Trump's new plan for legal immigrants

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
El Dumpster said that his new plan will now make it illegal for new immigrants to get welfare for their first 5 years.

Its been the law for years.

This is how fucking stupid Trump is & how easily duped the Trumpetts are as they cheered.

My God people.

maybe the law has never been enforced by mrobama and currently not enforced by mrobamas people that remain in positions of power . No matter what , we Deplorables liked the announcement being made . And it may send the message to the mrobama 'curs' that still have jobs in government that they better start enforcing the law . --------------------------- in ending my thoughts on Trumps announcement last night on imported people and welfare , it was a good thing to say at last nights 're election rally' RDave !!

El Dumpster said that his new plan will now make it illegal for new immigrants to get welfare for their first 5 years.

This is how fucking stupid Trump is & how easily duped the Trumpetts are as they cheered.

My God people.
Trump knows how stupid Americans are. Probably learned while slopping reality TV at them during The Apprentice. Look at Pismoe above. Dumb as a box of rocks.

maybe the law has never been enforced by mrobama and currently not enforced by mrobamas people that remain in positions of power . No matter what , we Deplorables liked the announcement being made . And it may send the message to the mrobama 'curs' that still have jobs in government that they better start enforcing the law . --------------------------- in ending my thoughts on Trumps announcement last night on imported people and welfare , it was a good thing to say at last nights 're election rally' RDave !!
Maybe you're a fricken moron.

My God people.
Trump knows how stupid Americans are. Probably learned while slopping reality TV at them during The Apprentice. Look at Pismoe above. Dumb as a box of rocks.

Hey! Don't insult rocks like that!

Maybe you're a fricken moron.
--------------------------------- and its really easy to fake you guys out and President Trump is a Master RDave . Heck , just a few weeks ago you guys were looking for 'comey' tapes that Trump supposedly had wasn't it ?? Well Trump has just addressed that issue by saying that he doesn't know anything about any tapes Gents . There may be tapes , there may not be tapes as far as President Trump is aware . ---------------------------- Anyway , Trump promising the new and will be enforced no welfare rule for imported people for 5 years , yada , yada was music to the ears of us Deplorables when he announced it last night at his re election Rally Gents , RDave and the other guy Richard-H + BFlag . --------------------------------------------------------------------------- in closing , Putin , Russia , Russia , Putin :afro: [chuckle] !!

Last edited:

My God people.

of course the real way to win over your fellow countrymen is to call them idiots. Why don't you throw in a few ists/ics/ism's for good measure.

My God people.
------------------------------------- naw , i pay no attention to tely except for the news and a movie every once in awhile . Course i had heard of Trump but i was a Cruz supporter till Trump took over . Cruz after Trumps 2 terms is ok with me though BFlag .

My God people.
Well, it has been a law for years but nobody hasn't executed it. The minute that the immigrants comes into this country, that they receives more help than the natural citizens of this country. They automatically receives free housing all throughout the States. And yes, that nobody doesn't wants to work in the fields. But some of these immigrants are working in the warehouses assorting and boxing the produces, and there are some that are running the heavy equipment and forklift that many citizens wished that they has that type job.
I remembered that when a person wants to become a citizen, that they must prove that they has acquired employment and that the employer must sign affidavit or some type documents stating that they needs the person that is applying to become a citizen, because they are unable to find anyone else that can do this job.

And yeah I know what some of you Hillary's supporters are going to say, "That we need more American prostitutes in this country, and that the black prostitutes are the best". But we should let everyone chooses what they want to be, but not forced them into what we want them to be.

• Migrant Labor Housing (Agricultural Labor Camps) Licensing
    The agricultural industry employs a substantial number of migrant farm workers in planting, cultivating, harvesting, and packaging of the many labor-intensive crops grown in Michigan. Good housing is an essential element in securing an adequate supply of seasonal agricultural workers. Migrant housing exists throughout the Lower Peninsula of Michigan, at approximately 900 licensed housing sites, including 4,500 living units with a capacity for 25,000 persons.

MDARD - Migrant Labor Housing

Racism in society in general, as well as racism within the sex business places black women in vulnerable situations. African American women, prostitutes, ex-prostitutes, strippers and advocates express a wide range of attitudes towards prostitution, yet most emphasize the conditions of racism and poverty that are responsible for additional problems of African American women in the sex business. Racism.html-Black Women and Prostitution

200.webp

My God people.

of course the real way to win over your fellow countrymen is to call them idiots. Why don't you throw in a few ists/ics/ism's for good measure.
Oh did you think I was calling just a certain group of them idiots? Americans are dumb as hell. Democrats will vote Democrat, Republicans will vote Republican.... how do you win over independents? Not with logic and reason, that's for damn sure. Just treat them like they're as dumb as toddlers.

