Trumps talks of lifting Russia sanctions.

Of course. Putin has him by the pussy. Trump will do and say anything Trump wants.
. You have liberal derangement syndrome. Get help.

And you conservatives have denial syndrome. You deny until your messiah says otherwise.
View attachment 106662
Where's Melania? Shouldn't she have her nose on the carpet following the dog? That's not like Melania.....she rarely if ever misses opportunities like that.

Trump is being blackmailed and is now going to kiss Putin's butt. I have no issue with Putin fighting Isis in Syria or being allies with Syria either.
Oh my, and your good with Hillary selling herself off to foreign nations through the Clinton foundation.

How did that happen? When?

I'm sorry but when you voted for Trump,you lost the ability to use that argument.
Norway cut their donations by 87% after the elections. It has been documented that the Clinton foundation is a pay for play. He'll they even rented out the Lincoln bedroom. They are as corrupt as you can be.
Trump’s Foundation Appears To Be Guilty Of What He Accused Hillary Clinton of Doing
Now for the real punch in the gut. Donald Trump repeatedly called the Clinton Foundation the “most corrupt in political history.” Trump also called for it to be shut down, saying they were lining their own pockets (that is, self-dealing, which is what the Trump foundation just got caught admitting it did) and taking care of donors:

“Hillary Clinton is the defender of the corrupt and rigged status quo. The Clintons have spent decades as insiders lining their own pockets and taking care of donors instead of the American people. It is now clear that the Clinton Foundation is the most corrupt enterprise in political history. What they were doing during Crooked Hillary’s time as Secretary of State was wrong then, and it is wrong now. It must be shut down immediately.”

But Fahrenthold found that the Trump Foundation took a $150,000 gift from the foundation of Viktor Pinchuk, the fourth richest man in the Ukraine and an oil and gas pipe magnate.

Yes, that’s right – this is the same Pinchuk whose donations to the Clinton Foundation raised “questions” about conflicts of interest. The donation was made as part of an agreement for Trump to speak at a time when he was already a presidential candidate.

From the Washington Post’s Tuesday article:

“A spokesman for Pinchuk’s foundation said that the gift was made as part of an agreement for Trump to speak — via video link — to a conference Pinchuk organized in September 2015. The conference, called the Yalta European Strategy annual meeting, was held in Kiev. At the time of his 20-minute speech, titled ‘How New Ukraine’s Fate Affects Europe and the World,’ Trump was already a presidential candidate.”

Pinchuk is the guy described thusly by Newsweek, “Hillary Clinton’s Big Benefactor Has Trade Links with Iran” and “In November 2014, the now-retired Republican congressman, Steve Stockman, wrote to the US Department of the Treasury, questioning Interpipe’s dealings with Iran.”

So Donald Trump’s foundation took money from the very person that was a source of his claims that Hillary Clinton was corrupt. He took it while running for president.
READ MORE:
Trump's Foundation Appears To Be Guilty Of What He Accused Hillary Clinton of Doing

Announcing being my proud of one's own race implies superiority, regardless of the skin color of the person making such proclamations. You'll notice those bragging about how proud they are to be white are often wearing swastikas and/or hoods.
Are you proud or ashamed of the accomplishments of your forefathers? I'm PROUD of the civilization they brought to this world.
Why would anyone be proud or ashamed of accomplishments they had nothing to do with? And folks who accomplished things didn't accomplish them because they were white. I do see many dumbass folks though proclaiming they're proud to be white as though they somehow accomplished something just because they're white; when really, they're too stupid to accomplish anything of significance.

Let's review. Exxon Mobile was set to sign a 500 billion deal with Russia & then Obama slapped sanctions on Russia due to their action in Crimea & Ukraine. The Exxon/Putin deal was off.

Trump is running for President. Russia helped Trump by hacking & leaking damaging information against Clinton.

Trump wins & says he will consider lifting the Russian sanctions if Russia helps us fight terrorism or helps us in some other way.

But noooooooooo, there is no collusion, no illegal dealings, because we can trust Trump to tell the truth.

The saddest part is not the disgusting conniving POS Trump. Its the idea his supporters see nothing wrong.

They see nothing wrong working with a war criminal who helped kill our soldiers to get a 500 billion deal for Exxon/Mobile and accepted Russia's help in the election process as Trump knew about the Russian hacking & kept denying it.

