Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Racism

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Mulvaney Squid Pro Roe

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
He people who actually asked a foreign government to investigate their opponent were Obama and Hillary
Let's not forget that Trump asked the Russians to help find Hillary's emails.

Yeah, more than two years after her server was shut down. So Russia would have already had them when Trump made that joke. You commies need to start thinking for yourself and investigating the facts.

Yet he did ask a foreign power to interfere with an election and it doesn't sound like a joke since, as you say, the Russians did have them but hadn't released them.

Trump obviously learned nothing since he just asked the Ukrainians to help him locate the DNC server.

You evidently can't read, I said they would have had to have had them already, in order to release them, which never happened BTW, because the bitches server no longer existed. And Trump asked Ukraine to cooperate with the AG in an ongoing investigation 4 times during their conversation, which is completely appropriate. You commies seen to be ignoring the facts to advance your propaganda.
Fact: it is incredibly hard, if not impossible, to remove something that has traversed the internet. If she had sent/received 30,000 emails, odds are they still exist somewhere. If the Russian hacked the DNC they may have had the emails.

And Trump asked Ukraine to cooperate with the AG and his personal attorney to START an investigation into his political opponent. Did he provide any evidence of wrongdoing or 'probable cause'? If he had gone to a US FBI agent with zero evidence would there be an investigation? Entirely inappropriate.

Well the bitches deleted emails have yet to surface, so if someone has them they are holding them close. And Barr and Durham have been investigating the genesis of the collusion investigation for some time now, what occurred with the DNC server is part of that. The facts don't support your commie narrative, deal with it.

Barr and Durham have been investigating the genesis of the collusion investigation for some time now, what occurred with the DNC server is part of that. The facts don't support your commie narrative, deal with it.
So the DNC colluded with Russia and part of that included the Russians hacking a DNC server and releasing embarrassing emails? The facts don't support your fantasy narrative, deal with it.

He people who actually asked a foreign government to investigate their opponent were Obama and Hillary

Yeah, more than two years after her server was shut down. So Russia would have already had them when Trump made that joke. You commies need to start thinking for yourself and investigating the facts.

Yet he did ask a foreign power to interfere with an election and it doesn't sound like a joke since, as you say, the Russians did have them but hadn't released them.

Trump obviously learned nothing since he just asked the Ukrainians to help him locate the DNC server.

You evidently can't read, I said they would have had to have had them already, in order to release them, which never happened BTW, because the bitches server no longer existed. And Trump asked Ukraine to cooperate with the AG in an ongoing investigation 4 times during their conversation, which is completely appropriate. You commies seen to be ignoring the facts to advance your propaganda.
Fact: it is incredibly hard, if not impossible, to remove something that has traversed the internet. If she had sent/received 30,000 emails, odds are they still exist somewhere. If the Russian hacked the DNC they may have had the emails.

And Trump asked Ukraine to cooperate with the AG and his personal attorney to START an investigation into his political opponent. Did he provide any evidence of wrongdoing or 'probable cause'? If he had gone to a US FBI agent with zero evidence would there be an investigation? Entirely inappropriate.
The NSA has them.

Barr and Durham have been investigating the genesis of the collusion investigation for some time now, what occurred with the DNC server is part of that. The facts don't support your commie narrative, deal with it.
So the DNC colluded with Russia and part of that included the Russians hacking a DNC server and releasing embarrassing emails? The facts don't support your fantasy narrative, deal with it.

Did the Russians hack the DNC server, or was it the CIA using Russian tools? We know the CIA has that capability. And the only verification we have that Russia might have done it is from a private company, no federal investigators were allowed to get near it. I wonder what the DNC had to hide?

The NSA has them.
Aliens too.

Did the Russians hack the DNC server, or was it the CIA using Russian tools? We know the CIA has that capability. And the only verification we have that Russia might have done it is from a private company, no federal investigators were allowed to get near it. I wonder what the DNC had to hide?

Since we're speculating, I vote for aliens. I have a much evidence for them as you do.

Since we're speculating, I vote for aliens. I have a much evidence for them as you do.

How about you prove anything I said was wrong instead of being an ignorant commie.