What worked better... Ted Cruz rightfully telling people that Trump is a liar without a conservative bone in his body? Or Donald Trump telling people that Ted Cruz's dad help assassinate JFK?

What worked better... Hillary saying the solution to terrorism is complicated? Or Trump saying he's going to ban Muslims?

My God people.
Well, it has been a law for years but nobody hasn't executed it. The minute that the immigrants comes into this country, that they receives more help than the natural citizens of this country. They automatically receives free housing all throughout the States. And yes, that nobody doesn't wants to work in the fields. But some of these immigrants are working in the warehouses assorting and boxing the produces, and there are some that are running the heavy equipment and forklift that many citizens wished that they has that type job.
I remembered that when a person wants to become a citizen, that they must prove that they has acquired employment and that the employer must sign affidavit or some type documents stating that they needs the person that is applying to become a citizen, because they are unable to find anyone else that can do this job.

And yeah I know what some of you Hillary's supporters are going to say, "That we need more American prostitutes in this country, and that the black prostitutes are the best". But we should let everyone chooses what they want to be, but not forced them into what we want them to be.

The agricultural industry employs a substantial number of migrant farm workers in planting, cultivating, harvesting, and packaging of the many labor-intensive crops grown in Michigan. Good housing is an essential element in securing an adequate supply of seasonal agricultural workers. Migrant housing exists throughout the Lower Peninsula of Michigan, at approximately 900 licensed housing sites, including 4,500 living units with a capacity for 25,000 persons.

Racism in society in general, as well as racism within the sex business places black women in vulnerable situations. African American women, prostitutes, ex-prostitutes, strippers and advocates express a wide range of attitudes towards prostitution, yet most emphasize the conditions of racism and poverty that are responsible for additional problems of African American women in the sex business. Racism.html-Black Women and Prostitution

200.webp

You don't know shit whether it has been executed. You have no clue how many were turned down when they applied for benefits. You are just another Trumpette who will say anything to defend your orange buddy.

Most farms/orchard using migrant works provide housing. Not the government.

My Godf you people are sofa king dumb.

My God people.

You can become informed or remain an idiot. The choice is yours.

well , i like TRUMP for many of his stances and words . USA could go on for many years just rebuilding its military , supporting Gun Rights , doing deportations , limiting immigration , fecking up the climate change advocates , maybe get a ban on imported muslims , fixing USA Courts and pizzing on Foreign countries and their elites , restoring USA Sovereignty and nothing else and that'd be cool with me . Plus , i also like Trumps American style , swagger , attitude and personality BFlag . [Trump is a good guy]

My God people.

Oh did you think I was calling just a certain group of them idiots? Americans are dumb as hell. Democrats will vote Democrat, Republicans will vote Republican.... how do you win over independents? Not with logic and reason, that's for damn sure. Just treat them like they're as dumb as toddlers.

What worked better... Ted Cruz rightfully telling people that Trump is a liar without a conservative bone in his body? Or Donald Trump telling people that Ted Cruz's dad help assassinate JFK?

What worked better... Hillary saying the solution to terrorism is complicated? Or Trump saying he's going to ban Muslims?

And of course you don't put yourself in that category, right?

Nothing better than undeserved arrogance.

My God people.

You can become informed or remain an idiot. The choice is yours.

I'll put my IQ up against yours any day of the week, pajama-boi.

My God people.

200.webp

You don't know shit whether it has been executed. You have no clue how many were turned down when they applied for benefits. You are just another Trumpette who will say anything to defend your orange buddy.

--------------------------------------- hire Americans to pick produce and pay a little more for produce to keep foreign labor laboring in their third world he11holes rather than ooozing over USA borders . Or get mechanized picking machines RDave , BFlag and others .

My God people.

And of course you don't put yourself in that category, right?

Nothing better than undeserved arrogance.
And of course, you don't put yourself in that category, right? If not, maybe you can be the first Republican I've asked to answer this: why won't Republicans put up the same bill they passed 61 times to repeal the ACA for a 62nd vote? It won them a Presidency..... so were they just treating you all like idiots, or did they really think that's what was best for the country?

Thats a nice spin try but not what Trump said. He presented this like it was a new idea and new rules that he was going to institute:

"I believe the time has come for new immigration rules which say those seeking admission into our country must be able to support themselves financially and should not use welfare for a period of at least five years,"

DURP...

That was only one of the many lies/misrepresentations he had in his speech... The man in incapable of being honest.

My God people.

200.webp

Back in the days that the farmers supplied housing. But now the government does the supplying. That is why you see many abandoned small little huts out in the orchards and farm lands.

Forum List

Back