Another racist fool stages a fake racist attack....

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
What a bunch of tards the race baiters are.

"A sailor who claimed someone scrawled racial slurs on his bed aboard an aircraft carrier —sparking a viral Facebook post in the process — staged the incident himself, the Navy said Friday.

"Marquie Little, a 27-year-old African American seaman, posted photos to Facebook on Nov. 15 under an alias that showed his rack on the carrier George H.W. Bush covered in trash and racial slurs.

“I proudly serve the Navy and this is what I’m receiving in return,” he wrote in the post."

Sounds like a sociopath who needs to be locked up.

Sailor staged racist vandalism, Navy says

They need to face the same punishment others would face of this had been real. This is why we just don't believe these people anymore.

What a bunch of tards the race baiters are.

"A sailor who claimed someone scrawled racial slurs on his bed aboard an aircraft carrier —sparking a viral Facebook post in the process — staged the incident himself, the Navy said Friday.

"Marquie Little, a 27-year-old African American seaman, posted photos to Facebook on Nov. 15 under an alias that showed his rack on the carrier George H.W. Bush covered in trash and racial slurs.

“I proudly serve the Navy and this is what I’m receiving in return,” he wrote in the post."

Sounds like a sociopath who needs to be locked up.

Sailor staged racist vandalism, Navy says

They can always use more spuds peelers in the kitchen.

Life in the Navy is going to be very hard now for that fucktard. Until he is discharged, he is going to be on the shit list of every person he comes in contact with. The military wont pamper people like that. He fucked up big time.

Whenever we hear an accusation from anyone (no matter the gender, ethnicity, etc.), we should always be very careful before believing it.

As we all know, people are notorious liars (including children).

At the Air Force Academy, someone who claimed that someone had written racist comments on his door has just admitted that the "someone" was he.

Forum List

Back