Rep. Trent Franks offered $5 million to aide to bear his child, resigns amid inquiry

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
What an ass Franks is. He's a Far Right Conservative. :woohoo:

Rep. Trent Franks offered $5 million to aide to bear his child, resigns amid inquiry

“He offered her $5 million if she would conceive a child, that’s what she told,” said Lafferty, who is executive director of the Traditional Values Coalition, an advocacy group that promotes social conservative views shared by Franks.

The woman told investigators that Franks had approached her with papers that he described as a written contract for her to review, Lafferty said: “She didn’t want any part of it, and she rejected that.”

After rejecting Franks’s advances, the woman said, she felt sidelined within his office and eventually left, according to Lafferty.

Maybe a little weird? But does not seem illegal? So she saw a chance to cash in and not have to work? Made up a story about......."sidelined"...they caved and bought the lying bimbo a townhouse with our money. Take it back.

Question: using Rosies turkey baster or spend the night? Any names? opportunity knocks.

How much is a uterus transplant? I should be able to get this done and stlil have 3.5 to 4 million.

She was incredibly ignorant. Sorry to say, but just incredibly ignorant. Embarrassingly so. We share planet space with women this filled with dumbshit.

Surrogates do not conceive children. The children are already conceived when they are implanted. A surrogate also costs a hell of a lot less than 5 million dollars. Is that what her pea brain pulled out of her ass?

How does a congressman, making less than $200,000. a year, come up with $5,000,000. ?

How does a congressman, making less than $200,000. a year, come up with $5,000,000. ?

I think you answered your own question. Then there's how does a bankrupt presidential candidate pay back all her debts and end up with more than $5M?

What an ass Franks is. He's a Far Right Conservative. :woohoo:

“He offered her $5 million if she would conceive a child, that’s what she told,” said Lafferty, who is executive director of the Traditional Values Coalition, an advocacy group that promotes social conservative views shared by Franks.

The woman told investigators that Franks had approached her with papers that he described as a written contract for her to review, Lafferty said: “She didn’t want any part of it, and she rejected that.”

After rejecting Franks’s advances, the woman said, she felt sidelined within his office and eventually left, according to Lafferty.
Holy fuck, find me a surgeon and sign me up.

Forum List

Back