Trump's offer, An art of the deal?

Whose to blame for shutting down the government?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump can't and should never be trusted. McConnell's promise, not to put forward a bill unless Trump will sign it, is an affront to the Federal Employees not being paid, and those required to work without pay, as well as to the spirit of the Constitution and its genius, i.e. the Separation of Power.

Trump's abuse of power is unconscionable as is McConnell's nonfeasance.

Give him the money and everyone goes back to work.
Don’t you know that when a person blackmails it becomes an addiction?

If it worked once, they will do it again and again.

We don’t accept ransom offers from other countries.

Why should we accept it here?

Negotiation is one thing, but holding hostage is this something completely different.

In the past that’s been considered despicable. Republicans see no problem with it but of course they’re deplorable.

Pelosi isn't "negotiating" she is "demanding" her way. Compromise to people like you is nothing less than complete capitulation.
I'm not Trump guy, I want the wall.

Your ignorance is showing, along with your failure to understand the events which led up to the shut down of government. Speaker Pelosi had no influence on the shutdown, in fact she was not speaker until Jan 3, 2019, and she like all normal American's understand, Trump word is worthless.

Be Honest, would you buy a used car from Donald Trump when it is unseen and not test driven?

Trump can't and should never be trusted. McConnell's promise, not to put forward a bill unless Trump will sign it, is an affront to the Federal Employees not being paid, and those required to work without pay, as well as to the spirit of the Constitution and its genius, i.e. the Separation of Power.

Negotiation is one thing, but holding hostage is this something completely different.

In the past that’s been considered despicable. Republicans see no problem with it but of course they’re deplorable.

Pelosi isn't "negotiating" she is "demanding" her way. Compromise to people like you is nothing less than complete capitulation.

Your ignorance is showing, along with your failure to understand the events which led up to the shut down of government. Speaker Pelosi had no influence on the shutdown, in fact she was not speaker until Jan 3, 2019, and she like all normal American's understand, Trump word is worthless.

Be Honest, would you buy a used car from Donald Trump when it is unseen and not test driven?

LOL, you look more stupid with each passing day. Nancy is in charge no, today. She is the very reason it's happening RIGHT NOW. She could end it today.

How do you laugh with your head in the sand?

How do you laugh with your head in the sand?

Tell me kid, is Nancy your negotiator now?

The left is ENTIRELY responsible.

They voted FOR this type of funding that included barriers before. On many occasions in fact. The only difference now is Trump is president.

Close your poll and thread now as anyone with an ounce of critical thinking knows this

A lie by omission ^^^ is still a lie.

The Senate and H. or Rep. voted for a CR before Pelosi became Speaker, and Trump was told by Hannity and Coulter not to sign the bill.

That created the SNAFU typical of Trump's last two years.

There is no possible way to excuse Trump from the current FUBAR he created. Well there are two: Damn Lies and Blaming others.

They voted FOR this type of funding that included barriers before. On many occasions in fact. The only difference now is Trump is president.

Close your poll and thread now as anyone with an ounce of critical thinking knows this

The Senate and H. or Rep. voted for a CR before Pelosi became Speaker, and Trump was told by Hannity and Coulter not to sign the bill.

There is no possible way to excuse Trump from the current FUBAR he created. Well there are two: Damn Lies and Blaming others.

Is Nancy negotiating for you now?

There was no negotiation, Trump had a hissy-fit when one was attempted with "Nancy" and Schumer; Trump is a fool and totally responsible for government shut down, which you seem to known since you posted an idiot-gram in place of a rebuttal.

There was no negotiation, Trump had a hissy-fit when one was attempted with "Nancy" and Schumer; Trump is a fool and totally responsible for government shut down, which you seem to known since you posted an idiot-gram in place of a rebuttal.

You're an idiot kid. Nancy is responsible for prolonging it.. He offered her her DACA kids and she said eff off. I want the wall.

Or is it Brinkmanship 101? Trump offers a promise in exchange for 5.7 Billion Dollars.

Should he be trusted? He is actually saying to the American people "yes, I took your wallet, and I'll give it back if you give me more money, and free use of the credit cards".

Of course he's keeping hostages, American's in the employ of the Federal Government and their families. And, he and his fellow travelers are blaming Speaker Pelosi and the Democratic Party for the stalemate.
Pelosi is. Before that it was the democrats in general. We can pass things in the house BEFORE the election but still needed 10 votes in senate and the leftists didn't want to negotiate so its ALL on them.

You're an idiot kid. Nancy is responsible for prolonging it.. He offered her her DACA kids and she said eff off. I want the wall.

I'm the idiot? No sane person will take Trump's word for anything. He is a damn liar, and is totally untrustworthy. He is fully and totally responsible for the shut down, and McConnell is totally responsible for not putting forth a bill Trump will not sign; in short, educated and thinking people understand that McConnell is putting partisanship over the duty of the Congress.

Trump's effort to mislead the public by making promises to mitigate three issues for three years is comical, and yet it fooled some of the people

The facts are these: Trump created the mess at the border, Trump eliminate both DACA and TBS and promises, after the fact, if they approve 5.7 Billion Dollars to build his ego wall he will restore both for 3-years.

That is not a way to make a deal, he might as well steal a wallet and when confronted promise to return the wallet when they pay him $100.

Or is it Brinkmanship 101? Trump offers a promise in exchange for 5.7 Billion Dollars.

Should he be trusted? He is actually saying to the American people "yes, I took your wallet, and I'll give it back if you give me more money, and free use of the credit cards".

Of course he's keeping hostages, American's in the employ of the Federal Government and their families. And, he and his fellow travelers are blaming Speaker Pelosi and the Democratic Party for the stalemate.
Pelosi is. Before that it was the democrats in general. We can pass things in the house BEFORE the election but still needed 10 votes in senate and the leftists didn't want to negotiate so its ALL on them.

In re our signature line, it seems I now understand why you adore Trump.

I'm the idiot? No sane person will take Trump's word for anything. He is a damn liar, and is totally untrustworthy. He is fully and totally responsible for the shut down, and McConnell is totally responsible for not putting forth a bill Trump will not sign; in short, educated and thinking people understand that McConnell is putting partisanship over the duty of the Congress.

Were you either educated or thinking you'd understand that the two party paradigm is false. In short, the fact that you think it's real reveals you to be an idiot. Now, you think Nancy is putting Country before Party? You're a special kind of stoooopid.

I admire strong leaders and my signature is 100% fact for any person who loves their race no matter what race it is. No surprise you can't respond with facts because you have none. Leftists respond with emotion and its how they think as well.

I admire strong leaders and my signature is 100% fact for any person who loves their race no matter what race it is. No surprise you can't respond with facts because you have none. Leftists respond with emotion and its how they think as well.

You admire Hitler? Well, that proves you are a Trump supporter, it seems he too is an admirer of autocrats, and you both reject democracy. Maybe you would be better off in China, Russia, N. Korea or Saudi Arabia.

Last edited:

You admire Hitler? Well, that proves you are a Trump supporter, it seems he too is an admirer of autocrats, and you both reject democracy. Maybe you would be better off in China, Russia, N. Korea or Saudi Arabia.
I more than admire Hitler I damn near worship the great one. Trump is a strong leader but unfortunately not anywhere near an autocrat or dictator although he would be a wonderful one. Also I am not a follower of the party who RIGGED the primary system AGAINST all other candidates to insure she won the nomination.You are

Democracy is talking itself to death. The people do not know what they want; they do not know what is the best for them. There is too much foolishness, too much lost motion. I have stopped the talk and the nonsense. I am a man of action. Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy. You in America will see that some day.

Forum List

Back