Trump's Never Ending War on the Press & Against Truth

If that is the way you view it then you have NO IDEA what the thread is even about

It's you who don't get it.
Just like the news.

You believe our American republic form of government is based on ratings? Good for you.

You are actually DUMBER than Shit Stain Trump; he believes he can alter The Constitution with the stroke of a pen.

You & Shit Stain should go out & have a beer.

I never said that.

"they will continue to lose viewers" = what you said = ratings

Yes. The media will.

Not the republic.

Not tough to understand

That is a perfect example of what he just did here when it's exactly what the media does.

Just like the news.

You believe our American republic form of government is based on ratings? Good for you.

You are actually DUMBER than Shit Stain Trump; he believes he can alter The Constitution with the stroke of a pen.

I never said that.

Yes. The media will.

Not the republic.

Not tough to understand

That is a perfect example of what he just did here when it's exactly what the media does.

It is. And then they are all shocked when we call them out on their lies. Like we are stupid and unable to see right through them when they are blatant

Last edited:
One of the biggest complaints over the last 20 years or so is how they treat us like children that needs things explained after a presidential speech or other big news coverage.
It's so insulting. We don't need to be told we all heard it.

The press has destroyed itself with Trump hate.

The press was here in America long before Trump was a shit stain & the press will be here long after Mr. shit stain is gone.

got news for you charlie,the mainstream,err lamestream press that Trump has rightfully called fake news,has been corrupt for DECADES because they do noto do what we have been taught by our corrupt school system has taught us which is the propaganda they investigate news,they dont investigate anything,they are nothing but a TOOL for the government,they only report what the government WANTS the american people to hear.:rolleyes:

the lamestream media is controlled by the evil CIA. they never tell you that both parties are corrupt,that its a one party system.that they are all pals with each other but PRETEND to hate each other.

if you ever bothered to read alternative news sources NOT controlled by the CIA,AMERICAN FREE PRESS being the best one,you would know all this stuff.

a TRUE american would be against this kind of propaganda the lamestream press has been the last several decades and would be in favor of alternative media.get your facts straight.:rolleyes:

Veteran CBS journalist Lesley Stahl was the FIRST journalist to interview Trump once Trump received the GOP nomination, in July, 2016.

At that time Trump had already carried on a roughly 13 month WAR against the press & against TRUTH.

Trump's WAR upon the press & against truth has gone on now for 40 months; nearly 3 1/2 years.

Lesley Stahl revealed WHY Trump continually attacks the press. These are comments concerning Stahl's interview with Trump from their July, 2016.

“60 Minutes” correspondent Lesley Stahl says President Trump once told her that he attacks the press so no one will believe the negative stories written about him.

Stahl said at the Deadline Club awards dinner on Tuesday that she met with the then-GOP presidential nominee at Trump Tower in July 2016.

“And at one point he started to attack the press, and it’s just me and my boss and him … he’s attacking the press and there were no cameras, there was nothing going on,” Stahl said.

“And I said, 'You know that is getting tired, why are you doing this? You are doing it over and over, it’s boring, it’s time to end that. You won the nomination, why do you keep hammering at this?' ”

“And he said, ‘You know why I do it? I do it to demean you all and discredit you all, so that when you write negative stories about me no one will believe you,’ ” Stahl said. :ack-1:

That is absolutely disgusting.

So, Trump has been discrediting the press for nearly 3 1/2 years so Americans won't believe the press, if the press writes something that could be construed as negative in regard to Trump.

In essence this means that, anyone that believes Trump will never believe anything coming from the press.

America is REALLY FVCKED UP with a POTUS that would lie his ass off about the press, wage a 40 month war on the press, and wage a war on truth in America.

America is hitting rock bottom when our institutions become debased by such a tyrant, as Trump.

'60 Minutes' correspondent: Trump said he attacks the press so no one believes negative coverage

He's a piece of dogshit.

true but so are you and the OP.:abgg2q.jpg:

Translation:

Trump hate = Reporting facts

Actual facts, not those alternative facts that you nutters live for.
So far the press has developed an allergy to facts. They can't stop lying. You would think that the Dan Rather disaster would have made an impression.

the LAMESTREAM press developed an allergy to facts DECADES ago.:abgg2q.jpg:

Obama didn't have to. The press was in his back pocket and just rooting for him to be POTUS.

Hell they sent 200 reporters to Alaska trying to dig up dirt on Palin but you never saw any of them digging into Barry's past.

I'm sure that went right over your 57 IQ though.

very well said.:2up:

Last edited:
Veteran CBS journalist Lesley Stahl was the FIRST journalist to interview Trump once Trump received the GOP nomination, in July, 2016.

At that time Trump had already carried on a roughly 13 month WAR against the press & against TRUTH.

Trump's WAR upon the press & against truth has gone on now for 40 months; nearly 3 1/2 years.

Lesley Stahl revealed WHY Trump continually attacks the press. These are comments concerning Stahl's interview with Trump from their July, 2016.