It is a sad period in our country';s history that the Republicans have finally dumbed down enough Americans to bring us Trump.

/---- Russia didn't help Trump win. Hillary did by running a lousy campaign.

It sure did. Putin and Comey and Flynn among others Bannon, Hannity, all of Fox, Breibart. Mercer and his daughter, etc. Propaganda on steroids.

Just Trump undoing Obungle's errors.

Get used to it lefties

And you think that it is ok to lift the sanctions? That basically tell me that the Trumpsters think it is ok what Puttin did .
If this were Clinton you would be all over it I am sure ( not that I like Clinton either )

These same people letting this slide were on here daily saying lock her up, so now they are not the moral and ethic police all of a sudden..

Ethically and Morally Puttin stepped way over the boundaries. What do we do when someone does that? We don't give them candy to congratulate them.

What did Putin do? We're still waiting on proof.
What didn't Putin do? We are still waiting as well!!!! We got 4 years to show what Putin has done!!! Conservatives just need to be patient and let the truth come out.

Announcing being my proud of one's own race implies superiority, regardless of the skin color of the person making such proclamations. You'll notice those bragging about how proud they are to be white are often wearing swastikas and/or hoods.
Are you proud or ashamed of the accomplishments of your forefathers? I'm PROUD of the civilization they brought to this world.
Why would anyone be proud or ashamed of accomplishments they had nothing to do with? And folks who accomplished things didn't accomplish them because they were white. I do see many dumbass folks though proclaiming they're proud to be white as though they somehow accomplished something just because they're white; when really, they're too stupid to accomplish anything of significance.
Conservative whites who claiming some sort of racial purity bull shit need to take a DNA test........there's a lot of skeletons hiding in the closet!!!

Conservative whites who claiming some sort of racial purity bull shit need to take a DNA test........there's a lot of skeletons hiding in the closet!!!

^^^ AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Y Chromosome Patriarchy Privilege!!!!!!! ^^^^

Democrats did not invent the story. Hacking is no big deal to you,is it?
Bush "stole" the election from Gore and Putin gave Trump the victory over Hillary.

There's always an excuse for your loss, isn't there?
Your non-sequitur is noted and dismissed. So? What about you? You're ok with foreign governments hacking us?

Trump is being blackmailed and is now going to kiss Putin's butt. I have no issue with Putin fighting Isis in Syria or being allies with Syria either.
Oh my, and your good with Hillary selling herself off to foreign nations through the Clinton foundation.

I'm sorry but when you voted for Trump,you lost the ability to use that argument.
Norway cut their donations by 87% after the elections. It has been documented that the Clinton foundation is a pay for play. He'll they even rented out the Lincoln bedroom. They are as corrupt as you can be.
Trump’s Foundation Appears To Be Guilty Of What He Accused Hillary Clinton of Doing
Now for the real punch in the gut. Donald Trump repeatedly called the Clinton Foundation the “most corrupt in political history.” Trump also called for it to be shut down, saying they were lining their own pockets (that is, self-dealing, which is what the Trump foundation just got caught admitting it did) and taking care of donors:

“Hillary Clinton is the defender of the corrupt and rigged status quo. The Clintons have spent decades as insiders lining their own pockets and taking care of donors instead of the American people. It is now clear that the Clinton Foundation is the most corrupt enterprise in political history. What they were doing during Crooked Hillary’s time as Secretary of State was wrong then, and it is wrong now. It must be shut down immediately.”

But Fahrenthold found that the Trump Foundation took a $150,000 gift from the foundation of Viktor Pinchuk, the fourth richest man in the Ukraine and an oil and gas pipe magnate.

Yes, that’s right – this is the same Pinchuk whose donations to the Clinton Foundation raised “questions” about conflicts of interest. The donation was made as part of an agreement for Trump to speak at a time when he was already a presidential candidate.

“A spokesman for Pinchuk’s foundation said that the gift was made as part of an agreement for Trump to speak — via video link — to a conference Pinchuk organized in September 2015. The conference, called the Yalta European Strategy annual meeting, was held in Kiev. At the time of his 20-minute speech, titled ‘How New Ukraine’s Fate Affects Europe and the World,’ Trump was already a presidential candidate.”

