Build that wall! Solar wall edition...

1470447011090.gif

Trump has suggested that the wall being built will be a solar wall.

Trump Says ‘Solar Wall’ on Mexican Border Would Pay for Itself

Even liberals won't be able to resist it now.

This is seriously fucking stupid.

If we want to build solar arrays, then we can just build them without attaching them to walls, so obviously NO they do not pay for said walls.
i don't want a wall either but if they build solar panels that double as walls, then yes they have found a dual purpose in life and i would say the savings should be counted in.

but i still think a wall is stupid.

Trump has suggested that the wall being built will be a solar wall.

Trump Says ‘Solar Wall’ on Mexican Border Would Pay for Itself

Even liberals won't be able to resist it now.

This is seriously fucking stupid.

If we want to build solar arrays, then we can just build them without attaching them to walls, so obviously NO they do not pay for said walls.
i don't want a wall either but if they build solar panels that double as walls, then yes they have found a dual purpose in life and i would say the savings should be counted in.

but i still think a wall is stupid.

There is a reason solar arrays do not look like walls - it is highly inefficient because panels do not need much support and maximize electrical output by facing the sun, so hanging them on some sort of structural wall is completely silly.

Let me put it this way - building a wall and then SEPARATELY building a solar array will be CHEAPER and make more sense than building a wall outfitted with solar panels. It is therefore impossible for the solar part to actually pay for the wall part.

Last edited:
Just more Trump trolling. There won't be a wall anyways.

There will be a wall...
Yeah, and Mexico's going to pay for it :rolleyes:

Americans are dumb as fuck

If Americans are so dumb, why are you crawling into American spaces? Why does everyone want to get in, not out? Not too smart to come in here and insult all Americans just FYI.

Ah, the classic European arrogance. What you want is for America to repeat your Merkel mistake. Otherwise the gig is up.

But instead, we will follow what some of the Eastern European countries did, that stopped the invasion on its tracks. Yes, build that wall!

There will be a wall...

If Americans are so dumb, why are you crawling into American spaces? Why does everyone want to get in, not out?

Ah, the classic European arrogance. What you want is for America to repeat your Merkel mistake. Otherwise the gig is up.

But instead, we will follow what some of the Eastern European countries did, that stopped the invasion on its tracks. Yes, build that wall!
People used to want to come here. Less and less now.

Even before Trump, more Mexicans were leaving the U.S. than arriving

Not to mention the yuuuge hit our tourism industry has taken the last few months. The U.S. is not a beacon of hope anymore, and Americans are stupid as fuck. Did you think Trump accused Ted Cruz's dad of helping to murder JFK because he thinks you're smart? :rolleyes:

There will be a wall...

If Americans are so dumb, why are you crawling into American spaces? Why does everyone want to get in, not out?

Not to mention the yuuuge hit our tourism industry has taken the last few months. The U.S. is not a beacon of hope anymore, and Americans are stupid as fuck. Did you think Trump accused Ted Cruz's dad of helping to murder JFK because he thinks you're smart? :rolleyes:

I am smart, that's been demonstrated. However, you are very dumb so I understand your view.

There will be a wall...

I am smart, that's been demonstrated. However, you are very dumb so I understand your view.
How concerned were you at the time that Ted Cruz's dad helped murder JFK? Do you think Mexico is going to pay for the wall? Are you curious why the GOP voted to repeal the ACA 61 times, but refuse to bring that bill up for a 62nd vote now that it would work?

There will be a wall...

How concerned were you at the time that Ted Cruz's dad helped murder JFK? Do you think Mexico is going to pay for the wall? Are you curious why the GOP voted to repeal the ACA 61 times, but refuse to bring that bill up for a 62nd vote now that it would work?

Thanks for demonstrating your stupidity and inability to understand nuance. Do you know what "hyperbole" means?

Maybe you should read one of Trump's books. Your IQ might rise above 80.

Thanks for demonstrating your stupidity and inability to understand nuance. Do you know what "hyperbole" means?

Maybe you should read one of Trump's books. Your IQ might rise above 80.
Yeah bro. And if you touch him and receive his blessing you'll live for 500 years. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back