Washington Post refuses to endorse Trump

The Washington Post has not endorsed Hillary at this point, but it will NOT be endorsing Donald Trump:

Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy
It will be very hard for news sources that want to retain any semblance of credibility to endorse Trump.

Zackly --- would be a much easier exercise to list any newspapers that would.

I'm thinkin... Moonie Times
The Onion
Whirled Nuts Daily, if it did print...

--- maybe something in..... Orange county...

The Washington Post has not endorsed Hillary at this point, but it will NOT be endorsing Donald Trump:

You are QUICK! He only banned these jackals from his press conferences month or more ago

Chip away one piece at a time, eh?

Banning liars and suing for liable is shredding the first amendment? God you are dumb.

Banning newspapers who print unflattering facts and making it possible to sue people who honestly malign your reputation in public is the mark of a dictator.

You are QUICK! He only banned these jackals from his press conferences month or more ago

Banning liars and suing for liable is shredding the first amendment? God you are dumb.

Next time actually watch the video, and you won't be in this hole.

Doesn't say squat about "liars" -- he's not about to plug his own competition. It describes articles "which (are) a disgrace".

Go ahead --- define "disgrace". You're already in a hole, might as well keep diggin'.

Libel -- not "liable" --- is already illegal. That's got nothing to do with snuffing out speech you can't handle, like say Megyn Kelly. And that absolutely IS protected by the First Amendment, which is the starting point for the entire Bill of Rights, and is never going away, and there ain't a damn thing you or Rump can do about that except move to North Korea where that world actually exists.

Banning newspapers who print unflattering facts and making it possible to sue people who honestly malign your reputation in public is the mark of a dictator.

The cretin can't even spell libel and he thinks somebody else is "dumb". Doesn't seem to know it's already illegal anyway.

This is the sort of brain-dead bot that buys snake oil by the truckload. He's prolly got a garage full of Kevin Trudeau products.

The Washington Post needs Trump he doesn't need them. Its just hilarious to watch the MSM and establishment writhe in pain over losing its power to Trump. :laugh:

Trump: You there, WP you lying bunch of Mary's your banned!

WP: But but but...but...

WP: FINE we are not endorsing you.

Trump: I don't need you clowns, shut up before I buy the WP and fire you retards.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Banning partisan lying hacks whose sole goal is to betray the trust that the American people place in them in order to perpetuate a fraud on those people is the LEAST that should be done to the Fucking Washington Post.

Fuck them.

Banning partisan lying hacks whose sole goal is to betray the trust that the American people place in them in order to perpetuate a fraud on those people is the LEAST that should be done to the Fucking Washington Post.

Fuck them.

So you're in for the posse going to get Lush Rimjob?

The Washington Post needs Trump he doesn't need them. Its just hilarious to watch the MSM and establishment writhe in pain over losing its power to Trump. :laugh:

Well guess what. The Post just used him to sell papers.
And it worked. If it hadn't this thread would not exist.

Think about it.

Fuck them.

So you're in for the posse going to get Lush Rimjob?

Never heard of him.

Is he some alleged "reporter" who betrays his professional and ethical responsibility to spread lies and hatred all day, everyday?

Trump: I don't need you clowns, shut up before I buy the WP and fire you retards.

shut up before I buy the WP and fire you retards.
As I argued in another thread, Trump's tactics are a bit too much like Erdogan's.

Well guess what. The Post just used him to sell papers.
And it worked. If it hadn't this thread would not exist.

Think about it.

Bullshit.

The lefties in charge of the Post are not trying to sell papers.

If they were, the low hanging fruit is the half of the nation that is starved for news sources that does not treat them with complete contempt.

shut up before I buy the WP and fire you retards.
As I argued in another thread, Trump's tactics are a bit too much like Erdogan's.

Why don't you tell this guy that Trump and his tactics are the bad ones?

maxresdefault.jpg

Fuck them.

Do go on. Tell me what should happen to all the meanies who don't talk nice about Trump.

Forum List

Back