Trump's new plan for legal immigrants

El Dumpster said that his new plan will now make it illegal for new immigrants to get welfare for their first 5 years.

Its been the law for years.

This is how fucking stupid Trump is & how easily duped the Trumpetts are as they cheered.

My God people.
why do want to give tax dollars to illegals? Are you a traitor?

My post said no such thing. You assholes don't know the difference between legal alien residents & undocumented aliens.
You support giving illegals tax dollars. Therefore you must be a traitor. Why do you support criminals? Why do you want to see the USA hurt? Why do you hate Americans?
Davey Boy will skip post #59
That or he'll spin a hole so deep China will come out.

maybe the law has never been enforced by mrobama and currently not enforced by mrobamas people that remain in positions of power . No matter what , we Deplorables liked the announcement being made . And it may send the message to the mrobama 'curs' that still have jobs in government that they better start enforcing the law . --------------------------- in ending my thoughts on Trumps announcement last night on imported people and welfare , it was a good thing to say at last nights 're election rally' RDave !!
Thats a nice spin try but not what Trump said. He presented this like it was a new idea and new rules that he was going to institute:

"I believe the time has come for new immigration rules which say those seeking admission into our country must be able to support themselves financially and should not use welfare for a period of at least five years,"

DURP...

That was only one of the many lies/misrepresentations he had in his speech... The man in incapable of being honest.
-------------------------------you may not like that Trump is smarter than lefties but he is. You can read my thoughts in my first post and Trumps words are his words and his base loves Trumps words no matter what you think of them Slade .
I agree with you that his words are his words and that his base loves him no matter what he says. The problem is his words aren't often true or factual. This topic is a case in point. I don't give respect to people who cannot be honest who lie and manipulate to get what they want. You might think that makes him smart, I simply think it just makes him a bully
------------------------------------- a BULLY eh , oh no . You sound like a widdle kid as you say , he is a BULLY [chuckle] Slade .
Why do I sound like a kid and how is calling Trump a bully an inaccurate statement? Its exactly how he acts when faced with adversity. We should expect better from our leader. At lease somebody that can act like a grown up.

If we are talking about costs we should look at the big picture... Here is a good resource:

Federal Spending: Where Does the Money Go

upload_2017-6-23_10-26-4.png

Quite CLEARLY the idea immigrants are equal participants and lend themselves to an expanded economy is a farce. Like it or not, runaway immigration ONLY:

Reduces our standard of living & education.

The cost (entitlements) far outweighs the benefit (casual labor).

And finally, multiculturalism is a polite way of inviting conflict, decay & chaos. Look at Europe.

2 different issues boys , i have no problem DISCRIMINATING and denying any nonamerican any aid while allowing and maybe reviewing Welfare or aid to my beloved Americans . The 2 classes of people are not the same Gents . ----------------------------- remember , its America and Americans First Gentlemen , Slade and other lefties , liberals , dems .

El Dumpster said that his new plan will now make it illegal for new immigrants to get welfare for their first 5 years.

This is how fucking stupid Trump is & how easily duped the Trumpetts are as they cheered.

My God people.
Now at a rally only Trump supporter are allowed to attend, he takes credit for a bill passed in 1996 by Clinton.

2 different issues boys , i have no problem DISCRIMINATING and denying any nonamerican any aid while allowing and maybe reviewing Welfare or aid to my beloved Americans . The 2 classes of people are not the same Gents . ----------------------------- remember , its America and Americans First Gentlemen , Slade and other lefties , liberals , dems .
Is this supposed to make sense or are you speaking in riddles?

Our Immigration System is in shambles. Obama and the Democrats have seen to that. Anything Trump does will be an improvement. So good on em. :thup:

My God people.
That is not true. There are qualified and non-qualified categories. Legal immigrants who qualify are able to use tax payer funded assistance.

To qualify:

• lawful permanent residents, or LPRs (people with green cards)
  • refugees, people granted asylum or withholding of deportation/removal, and conditional entrants
  • people granted parole by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for a period of at least one year
  • Cuban and Haitian entrants
  • certain abused immigrants, their children, and/or their parents
  • certain survivors of trafficking
Overview of Immigrant Eligibility for Federal Programs - National Immigration Law Center

1996 law: "After these laws’ enactment, most lawfully residing immigrants were barred from receiving assistance under the major federal benefits programs for five years or longer" From your article.

Law since 1996 yet your orange buddy said he had this great idea.
You are wrong. Your OP was full of shit and so are you. I listed the exceptions to the 1996 Clinton law. Pay attention snowflake.

My God people.

/--- there should also be a restriction on voting for 10 years. See if that causes Dems to lose interest in amnesty.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back