Trump's Never Ending War on the Press & Against Truth

Veteran CBS journalist Lesley Stahl was the FIRST journalist to interview Trump once Trump received the GOP nomination, in July, 2016.

At that time Trump had already carried on a roughly 13 month WAR against the press & against TRUTH.

Trump's WAR upon the press & against truth has gone on now for 40 months; nearly 3 1/2 years.

Lesley Stahl revealed WHY Trump continually attacks the press. These are comments concerning Stahl's interview with Trump from their July, 2016.

“60 Minutes” correspondent Lesley Stahl says President Trump once told her that he attacks the press so no one will believe the negative stories written about him.

Stahl said at the Deadline Club awards dinner on Tuesday that she met with the then-GOP presidential nominee at Trump Tower in July 2016.

“And at one point he started to attack the press, and it’s just me and my boss and him … he’s attacking the press and there were no cameras, there was nothing going on,” Stahl said.

“And I said, 'You know that is getting tired, why are you doing this? You are doing it over and over, it’s boring, it’s time to end that. You won the nomination, why do you keep hammering at this?' ”

“And he said, ‘You know why I do it? I do it to demean you all and discredit you all, so that when you write negative stories about me no one will believe you,’ ” Stahl said. :ack-1:

That is absolutely disgusting.

So, Trump has been discrediting the press for nearly 3 1/2 years so Americans won't believe the press, if the press writes something that could be construed as negative in regard to Trump.

In essence this means that, anyone that believes Trump will never believe anything coming from the press.

America is REALLY FVCKED UP with a POTUS that would lie his ass off about the press, wage a 40 month war on the press, and wage a war on truth in America.

America is hitting rock bottom when our institutions become debased by such a tyrant, as Trump.

'60 Minutes' correspondent: Trump said he attacks the press so no one believes negative coverage

Credible sources (before you begin CNN is not credible it is a combatant) are required for your contention Mr. Trump is fighting truth. Lesley Stahls' bias makes her credibility questionable.

My reply might strike you a funny. Without credible sources to corroborate your contention you are, as my dad was wont to say, "Just blowin' off at the kisser."

which means you have absolutely nothing of substance to add to the conversation? That's exactly what I thought.

Calling you out for your lack of sources is nothing of substance?

What do you consider substance?

Veteran CBS journalist Lesley Stahl was the FIRST journalist to interview Trump once Trump received the GOP nomination, in July, 2016.

At that time Trump had already carried on a roughly 13 month WAR against the press & against TRUTH.

Trump's WAR upon the press & against truth has gone on now for 40 months; nearly 3 1/2 years.

Lesley Stahl revealed WHY Trump continually attacks the press. These are comments concerning Stahl's interview with Trump from their July, 2016.

“60 Minutes” correspondent Lesley Stahl says President Trump once told her that he attacks the press so no one will believe the negative stories written about him.

Stahl said at the Deadline Club awards dinner on Tuesday that she met with the then-GOP presidential nominee at Trump Tower in July 2016.

“And at one point he started to attack the press, and it’s just me and my boss and him … he’s attacking the press and there were no cameras, there was nothing going on,” Stahl said.

“And I said, 'You know that is getting tired, why are you doing this? You are doing it over and over, it’s boring, it’s time to end that. You won the nomination, why do you keep hammering at this?' ”

“And he said, ‘You know why I do it? I do it to demean you all and discredit you all, so that when you write negative stories about me no one will believe you,’ ” Stahl said. :ack-1:

So, Trump has been discrediting the press for nearly 3 1/2 years so Americans won't believe the press, if the press writes something that could be construed as negative in regard to Trump.

In essence this means that, anyone that believes Trump will never believe anything coming from the press.

America is REALLY FVCKED UP with a POTUS that would lie his ass off about the press, wage a 40 month war on the press, and wage a war on truth in America.

America is hitting rock bottom when our institutions become debased by such a tyrant, as Trump.

'60 Minutes' correspondent: Trump said he attacks the press so no one believes negative coverage

Credible sources (before you begin CNN is not credible it is a combatant) are required for your contention Mr. Trump is fighting truth. Lesley Stahls' bias makes her credibility questionable.

My reply might strike you a funny. Without credible sources to corroborate your contention you are, as my dad was wont to say, "Just blowin' off at the kisser."

which means you have absolutely nothing of substance to add to the conversation? That's exactly what I thought.

Oh yeah; Like I supplied cartoons in the OP. Yeah, got it.

Besides the sources I supplied in the OP, there have been hundreds, even thousands of voices stating the same message for years but I'm sure you lost your hearing aids too.

I think Trump needs to issue an EO declaring the media an enemy of the state and immediately arrest them and put them in prison for the rest of their lives. I heard he might be thinking about doing just that.

Besides the sources I supplied in the OP, there have been hundreds, even thousands of voices stating the same message for years but I'm sure you lost your hearing aids too.

so you want others to do your work,

Like I said before: You have nothing of substance to add here.

We want news, not a one sided far left news.
As long as they don't correct that, they will continue to lose viewers.

If that is the way you view it then you have NO IDEA what the thread is even about

It's you who don't get it.
Just like the news.

You believe our American republic form of government is based on ratings? Good for you.