“60 Minutes” correspondent Lesley Stahl says President Trump once told her that he attacks the press so no one will believe the negative stories written about him.

Stahl said at the Deadline Club awards dinner on Tuesday that she met with the then-GOP presidential nominee at Trump Tower in July 2016.

“And at one point he started to attack the press, and it’s just me and my boss and him … he’s attacking the press and there were no cameras, there was nothing going on,” Stahl said.

“And I said, 'You know that is getting tired, why are you doing this? You are doing it over and over, it’s boring, it’s time to end that. You won the nomination, why do you keep hammering at this?' ”

“And he said, ‘You know why I do it? I do it to demean you all and discredit you all, so that when you write negative stories about me no one will believe you,’ ” Stahl said. :ack-1:

So, Trump has been discrediting the press for nearly 3 1/2 years so Americans won't believe the press, if the press writes something that could be construed as negative in regard to Trump.

In essence this means that, anyone that believes Trump will never believe anything coming from the press.

America is REALLY FVCKED UP with a POTUS that would lie his ass off about the press, wage a 40 month war on the press, and wage a war on truth in America.

America is hitting rock bottom when our institutions become debased by such a tyrant, as Trump.

'60 Minutes' correspondent: Trump said he attacks the press so no one believes negative coverage

If you read and watch the News the lies and half truths are so glaring that it screws your mind up. No one points it out except on the various boards like this one. Trump does point to the lie as false news and rightly so.

and our constitution gives him that right. These leftists want to take it from him. just shows who they really are. they are not americans.

I'll fight for their right to be assholes and unamerican.

If you read and watch the News the lies and half truths are so glaring that it screws your mind up. No one points it out except on the various boards like this one. Trump does point to the lie as false news and rightly so.
and our constitution gives him that right. These leftists want to take it from him. just shows who they really are. they are not americans.

I'll fight for their right to be assholes and unamerican.
:thankusmile::TH_WAY~113::WooHooSmileyWave-vi::udaman::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

What does the media have to do with the truth?

If they actually cared about truth they wouldn’t be attacked as they are

the LAMESTREAM media does not care about truth anyways,which is why they get attacked all the time and WHY many patriotic americans have turned to ALTERNATIVE media not controlled by the CIA and Israel.

Last edited:
The Dems have mastered the art of gaslighting. There is no question about that. Their media attacks are so convincing, I have to remind myself that I am watching propaganda, nothing more. They are good at what they do. But, it is much more difficult in the age of the internet & social media.

we all share the same home, we all share the same heart, we all salute the same flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God!

we need to love each other

Just in case you haven't noticed I will clue you in Einstein:
There are plenty of nations in which the press was previously a force for truth & for justice but many of these nations went the way of the radical right.
What happens when the press gets 'run out of town' so to speak in these nations?
You DON"T have truth; you have massive corruption.
I know that's what you & your far right GOPers want for America; you desire a nation where the press is wiped out, and where there is NO truth.
I understand you fvcking weasels.

The press hasn't been run out of town. They simply lost their credibility because they wont tell the truth. And people are no longer afraid to call them on their nonsense
:TH_WAY~113::thankusmile::WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Just in case you haven't noticed I will clue you in Einstein:
There are plenty of nations in which the press was previously a force for truth & for justice but many of these nations went the way of the radical right.
What happens when the press gets 'run out of town' so to speak in these nations?
You DON"T have truth; you have massive corruption.
I know that's what you & your far right GOPers want for America; you desire a nation where the press is wiped out, and where there is NO truth.
I understand you fvcking weasels.

The press hasn't been run out of town. They simply lost their credibility because they wont tell the truth. And people are no longer afraid to call them on their nonsense

Notice how he all he can do in defeat after you owned his ass is post a funny? what a troll? LOL

/——/ Obozo attacked anyone who disagreed with him
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
same thing again as always,when he is backed up against the wall by pesky facts he cant counter,he tries to weasel out of it by posting a smiley instead of being mature and admitting defeat.this troll cant stand toe to toe with pesky facts.:D:laughing0301:

Last edited:
The media has been corrupted by the left a long time ago....Trump is the first to really fight back against them...the nation is thankful for it....we have no use for news agencies that double as democrat advisers.....

It may be time for ideological quotas within the news rooms around the nation...

So, basically what you are saying is, YOU are OK with any POTUS, Trump included, tearing down & destroying ANY & ALL institutions that made America what it is.

That is exactly what you are saying. That is some really sad shit; you hate America.

Thanks
tearing down? what the fk does that mean? saying something is fake is now tearing down? LOL, can't make this shit up with you leftists. He hasn't pulled a plug on their FCC licenses. what the fk is wrong with you?

You are exactly what is wrong with this nation; you fail to realize the attacks on the institutions that Trump has exercised.