Pinchuk is the guy described thusly by Newsweek, “Hillary Clinton’s Big Benefactor Has Trade Links with Iran” and “In November 2014, the now-retired Republican congressman, Steve Stockman, wrote to the US Department of the Treasury, questioning Interpipe’s dealings with Iran.”

So Donald Trump’s foundation took money from the very person that was a source of his claims that Hillary Clinton was corrupt. He took it while running for president.
READ MORE:
Trump's Foundation Appears To Be Guilty Of What He Accused Hillary Clinton of Doing
Trump sold access to the president and state department favors?

This is just more Democrat bullshit. No one accused hillary of taking foreign donations. She was accused of selling out the country to foreign interests. Trump was never in a position to sell state department favors. He was never secretary of state. She was.

Let's review. Exxon Mobile was set to sign a 500 billion deal with Russia & then Obama slapped sanctions on Russia due to their action in Crimea & Ukraine. The Exxon/Putin deal was off.

Trump is running for President. Russia helped Trump by hacking & leaking damaging information against Clinton.

Trump wins & says he will consider lifting the Russian sanctions if Russia helps us fight terrorism or helps us in some other way.

But noooooooooo, there is no collusion, no illegal dealings, because we can trust Trump to tell the truth.

The saddest part is not the disgusting conniving POS Trump. Its the idea his supporters see nothing wrong.

They see nothing wrong working with a war criminal who helped kill our soldiers to get a 500 billion deal for Exxon/Mobile and accepted Russia's help in the election process as Trump knew about the Russian hacking & kept denying it.

It is a sad period in our country';s history that the Republicans have finally dumbed down enough Americans to bring us Trump.
. And you can pack your bags to move to another country of your choice anytime you are ready. What kind of person are you to call the incoming POTUS a piece of sh-t ? The left is proving their treachery in this nation now, and the agenda that groups were running for years has finally done it's damage, but hopefully the damage can be undone now.
Drumplethinskin isn't necessarily a POS, but he does like Golden Showers.

Vladimir Putin is an American friend on a par with Lafayette during the revolution. Once he has helped scrub the democrat barnacles off our ship of state we should build a monument to him on the national mall.

Just Trump undoing Obungle's errors.

Get used to it lefties

And you think that it is ok to lift the sanctions? That basically tell me that the Trumpsters think it is ok what Puttin did .
If this were Clinton you would be all over it I am sure ( not that I like Clinton either )

These same people letting this slide were on here daily saying lock her up, so now they are not the moral and ethic police all of a sudden..

Ethically and Morally Puttin stepped way over the boundaries. What do we do when someone does that? We don't give them candy to congratulate them.

What did Putin do? We're still waiting on proof.
Russia hacked us. Even Trump, who's been shown the intelligence, now admits it.
. Hacking a nation to hand it the truth about something ???? Now that has to be a first in history.. lol.
Nope, not a first. And hacking is still illegal. When it happens by other countries which are not subject to our laws, other remedies are available, such as the ones Obama employed.

It sounds like you don't mind that we were hacked, is that correct?
. I just don't like to see political hacks using everything they can to try and deligitimize something because they feel that their agenda was damaged badly. John Lewis is the most recent proof of this, and they will be coming out of the wood work forever now. It's all good though, because the way this country was going a good shake up was needed.

. And you can pack your bags to move to another country of your choice anytime you are ready. What kind of person are you to call the incoming POTUS a piece of sh-t ? The left is proving their treachery in this nation now, and the agenda that groups were running for years has finally done it's damage, but hopefully the damage can be undone now.
Drumplethinskin isn't necessarily a POS, but he does like Golden Showers.
. Fake News.

READ MORE:
. Maybe it's why he hasn't sought to prosecute Hillary as promised, because don't all politicians or rich folk have dirt that needs to be swept up and cleaned up sometimes ? The grandstanding by the rich who got dirt somewhere on them or dirty politicians who keep dirt on them is mainly for our consumption only, and yes for entertainment purposes also.

Your non-sequitur is noted and dismissed. So? What about you? You're ok with foreign governments hacking us?
ALL governments do it. You did know that, didn't you? OUR job is to not allow ourselves to be hacked.

BTW, John Podesta's password was "password." Stupid libturd!

Were they wearing swastikas and hoods? Back then? hhmmm

Were they wearing swastikas and hoods? Back then? hhmmm
No, just targets and your party is stupid enough to let it happen.

Forum List

Back