You are actually DUMBER than Shit Stain Trump; he believes he can alter The Constitution with the stroke of a pen.

You & Shit Stain should go out & have a beer.

others seem to disagree.

but how exactly do you expect substance when you don't offer any to begin with?

If that is the way you view it then you have NO IDEA what the thread is even about

Just like the news.

You believe our American republic form of government is based on ratings? Good for you.

You are actually DUMBER than Shit Stain Trump; he believes he can alter The Constitution with the stroke of a pen.

I never said that.

Just like the news.

she said nothing of the sort. She was talking about the media. No one mentioned the republic.

ironically this is exactly what the press does. And this is why they lost.credibility

No he doesnt. But then that's a completely different issue. I can only conclude you're throwing out the red herring because You have nothing of substance to add to the thread.

Thank you for illustrating why the media and the left.have lost credibility and are impotent at persuading people[/QUOTE]

The effectiveness with which trump has dealt with a one party press who deem the truth to be whatever they wish it to be is one of the most impressive feats this country has ever witnessed..."the times they are a changing"

So, basically what you are saying is, YOU are OK with any POTUS, Trump included, tearing down & destroying ANY & ALL institutions that made America what it is.

That is exactly what you are saying. That is some really sad shit; you hate America.

Thanks
The libs want fairness in talk radio they call it the fairness doctrine...I want a fairness doctrine in the news rooms of America....they have taken over your party bub....not mine....and they are leading your party towards extinction...with their over the top one sided reporting and extreme hatred of Trump and white America....There are currently three different walkaway from the democrat party movements going on in America that the media is ignoring....could spell doom for the party....if any of you think the TV news is bad you should give a listen to the ABC NBC CBS radio news...

others seem to disagree.

but how exactly do you expect substance when you don't offer any to begin with?

Did you bother to read the link, or any part of the link in the OP?

Did you bother to view & listen to any part of either of the videos contained within the OP?

I'm NOT some 'brain dead right wing troll bot' posting bullshit on hear; I ACTUALLY supply links that provide SUBSTANCE.

I can help it if you are (1) too lazy, or (2) too stupid, or (3) BOTH, to bother to view, or to listen to anything posted in the OP.

You can leave now.

Just like the news.

I never said that.

"they will continue to lose viewers" = what you said = ratings

Just like the news.

she said nothing of the sort. She was talking about the media. No one mentioned the republic.

ironically this is exactly what the press does. And this is why they lost.credibility

No he doesnt. But then that's a completely different issue. I can only conclude you're throwing out the red herring because You have nothing of substance to add to the thread.

Thank you for illustrating why the media and the left.have lost credibility and are impotent at persuading people

re: post # 75

I was talking to another member about what the OTHER MEMBER SAID

IDIOT

So, basically what you are saying is, YOU are OK with any POTUS, Trump included, tearing down & destroying ANY & ALL institutions that made America what it is.

That is exactly what you are saying. That is some really sad shit; you hate America.

Thanks
The libs want fairness in talk radio they call it the fairness doctrine...I want a fairness doctrine in the news rooms of America....they have taken over your party bub....not mine....and they are leading your party towards extinction...with their over the top one sided reporting and extreme hatred of Trump and white America....There are currently three different walkaway from the democrat party movements going on in America that the media is ignoring....could spell doom for the party....if any of you think the TV news is bad you should give a listen to the ABC NBC CBS radio news...

Fairness? No. Trump is ALWAYS SCREAMING SHIT about fairness.

Myself? I would settle for TRUTH coming from Trump.

Fvck fairness; just offer some truth, for once.

What you numbnut liberals and the pompous ass press cannot understand or fail to admit any understanding of it is that President Trump's issue is with the FAKE NEWS presented by the press....not with the existence of the press.

He has no problem with freedom of the press. He has stated several times that he doesn't mind bad press as long as what is published represents the truth.

He has not said that "the media is the enemy of the people".

What he has repeated many times is that "the fake news media is the enemy of the people"....and he is spot on correct about this.

Bedwetting liberals do nothing more than repeat the talking points of the left without knowing whether people are being correctly quoted of paraphrased.

I get that kind of crap all the time in some idiot rewording what I say to attach a different or ambiguous meaning to something I made perfectly clear in my own wording.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

What you numbnut liberals and the pompous ass press cannot understand or fail to admit any understanding of it is that President Trump's issue is with the FAKE NEWS presented by the press....not with the existence of the press.

He has no problem with freedom of the press. He has stated several times that he doesn't mind bad press as long as what is published represents the truth.

He has not said that "the media is the enemy of the people".

What he has repeated many times is that "the fake news media is the enemy of the people"....and he is spot on correct about this.

Bedwetting liberals do nothing more than repeat the talking points of the left without knowing whether people are being correctly quoted of paraphrased.

I get that kind of crap all the time in some idiot rewording what I say to attach a different or ambiguous meaning to something I made perfectly clear in my own wording.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Did you bother to read ANY of the material within the OP?

Did you bother to view & listen to ANY of the two videos within the OP?

Those are not "fake news," nor "fake news media."

I will tell you what; Trump is in some MIGHTY FINE COMPANY; MOST OF THESE ARE TYRANTS.

Enemy of the people - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back