I'm sorry you hate America as much as you do.
/——/ Obozo attacked anyone who disagreed with him

Speaking of attacking our institutions, why are leftists in control of all the media except Fox and AM radio? Who weaponized the IRS. Who politicized the DOJ, and the intelligence agencies? Who refused to accept the outcome of an election? Which former president is the first to attack his successor on a regular basis? Are you beginning to see a trend? Trump said mean things about a hostile DNC press core and you guys lose your mind. The media control and influence is broken. Trump ticked them off so much they went bonkers. You guys won't be able to convince people of crazy bs like a hundred genders or men using the ladies room. You guys are going to have to find winning ideas now that Republicans have broken your stranglehold.

Here we are America: Make your choice.

Choose your freedom, or choose the TYRANT, Trump.

Speech to 20th Congress of the C.P.S.U.

Speech Delivered: February 24-25 1956;

At the Twentieth Congress of the CPSU February 24-25 1956, Khrushchev delivered a report in which he denounced Stalin’s crimes and the ‘cult of personality’ surrounding Stalin. This speech would ultimately trigger a world-wide split:

Stalin originated the concept “enemy of the people.” This term automatically made it unnecessary that the ideological errors of a man or men engaged in a controversy be proven. It made possible the use of the cruelest repression, violating all norms of revolutionary legality, against anyone who in any way disagreed with Stalin, against those who were only suspected of hostile intent, against those who had bad reputations. The concept “enemy of the people” actually eliminated the possibility of any kind of ideological fight or the making of one’s views known on this or that issue, even [issues] of a practical nature.
If that is the way you view it then you have NO IDEA what the thread is even about

Just like the news.

I never said that.

Yes. The media will.

Not the republic.

Not tough to understand

I understood it fully BUT YOU act like a constitutional republic is about ratings; what an idiot U R

So, basically what you are saying is, YOU are OK with any POTUS, Trump included, tearing down & destroying ANY & ALL institutions that made America what it is.

That is exactly what you are saying. That is some really sad shit; you hate America.

Thanks
The libs want fairness in talk radio they call it the fairness doctrine...I want a fairness doctrine in the news rooms of America....they have taken over your party bub....not mine....and they are leading your party towards extinction...with their over the top one sided reporting and extreme hatred of Trump and white America....There are currently three different walkaway from the democrat party movements going on in America that the media is ignoring....could spell doom for the party....if any of you think the TV news is bad you should give a listen to the ABC NBC CBS radio news...

Fairness? No. Trump is ALWAYS SCREAMING SHIT about fairness.

Myself? I would settle for TRUTH coming from Trump.

Fvck fairness; just offer some truth, for once.

You won't find truth until you start speaking it

you wouldn't know truth if it cut off your tiny pecker

Credible sources (before you begin CNN is not credible it is a combatant) are required for your contention Mr. Trump is fighting truth. Lesley Stahls' bias makes her credibility questionable.

My reply might strike you a funny. Without credible sources to corroborate your contention you are, as my dad was wont to say, "Just blowin' off at the kisser."

which means you have absolutely nothing of substance to add to the conversation? That's exactly what I thought.

Unless one slavishly agrees with you and whatever a biased press contends one has nothing to add to the conversation?
That attitude puts your contentions squarely in the area of opinion and opinions are worth exactly what they cost. Unless you can prove your contention you have nothing to say.

Credible sources (before you begin CNN is not credible it is a combatant) are required for your contention Mr. Trump is fighting truth. Lesley Stahls' bias makes her credibility questionable.

My reply might strike you a funny. Without credible sources to corroborate your contention you are, as my dad was wont to say, "Just blowin' off at the kisser."

which means you have absolutely nothing of substance to add to the conversation? That's exactly what I thought.

Calling you out for your lack of sources is nothing of substance?

What do you consider substance?

Amen to that. Empty argument at best.

Oh yeah; Like I supplied cartoons in the OP. Yeah, got it.

Besides the sources I supplied in the OP, there have been hundreds, even thousands of voices stating the same message for years but I'm sure you lost your hearing aids too.

Using CNN and Lesley Stahl as unbiased sources is much the sams as using the Empire of Japan as an unbiased source to justify the attack on Pearl Harbor.

The Fascist democrat press, the Heinreich Himmeler clones who vomit out their hatred of Trump and America 24/7 are the most dangerous enemies America has faced since at least WWII.

The Fascist press is waging war against America using propaganda and division. Backed by China, they pit American against American and attack our civil rights, seeking to end freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and particularly the right to defend ourselves.

Oh yeah; Like I supplied cartoons in the OP. Yeah, got it.

Besides the sources I supplied in the OP, there have been hundreds, even thousands of voices stating the same message for years but I'm sure you lost your hearing aids too.

so you want others to do your work,

Like I said before: You have nothing of substance to add here.
Who made you the abiter of what is substantial. In your tiny world anything you don't agree with has no substance. In other words you're right and everyone who diagrees with you is wrong?

The press was here in America long before Trump was a shit stain & the press will be here long after Mr. shit stain is gone.

The Marxist/Fascist press was instrumental to Hitler and Stalin. The American press of today play the same role. These are Marxist/Fascist traitors who are waging war on America.

The most absurd of all oxymoron's is "journalistic integrity."

Forum List

Back