Trump's Never Ending War on the Press & Against Truth

THE PRESS IS ONLY ONE OF the many institutions within this nation.

True. The press simply happens to be the most corrupt of all the institutions in this nation, followed closely by academia. Both for the same reason, neither gives a fuck about their duty, both seek only to further the adoption of Communism.
Academia is worse, in my opinion. They can't claim the excuse of being stupid as media stars can.

What does the media have to do with the truth?

If they actually cared about truth they wouldn’t be attacked as they are

Just in case you haven't noticed I will clue you in Einstein:
There are plenty of nations in which the press was previously a force for truth & for justice but many of these nations went the way of the radical right.
What happens when the press gets 'run out of town' so to speak in these nations?
You DON"T have truth; you have massive corruption.
I know that's what you & your far right GOPers want for America; you desire a nation where the press is wiped out, and where there is NO truth.
I understand you fvcking weasels.
Which nations are those? What does it mean to "go the way of the radical right?"

No one has mentioned wiping out the press, but there wouldn't any truth left unrevealed if the fake media turds all lost their jobs.

True. The press simply happens to be the most corrupt of all the institutions in this nation, followed closely by academia. Both for the same reason, neither gives a fuck about their duty, both seek only to further the adoption of Communism.
Academia is worse, in my opinion. They can't claim the excuse of being stupid as media stars can.

The press does more damage at the end of the day.

There are plenty of nations in which the press was previously a force for truth & for justice but many of these nations went the way of the radical right.
What happens when the press gets 'run out of town' so to speak in these nations?
I know that's what you & your far right GOPers want for America; you desire a nation where the press is wiped out, and where there is NO truth.

Retard, do you mind if I call you "retard?"

So Retard. there is a video of a Taco Bell worker licking the taco shells with the intent of using them on food served to the public. Most people were outraged and wanted this pile of shit fired and any others like him found and fired.

Did this destroy fast food? Was this an "assault on tacos?"

Look, you have an IQ under 50, we get it. But demanding that those who are engaged in gross malpractice like Wolf Blitzed Joe Scarborough be fired for their disgusting behavior is no different than wanting the Taco Bell shithead fired.

The problem is EVERY LAST one of them at CNN, MSNPC, WaPo, NY Times. et al. are licking the taco shells. It needs to stop.

Only an idiot would pick a fight with sorts that buy ink by the ton....~S~

Yet the corrupt press keep losing, and badly - which makes them ever more shrill. The more shrill these little Goebbles get, the less the public trusts them. At this point, no one believes the lying fucks. You MIGHT support them in the war they wage on Trump, but NO ONE believes them.

Yet the corrupt press keep losing, and badly - which makes them ever more shrill. The more shrill these little Goebbles get, the less the public trusts them. At this point, no one believes the lying fucks. You MIGHT support them in the war they wage on Trump, but NO ONE believes them.
Because all politicians are the shining becon of integrity, right bucko......~S~

Because all politicians are the shining becon of integrity, right bucko......~S~

Post hoc ergo propter hoc.

The fact that the press is corrupt in no way makes politicians righteous nor does my naming the demagogues as what they are provide support to same.

Alas, without logical fallacy, the left would be utterly void of logic.

So, you hate the press which means you are uninformed & you hate education which means you are stupid.

I can see this, as your posts consistently demonstrate they originate from a mind that is (1) uninformed & (2) stupid.

The media has been corrupted by the left a long time ago....Trump is the first to really fight back against them...the nation is thankful for it....we have no use for news agencies that double as democrat advisers.....

It may be time for ideological quotas within the news rooms around the nation...
Trump has declared war on the press to cover for his behavior and hate speech. The press has a duty to call politicians on damaging behavior and falsehoods.
Trump claiming that all coverage he does not like must be fake is an assault on democracy

Of course they aren’t. But the press doesn’t care about that. They don’t care about exposing lies of politicians or holding them accountable

They care about electing Democrats. They only expose lies if they think it benefits democrats. But the problem with that is they destroy their credibility. It’s like the boy who cried wolf while his buddy was stealing the sheep. They lose credibility when they keep screamingly it against others.

You want Donald trump to Held accountable to the truth? Start by speaking and seeking the truth.

But then Democrats have denied the truth. And the truth has denied them

The media has been corrupted by the left a long time ago....Trump is the first to really fight back against them...the nation is thankful for it....we have no use for news agencies that double as democrat advisers.....

It may be time for ideological quotas within the news rooms around the nation...
Trump has declared war on the press to cover for his behavior and hate speech. The press has a duty to call politicians on damaging behavior and falsehoods.
Trump claiming that all coverage he does not like must be fake is an assault on democracy

What hate speech?

Veteran CBS journalist Lesley Stahl was the FIRST journalist to interview Trump once Trump received the GOP nomination, in July, 2016.

At that time Trump had already carried on a roughly 13 month WAR against the press & against TRUTH.

Trump's WAR upon the press & against truth has gone on now for 40 months; nearly 3 1/2 years.

Lesley Stahl revealed WHY Trump continually attacks the press. These are comments concerning Stahl's interview with Trump from their July, 2016.

“60 Minutes” correspondent Lesley Stahl says President Trump once told her that he attacks the press so no one will believe the negative stories written about him.

Stahl said at the Deadline Club awards dinner on Tuesday that she met with the then-GOP presidential nominee at Trump Tower in July 2016.

“And at one point he started to attack the press, and it’s just me and my boss and him … he’s attacking the press and there were no cameras, there was nothing going on,” Stahl said.

“And I said, 'You know that is getting tired, why are you doing this? You are doing it over and over, it’s boring, it’s time to end that. You won the nomination, why do you keep hammering at this?' ”

“And he said, ‘You know why I do it? I do it to demean you all and discredit you all, so that when you write negative stories about me no one will believe you,’ ” Stahl said. :ack-1:

That is absolutely disgusting.

So, Trump has been discrediting the press for nearly 3 1/2 years so Americans won't believe the press, if the press writes something that could be construed as negative in regard to Trump.

In essence this means that, anyone that believes Trump will never believe anything coming from the press.

America is REALLY FVCKED UP with a POTUS that would lie his ass off about the press, wage a 40 month war on the press, and wage a war on truth in America.

America is hitting rock bottom when our institutions become debased by such a tyrant, as Trump.

'60 Minutes' correspondent: Trump said he attacks the press so no one believes negative coverage

We are still waiting for those credible sources to corroborate your contentions.

Trump has declared war on the press
Its the other way around...the press declared war on him...just like the did to the GOP many years ago...the different look you see is called fighting back for a change...no longer will the press be able to curve public opinion with lies and half truths.....they have lost that power forever....

Let me get this straight: you believe the fake news media dispenses truth?

Seriously?

i know,isnt he a riot? LOL

whats REALLY funny is this clown has never once said ANYTHING negative about the evil corruption of obama and Bush.LOL

Forum List

Back