Trump's Tax plan to make the rich richer

That's fine. But, then don't pretend that Donald Trump is "The Voice" for the working class. Call him what he is: A rich Plutocrat who is, and will be a voice for the rich, who's main priority is to make them richer.
So how poor is the person that employes you?

He won't get it
Oh! I get it. It's that same, tired broken theory that hasn't been demonstrated to work since Reagan first threw it out there: Trickle Down economics.

Trickle down was a myth. It's flood down. The only trickle is poverty trickles up when we do your Marxist crap
Really? When was your last raise, and for how much?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

I do management consulting contracts, so the price varies contract by contract. It's hard to say "raise" in that context. Why do you ask?

Gee. Who woulda thunk it. Trump's proposed tax plan would reduce federal revenues by $9.5 trillion, over the next 10 years. Oh, and...uh....you know that $10 trillion debt increase that he is hammering Obama over? You know the one he claims he's gonna reduce, and make everybody rich while doing it? Yeah...this tax proposal, alone, is going to add $11.2 trillion to the national debt by 2026.

But, hey! It's tax cuts for everyone, right?!?! Wellll...yeah...but mostly for folks like the Trumps. The highest-income 1.0 percent would get an average tax cut of over $275,000 (17.5% of after-tax income), and the top 0.1 percent would get an average tax cut worth over $1.3 million, nearly 19% of after-tax income. By contrast, the lowest-income households would receive an average tax cut of $128, or 1% of after-tax income. Middle-income households would receive an average tax cut of about $2,700,or about 5% of after-tax income.

One. Fucking. Percent! That's the "YUGE" tax break that low-income families are gonna get. Aren't we impressed?!? And the working class families that Trump insists he is the "voice" for? 5%. Now, the Trumps, and their ilk? A 17% tax cut! So, the rich guy is proposing a tax plan that give "yuge" benefits to himself, and all his rich friends, while throwing a few obligatory table scraps at the plebs. And, to do this he's going to increase the national debt. Of course he is. Why should he care? He'll just have the US government "declare bankruptcy", right? What could possibly go wrong with that?

And that's just the income taxes. I haven't even mentioned the $7.1 billion more that the Trump kids get to pocket, when the estate tax is eliminated.

Yeah...I have no doubt that Trump wants to "make America great again". The question is, for whom?!?! Certainly doesn't appear to be for the working class. But, he's gonna be "our voice", right?

Now, of course, there's gonna be all the deflection to "But Hillary's a LIAR! And a CROOK! And a blah...blah...blah..."

Guess what? I don't care about the politics of personality, any more. I don't care who's a bigger crook. I don't care who's a worse liar. I don't care who's hated more. All I care about is who's going to do what when they get to the White House.

And here's at least part of what Donald J. Trump is gonna do: Cost the government trillions in revenue, raise the debt trillions, give all of his fat cat friends massive tax cuts, and throw a few table scraps at the rest of us.
Maybe it'll trickle down?

Crooked Hillary's plan

And, again....

"Quick! We can't defend Trump's insanity! Defect to Hillary!!! "

I am not voting for Trump because he is a big government Liberal so I don't have to defend him.

Crooked Hillary's husband increased taxes on the American people so they had less spendable income. This asshole Crooked Hillary plans to do the same.

Only a dumbass would vote for Crooked Hillary to increase taxes when the US is already one of the highest tax countries in the world. Are they stupid or what?
You think he can cut enough spending to offset $9 trillion dollars in revenue, without seriously impacting the government's ability to function?!?! I would love to see his spending proposals, that would offset $9 trillion in lost revenues; especially in light of his immigration reform ideas that would require massive increases to ICE.

Cutting the government's ability to function is the whole point. Government's main function is looting the productive.
Nice talking point, now how about you present the cuts you think will get us to $9 trillion.

he did....your lack of education limits,your understanding....
No he didn't. I want to know precisely what departments, and government funded initiatives you want to cut, in order to get to $9 trillion.
9 trillion, what????

More of these games...what's the per year amount? Stop with that 800 year projection bullshit.
9i trillion dollars. That is how much lost revenue Trump's brilliant "Make the Rich Richer" tax plan will create. The argument has been made, from two different sources, that the answer is "spending cuts". So, I'm still waiting for someone to demonstrate how $9 Trillion in spending cuts can be applied to the federal budget.

Crooked Hillary's plan

And, again....

Yep, obviously when you attack Trump for what Hillary does, it isn't a standard for you, just a partisan hack Democrat politically motivated attack from you. Never gets tired to point that out
Nope. You wanna talk about Hillary's tax plan. i fully encourage you to do so - Start. your. own. Thread. This discussion is about Trump's tax plan. I have been getting a lot of deflection, and a lot of ridicule. I have yet to get a single reasoned response of who to make it work.

Crooked Hillary's plan

And, again....

Yep, obviously when you attack Trump for what Hillary does, it isn't a standard for you, just a partisan hack Democrat politically motivated attack from you. Never gets tired to point that out
You guys have a candidate with no political experience playing both sides of the fence.

If you want to convince us a Republican is willing to make trade fair, show me other Republicans are on board too. Or that you will vote out any anti tariff Republicans. But you won't do that.

So how poor is the person that employes you?

He won't get it
Oh! I get it. It's that same, tired broken theory that hasn't been demonstrated to work since Reagan first threw it out there: Trickle Down economics.

