Trumps rally, just hitting it out of the park, one win after another

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
He ran with a desire to win, he has been keeping his promises and he is not f$%king around. All the wins and now calling out the institutions who have been a "sickness".

This is what I like to see. Call out the economic wins and let the resisters know that the wins are coming, and it will continue in 2018 I'm willing to bet.

He ran with a desire to win, he has been keeping his promises and he is not f$%king around. All the wins and now calling out the institutions who have been a "sickness".

This is what I like to see. Call out the economic wins and let the resisters know that the wins are coming, and it will continue in 2018 I'm willing to bet.
Dems and their Deep State bosses badly want to present all that ^ as a good reason for impeaching him because step by step he is making America great again and showing Dems completely useless (technically: harmful for their own country) and idiotic (technically: potential patients of local mental hospitals).

Dems and their Deep State bosses badly want to present all that ^ as a good reason for impeaching him because step by step he is making America great again and showing Dems completely useless (technically: harmful for their own country) and idiotic (technically: potential patients of local mental hospitals).

Haven't seen this type of stuff since Reagan, and honestly, on many issues he is more libertarian and conservative than even him. Though the challenges are far different.

Those thousands of people at that rally are real America.

Not these greedy assholes from the inner city shitholes that vote for the filthy Democrats.

Haven't seen this type of stuff since Reagan, and honestly, on many issues he is more libertarian and conservative than even him. Though the challenges are far different.
History will show that Trump in fact; was the third party candidate America has been begging for.

The Japanese had a victory at Pearl Harbor which led to their eventual defeat. The Republicans are constantly trying to go against the will of the voters. Voters do not support Republican healthcare plans, tax plan and immigration policies to name a few. In November, Democrats picked up 15 seats in the House of delegates and won the Governor's race by a larger margin that Clinton did. In NJ, Clinton won 7 CDs to Trump's 5. The Democrat candidate for Governor won 9 of the 12 CDs. In Oklahoma, Democrats won a legislative seat that went 60% for Trump in 2016. Republicans are destroying themselves.

Listen to him when he says "can you believe that we send $150B to Iran, $1.8B in cash. We didn't even have enough money in Washington we had to get it from other countries". He then goes for the jugular (are you listening Obama?), "can you believe the president has this much power!? I don't want to ever try that".

I'm telling you, now that they have hit him under the belt and are even going after his family with lies in the media there are some former politicians who are going to wish they had just quietly left and let the Will of the American People pursue their objectives.

He has that fire in his belly again, I wouldn't want to be in his path. You serve your country and you leave, you don't turn your life into a 365 day a year resistance against the very government you once served.

Love this, right before Christmas and Hanukkah, "We are Americans, we don't worship government, we worship God". Amen brother.

im-back-and-youre-fired.jpg

Listen to him when he says "can you believe that we send $150B to Iran, $1.8B in cash. We didn't even have enough money in Washington we had to get it from other countries". He then goes for the jugular (are you listening Obama?), "can you believe the president has this much power!? I don't want to ever try that".

I'm telling you, now that they have hit him under the belt and are even going after his family with lies in the media there are some former politicians who are going to wish they had just quietly left and let the Will of the American People pursue their objectives.

He has that fire in his belly again, I wouldn't want to be in his path. You serve your country and you leave, you don't turn your life into a 365 day a year resistance against the very government you once served.

Love this, right before Christmas and Hanukkah, "We are Americans, we don't worship government, we worship God". Amen brother.
Do you believe Trump worships God?

I sure as hell don't. But I get the sentiment and why it might excite some. I just hope they see the car salesman act for what it is.

I sure as hell don't. But I get the sentiment and why it might excite some. I just hope they see the car salesman act for what it is.

I was a devout atheist until about 20 years ago when I found God through my own exploration.

Do I think he believes in God? Yes I do. To what degree or his interest in the ritual of organized religion, I cannot say obviously, but I think he has embraced it.

It is amazing that Trump (who is a New York billionaire) can connect with mainstream America.

It is also amazing that the is an egotistical obnoxious New Yorker that always praises the people speaks to and the military and the hard working average American.

I was a devout atheist until about 20 years ago when I found God through my own exploration.

Do I think he believes in God? Yes I do. To what degree or his interest in the ritual of organized religion, I cannot say obviously, but I think he has embraced it.
I don't and your faith is not pertinent to the question.

I think Trump is a believer but like you I don't know his commitment.

It is amazing that Trump (who is a New York billionaire) can connect with mainstream America.

It is also amazing that the is an egotistical obnoxious New Yorker that always praises the people speaks to and the military and the hard working average American.

I've followed him when he was a businessman, and I always saw him as a slick, high roller. The more I thought about his work on construction sites and rubbing shoulders with guys in steel toe boots who swear like drunken sailors, the more I realised he knows the people much better than one would think. Of course, it wasn't until he was running his campaign that it came out with such ease. It's been a transformation on his part I think.

Forum List

Back