.

Why would I pretend that? He has as much right to the claim though as Wall Street Hillary does, she's every bit the corporate owned shill that any other politician is. Cut the crap that somehow she's different

Both candidates should be honest...they will ensure big business gets its breaks. Corporate puppets.

So how poor is the person that employes you?

He won't get it

Why would I pretend that? He has as much right to the claim though as Wall Street Hillary does, she's every bit the corporate owned shill that any other politician is. Cut the crap that somehow she's different
yeah...yeah...they're both the same...they will both do the same thing in ioffice...blah, blah, blah. The argument is old, sophomoric, and tired. And sh isn't the one insisting that she, alone, can fix all of our problems, like some modern-day messiah. She isn't the one who claimed she is "Your voice". That would have been the plutocrat Trump.

You assume I'm employed. My wife made more money than I did, and we wnated one of us to stay home with our son. I'm a stay-at-home dad. I know. Terrible! I'm an affront to manhood everywhere.

Don't care.

He won't get it
Oh! I get it. It's that same, tired broken theory that hasn't been demonstrated to work since Reagan first threw it out there: Trickle Down economics.

Forum List

Back