Trump's offer, An art of the deal?

Whose to blame for shutting down the government?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Or is it Brinkmanship 101? Trump offers a promise in exchange for 5.7 Billion Dollars.

Should he be trusted? He is actually saying to the American people "yes, I took your wallet, and I'll give it back if you give me more money, and free use of the credit cards".

Of course he's keeping hostages, American's in the employ of the Federal Government and their families. And, he and his fellow travelers are blaming Speaker Pelosi and the Democratic Party for the stalemate.

Or is it Brinkmanship 101? Trump offers a promise in exchange for 5.7 Billion Dollars.

Should he be trusted? He is actually saying to the American people "yes, I took your wallet, and I'll give it back if you give me more money, and free use of the credit cards".

Of course he's keeping hostages, American's in the employ of the Federal Government and their families. And, he and his fellow travelers are blaming Speaker Pelosi and the Democratic Party for the stalemate.

Under no circumstances should Trump be trusted. Which probably means the Democrats in the House will do just that.

Under no circumstances should either Don or the american political/economic system(s) be trusted, ever. Review this power structure's history.

th

The only sad thing about this whole affair is that Trump didn't cancel Pelosi's return flight instead, pull any Congressional operating funds she was allowed, and have her passport revoked, once she got to where she was going.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

It wasn't an offer. It was a desperate plea. He's backed himself into a corner and has no way out. He's trapped between the Democratic party and the rwnj media.

• Banned
Trump can't and should never be trusted. McConnell's promise, not to put forward a bill unless Trump will sign it, is an affront to the Federal Employees not being paid, and those required to work without pay, as well as to the spirit of the Constitution and its genius, i.e. the Separation of Power.

Trump's abuse of power is unconscionable as is McConnell's nonfeasance.

Trump can't and should never be trusted. McConnell's promise, not to put forward a bill unless Trump will sign it, is an affront to the Federal Employees not being paid, and those required to work without pay, as well as to the spirit of the Constitution and its genius, i.e. the Separation of Power.

Let's face it shall we? We were all fed a line of shit about america and how it operates; we the people are nothing but economic units to the power structure, and we've come at a point in technological evolution where human beings are no longer worth what we once were to the economic system. And this worth is destined to decrease as time goes on.

Give him the money and everyone goes back to work.

Taking hostages to make a deal? Where did he learn that from? Iran?

Don’t you know that when a person blackmails it becomes an addiction?

If it worked once, they will do it again and again.

We don’t accept ransom offers from other countries.

Why should we accept it here?

Negotiation is one thing, but holding hostage is this something completely different.

In the past that’s been considered despicable. Republicans see no problem with it but of course they’re deplorable.

The left is ENTIRELY responsible.

They voted FOR this type of funding that included barriers before. On many occasions in fact. The only difference now is Trump is president.

Close your poll and thread now as anyone with an ounce of critical thinking knows this

McConnell is doing exactly the same thing Harry Reid did, ignore the House. Now you people are getting a taste of your own medicine.

Don’t you know that when a person blackmails it becomes an addiction?

If it worked once, they will do it again and again.

We don’t accept ransom offers from other countries.

Why should we accept it here?

Negotiation is one thing, but holding hostage is this something completely different.

In the past that’s been considered despicable. Republicans see no problem with it but of course they’re deplorable.

Pelosi isn't "negotiating" she is "demanding" her way. Compromise to people like you is nothing less than complete capitulation.
I'm not Trump guy, I want the wall.

His offer for DECA is a 3 year short term deal and not a pathway for citizenship

In 3 years we are back at square one

and if he is till president will he offer it again as a deal for another 3 years

Even the citizenship for people fleeing war is short term and does not deal with the real problem and will have to be revisited

He not offering a solution he just hopes to kick start his plan for the wall and trust him on the other stuff

yet it was ET that put DECA on the negotiation board

yet he will not offer a pathway for citizenship

Trump has already burned any bridges where his non supporters cannot trust him

When he would not negotiate in the beginning and said that he would be proud to shut down the government this show that he cannot be trusted because he is a businessman

Its all about money,power, and ego

Let's face it shall we? We were all fed a line of shit about america and how it operates; we the people are nothing but economic units to the power structure, and we've come at a point in technological evolution where human beings are no longer worth what we once were to the economic system. And this worth is destined to decrease as time goes on.

SO, what is your solution?

McConnell is doing exactly the same thing Harry Reid did, ignore the House. Now you people are getting a taste of your own medicine.

That's childish, "joey did it so why can't I". And, BTW, Trump and McConnell are the only two who can solve this FUBAR!

That's childish, "joey did it so why can't I". And, BTW, Trump and McConnell are the only two who can solve this FUBAR!

Nope, you're wrong, as usual. The dems have shown their hate for this country and need to come to the table.

LMAO you libs can dish it out but you can't take it, what a bunch of cry babies.

Forum List

Back