Trickle down was a myth. It's flood down. The only trickle is poverty trickles up when we do your Marxist crap

I do management consulting contracts, so the price varies contract by contract. It's hard to say "raise" in that context. Why do you ask?
Well...you're talking about the ":flood down", yet income inequality is at the highest it has been in 60 years, and shows no sign of stopping. So, I'm just wondering where this "flooding" is happening.

I want to keep MY money that I earned, you fat lard ass moochers can fend for yourselves. Plenty of deer to hunt if you are hungry, grow a pair get off the inner city Democratic party plantations and make a life for yourself.
Why after college do all your kids leave for the city? Because there are no jobs for them in your small home town.

Crooked Hillary's plan

And, again....

Nope. You wanna talk about Hillary's tax plan. i fully encourage you to do so - Start. your. own. Thread. This discussion is about Trump's tax plan. I have been getting a lot of deflection, and a lot of ridicule. I have yet to get a single reasoned response of who to make it work.

I'm talking about Trump's tax plan. It isn't a standard for you, that is clearly directly on the topic. You support Wall Street Puppet Hillary who made hundreds of millions on her government job and is using corporations to line her pockets as well as fund her campaign. Oh, but you believe she'll turn around and screw the people who made her rich and got her into office.

Sure she will. And you know she won't, so this thread isn't a standard for you, you don't care. You're voting for Trump's clone. Hillary

Crooked Hillary's plan

And, again....

You guys have a candidate with no political experience playing both sides of the fence.

If you want to convince us a Republican is willing to make trade fair, show me other Republicans are on board too. Or that you will vote out any anti tariff Republicans. But you won't do that.

kaz: Trump and Hillary are the same

Stupidboob: OMG, every Trump supporter says that, you're a Republican!

:lmao:

What a stupid bitch

He won't get it

Well...you're talking about the ":flood down", yet income inequality is at the highest it has been in 60 years, and shows no sign of stopping. So, I'm just wondering where this "flooding" is happening.

Democrats crack me up. The more you get your way and the less it works, the more that proves you right ...

how is working class people having more money a bad thing?
how is working class people having more money a bad thing

You do realize (probably not) that thanks to that great republican program the EITC, a huge number of people pay no federal income tax? So how are you gonna "give" them more of their money? They already get it all back PLUS more.

What you are really doing is trying to justify giving the ultra wealthy more tax breaks and using low wage workers as your "reason" to cut more taxes for the ones that dont need it.

Weird.
How is me and you, getting to keep more of our money a bad thing?

and it's leftist that set the poor at $0, the eitc allows families to get more than they give, which is another form of discrimination and bribery.
Because you won't. What we see in Michigan is Republicans give rich people tax breaks and and then when roads need fixing they raise taxes on the poor and middle class.

You do realize (probably not) that thanks to that great republican program the EITC, a huge number of people pay no federal income tax? So how are you gonna "give" them more of their money? They already get it all back PLUS more.

What you are really doing is trying to justify giving the ultra wealthy more tax breaks and using low wage workers as your "reason" to cut more taxes for the ones that dont need it.

Weird.

and it's leftist that set the poor at $0, the eitc allows families to get more than they give, which is another form of discrimination and bribery.
Because you won't. What we see in Michigan is Republicans give rich people tax breaks and and then when roads need fixing they raise taxes on the poor and middle class.

The top 1% of taxpayers pay 40% of taxes

The top 5% of taxpayers pay 60% of taxes

The bottom 50% of taxpayers pay 0% of taxes

Your tired, Marxist lies just get slaughtered by facts

Weird.

Listen fool. When the GOP give the rich tax breaks and raise our gas tax or car registration fees or taxes car insurance, were paying plenty of taxes. And considering we don't make millions, that's not right.

Im sure you think it's right but you're either greedy rich or stupid broke

Crooked Hillary's plan

And, again....

I'm talking about Trump's tax plan. It isn't a standard for you, that is clearly directly on the topic. You support Wall Street Puppet Hillary who made hundreds of millions on her government job and is using corporations to line her pockets as well as fund her campaign. Oh, but you believe she'll turn around and screw the people who made her rich and got her into office.

Sure she will. And you know she won't, so this thread isn't a standard for you, you don't care. You're voting for Trump's clone. Hillary
I'm Talking about Trumps plan...HILLARYYYY!!!":bsflag:

Weird.

Listen fool. When the GOP give the rich tax breaks and raise our gas tax or car registration fees or taxes car insurance, were paying plenty of taxes. And considering we don't make millions, that's not right.

Im sure you think it's right but you're either greedy rich or stupid broke

So you think you shouldn't have to pay car registration fees to have a car and gas tax to drive it? You really are a dependency whore. Why should you have to pay for your food? I mean you need food to live, don't you?

The rich have never had better conditions to rake it in than they do now. Paying taxes should never be a complaint of theirs. EVER

Crooked Hillary's plan

And, again....

I'm Talking about Trumps plan...HILLARYYYY!!!":bsflag:

Yes, you are in flaming hypocrisy talking about "Trump" when Trump and Hillary do the exact same things. And you're silent on Hillary. Hillary has made millions speaking to "Wall Street" and "corporations" and they fill her campaign coffers, and you're OK with that. But Trump, doing the same as Hillary is unacceptable to you.

That proves you are against Trump, not what he's doing. It's a non-issue to you what Trump does. You just want the Democrat. That's totally topical to the conversation, you don't care about the standard you laid out in your OP

The rich have never had better conditions to rake it in than they do now. Paying taxes should never be a complaint of theirs. EVER

And it should never be a complaint of yours, ever, so cut the whining. You need to pay your share for what you want, not just whine you want someone else to pay it

Forum List

Back