Trump's new plan for legal immigrants

maybe the law has never been enforced by mrobama and currently not enforced by mrobamas people that remain in positions of power . No matter what , we Deplorables liked the announcement being made . And it may send the message to the mrobama 'curs' that still have jobs in government that they better start enforcing the law . --------------------------- in ending my thoughts on Trumps announcement last night on imported people and welfare , it was a good thing to say at last nights 're election rally' RDave !!
Thats a nice spin try but not what Trump said. He presented this like it was a new idea and new rules that he was going to institute:

"I believe the time has come for new immigration rules which say those seeking admission into our country must be able to support themselves financially and should not use welfare for a period of at least five years,"

DURP...

That was only one of the many lies/misrepresentations he had in his speech... The man in incapable of being honest.
-------------------------------you may not like that Trump is smarter than lefties but he is. You can read my thoughts in my first post and Trumps words are his words and his base loves Trumps words no matter what you think of them Slade .

and a little more demonstration on produce picking machinery . --- ---

El Dumpster said that his new plan will now make it illegal for new immigrants to get welfare for their first 5 years.

Its been the law for years.

This is how fucking stupid Trump is & how easily duped the Trumpetts are as they cheered.

My God people.
Trump knows how stupid Americans are. Probably learned while slopping reality TV at them during The Apprentice. Look at Pismoe above. Dumb as a box of rocks.

of course the real way to win over your fellow countrymen is to call them idiots. Why don't you throw in a few ists/ics/ism's for good measure.

You can become informed or remain an idiot. The choice is yours.

I'll put my IQ up against yours any day of the week, pajama-boi.

Funny chit.

El Dumpster said that his new plan will now make it illegal for new immigrants to get welfare for their first 5 years.

This is how fucking stupid Trump is & how easily duped the Trumpetts are as they cheered.

My God people.

Oh you bloody stupid wanker. What a fool you are.

"Many of that law's provisions were rolled back during the George W. Bush and Barack Obama administrations, but Trump's proposal would make more categories of federal benefits off-limits to immigrants," Fox reported.

Trump Takes to the Stage and Makes a "5 Year" Proposal About Immigrants and Welfare

Now here's what's been going on.

"A Center for Immigration Studies report found 51 percent of legal and illegal immigrant households used at least one welfare program in 2012.

Fox News
reported the White House would cite the report, which also found that immigrant households use food programs and Medicaid about twice as often as native households.

A more recent report found the average legal and illegal immigrant household costs taxpayers $6,234 in federal welfare benefits each year."

Trump Takes to the Stage and Makes a "5 Year" Proposal About Immigrants and Welfare

My God people.

"Many of that law's provisions were rolled back during the George W. Bush and Barack Obama administrations, but Trump's proposal would make more categories of federal benefits off-limits to immigrants," Fox reported.

Why were they rolled back?

My God people.

images.jpg

My God people.

------------------------------------------ funny question BFlag !!

My God people.

------------------------------------------ funny question BFlag !!
Why were they?

maybe the law has never been enforced by mrobama and currently not enforced by mrobamas people that remain in positions of power . No matter what , we Deplorables liked the announcement being made . And it may send the message to the mrobama 'curs' that still have jobs in government that they better start enforcing the law . --------------------------- in ending my thoughts on Trumps announcement last night on imported people and welfare , it was a good thing to say at last nights 're election rally' RDave !!
Thats a nice spin try but not what Trump said. He presented this like it was a new idea and new rules that he was going to institute:

"I believe the time has come for new immigration rules which say those seeking admission into our country must be able to support themselves financially and should not use welfare for a period of at least five years,"

DURP...

That was only one of the many lies/misrepresentations he had in his speech... The man in incapable of being honest.
-------------------------------you may not like that Trump is smarter than lefties but he is. You can read my thoughts in my first post and Trumps words are his words and his base loves Trumps words no matter what you think of them Slade .
I agree with you that his words are his words and that his base loves him no matter what he says. The problem is his words aren't often true or factual. This topic is a case in point. I don't give respect to people who cannot be honest who lie and manipulate to get what they want. You might think that makes him smart, I simply think it just makes him a bully

DURP...

I agree with you that his words are his words and that his base loves him no matter what he says. The problem is his words aren't often true or factual. This topic is a case in point. I don't give respect to people who cannot be honest who lie and manipulate to get what they want. You might think that makes him smart, I simply think it just makes him a bully
---------------------------------------------------- silly , i just went through 8 years of unamerican mrobama if you want to talk about liars and deceitful actions Slade .

and no one i know wants your respect or anything else , we and Trump just want to beat you Slade .

My God people.
Another law is actually going to be enforced?!

Thanks Trump!

DURP...

---------------------------------------------------- silly , i just went through 8 years of unamerican mrobama if you want to talk about liars and deceitful actions Slade .
It seems like you had a negative experience feeling like you were being lied to. So why would you condone it from Trump... even if it progresses your agenda. You've felt how decisive it can be for an opposition party or even just an American citizen to be lied to. Do you really think sticking it to the Obama people is more important than having a productive and honest government?

My God people.

Thanks Trump!
So, you can show us where it isn't?

They would not be able to sign up because their documentation would clearly state when they became citizens.

DURP...

Tell us about these things.

My God people.

Thanks Trump!
So, you can show us where it isn't?

They would not be able to sign up because their documentation would clearly state when they became citizens.
You don't say. Kind of like they cross the border and get a drivers license and healthcare and a job? All that shit you can't do because they aren't citizens?

My God people.
Trump knows how stupid Americans are. Probably learned while slopping reality TV at them during The Apprentice. Look at Pismoe above. Dumb as a box of rocks.

of course the real way to win over your fellow countrymen is to call them idiots. Why don't you throw in a few ists/ics/ism's for good measure.

Cry me a river Marty.
I take it based on your post, you never read your fellow rightwinger posts,,never.
Try it sometime and then comeback and tell us again, it's not your side of the aisle that "call them idiots" or "few ists/ics/ism's for good measure", it's just the other side that does that!
It just drives me nuts, when people pull that shit. Get a life Marty in reality land for a change.

Forum List

Back