How about you prove anything I said was wrong instead of being an ignorant commie.

You didn't actually say anything other than the CIA might have done it. I don't have to prove your paranoid fantasy is wrong, you have to prove it is right, or at least provide some evidence or motivation.

You are worshiping at the alter of Trump. Since he is above suspicion any wrong doing must be a conspiracy to dethrone him. Occam's Razor would disagree.

You didn't actually say anything other than the CIA might have done it. I don't have to prove your paranoid fantasy is wrong, you have to prove it is right, or at least provide some evidence or motivation.

You are worshiping at the alter of Trump. Since he is above suspicion any wrong doing must be a conspiracy to dethrone him. Occam's Razor would disagree.

Are you saying the CIA doesn't have the capability to hack a system using foreign tools?

WikiLeaks says CIA disguised hacking as Russian activity | Daily Mail Online

And tell me what federal agency verified Crowdstrike analysis of the DNC server?

Since he obstructed Hillary from her rightful place on the White House throne, there have been so, so, so, so many impeachable offenses.

Name your favorite 2 or 3
You somehow left off my top choices (an oversight I'm sure):
  • Obstruction of Justice as outlined in the Mueller Report
  • Abuse of Power to advance Trump's personal interests in the Ukraine Quid Pro Quo.
What a credulous imbecile you are.

Are you saying the CIA doesn't have the capability to hack a system using foreign tools?

And tell me what federal agency verified Crowdstrike analysis of the DNC server?

There is a big difference between what the CIA can do and what they actually do. They are a gov't agency like any other and are governed by the same laws.

I have no idea which federal agency, if any, investigated Crowdstrike, do you?

Since he obstructed Hillary from her rightful place on the White House throne, there have been so, so, so, so many impeachable offenses.

Name your favorite 2 or 3
You somehow left off my top choices (an oversight I'm sure):
  • Obstruction of Justice as outlined in the Mueller Report
  • Abuse of Power to advance Trump's personal interests in the Ukraine Quid Pro Quo.
What a credulous imbecile you are.
I see you insult me but don't dispute me. So noted.

Trump is a buffoon. Buffoonery is a High Crime when practiced by a President.

Odd that the Congressional Progressive Jihadists don't mention Crowdstrike

There is a big difference between what the CIA can do and what they actually do. They are a gov't agency like any other and are governed by the same laws.

First, I didn't ask who investigated Crowdstrike, I asked what agency verified their analysis of the DNC server. The short answer is none.

Second, government agencies violate the law all the freaking time.

FISA Court Still Uncovering Surveillance Abuses By NSA, FBI

Mueller hauled before secret FISA court to address FBI abuses in 2002, Congress told

First, I didn't ask who investigated Crowdstrike, I asked what agency verified their analysis of the DNC server. The short answer is none.

Second, government agencies violate the law all the freaking time.

FISA Court Still Uncovering Surveillance Abuses By NSA, FBI

Mueller hauled before secret FISA court to address FBI abuses in 2002, Congress told

I don't see any grand conspiracy, more likely bureaucratic screw ups.

The first link appears to address technical failures:
"The court was extremely concerned about NSA's failure to comply with its minimization procedures—and potentially" a provision in federal law, Hogan wrote. The NSA violations appeared to involve preserving surveillance data in its systems beyond the two or five years after which it was supposed to be deleted.

"Perhaps more disappointing than the NSA's failure to purge this information for more than four years, was the Government's failure to convey to the Court explicitly during that time that the NSA was continuing to retain this information," the judge wrote in the Nov. 6, 2015, opinion made public Tuesday.

The info was collected legally but no one went back to clean it up 2-5 years later.

Hogan said the FBI revealed some such incidents in 2014, but the number was redacted from the opinion made public Tuesday. "The government generally attributed those instances to individual failures or confusion, rather than a 'systematic issue,' " Hogan wrote. However, more incidents occurred from mid-2014 and through 2015, although again the precise number was not released. In some instances, FBI agents believed, incorrectly, that they didn't need to set up a review team if the indictment was under seal or outside the U.S.

Forum List

Back