Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Racism

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Mulvaney Squid Pro Roe

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters
I disagree with your assesment of the Mueller probe.

The last time I checked, it is perfectly legal for a President to withhold money in the interest of the US. Mulvaney clearly stated the reason he was going to hold up the money was due to the corruption which may have affected the integrity of the election in 2016. That is what the President is supposed to do. Democrats were all about investigating Russian corruption into the 2016 election, but for some reason, they don't seem to care much about Ukraine's potential influence. They don't care because it looks as though the corruption stems from the Democrats, NOT the Republicans. What Mulvaney did NOT do is admit a Quid Pro Quo as it relates to Biden. The media is in full spin cyle again.
I disagree with your disagreement.

I think the key phrase in your reply is "in the interest of the US". I appears to me Trump was not interested in corruption in general since he only mentioned Biden. Was he the sole source of corruption? Did Trump have any evidence of Biden's corruption or was he trying to start his own witch hunt? There was plenty of evidence of Russian interference in the US elections, confirmed by multiple US sources.

What Mulvaney admitted was that presidential politics played a role in US foreign policy. America first but Trump firster?

You're a liar, he mentioned the Ukraine cooperating with the AG 4 times in the call.

How many times did he mention his personal attorney? Was Giuliani acting in the interest of the country or the president?

The last time I checked, it is perfectly legal for a President to withhold money in the interest of the US. Mulvaney clearly stated the reason he was going to hold up the money was due to the corruption which may have affected the integrity of the election in 2016. That is what the President is supposed to do. Democrats were all about investigating Russian corruption into the 2016 election, but for some reason, they don't seem to care much about Ukraine's potential influence. They don't care because it looks as though the corruption stems from the Democrats, NOT the Republicans. What Mulvaney did NOT do is admit a Quid Pro Quo as it relates to Biden. The media is in full spin cyle again.

I think the key phrase in your reply is "in the interest of the US". I appears to me Trump was not interested in corruption in general since he only mentioned Biden. Was he the sole source of corruption? Did Trump have any evidence of Biden's corruption or was he trying to start his own witch hunt? There was plenty of evidence of Russian interference in the US elections, confirmed by multiple US sources.

What Mulvaney admitted was that presidential politics played a role in US foreign policy. America first but Trump firster?

You're a liar, he mentioned the Ukraine cooperating with the AG 4 times in the call.

How many times did he mention his personal attorney? Was Giuliani acting in the interest of the country or the president?
dunno. which was he?

Both

Giuliani was working in Ukraine long before the Mueller report was released, doing exactly what Barr and Durham are doing now, looking for evidence in what sparked the investigation into the Trump campaign. Ukraine courts have said, people in the Ukraine put out a lot of false information on Trump associates in an attempt to influence the election and aid the bitch. All the information is out there if you bothered to look instead of letting the MSM do your thinking for you.

Since he obstructed Hillary from her rightful place on the White House throne, there have been so, so, so, so many impeachable offenses.

Name your favorite 2 or 3
You missed the winner. He won in 2016. That offense is unforgivable.

The FBI would call that the precipitating stressor that's drove the democrat Party into a frothing frenzy

FEC violations by seeking foreign help in hurting a political opponent

Extortion -the quid pro quo that was admitted

Abuse of power

Obstruction of justice

Giuliani was working in Ukraine long before the Mueller report was released, doing exactly what Barr and Durham are doing now, looking for evidence in what sparked the investigation into the Trump campaign. Ukraine courts have said, people in the Ukraine put out a lot of false information on Trump associates in an attempt to influence the election and aid the bitch. All the information is out there if you bothered to look instead of letting the MSM do your thinking for you.

So what's all the bull crud about the Ukrainians having the DNC server, which is the conspiracy with Crowdstrike that Trump and Giuliani are promoting?

FEC violations by seeking foreign help in hurting a political opponent

Extortion -the quid pro quo that was admitted

Abuse of power

Obstruction of justice

FEC violations by seeking foreign help in hurting a political opponent as done by Hillary and the DNC

Extortion -the quid pro quo that was admitted you mean Quid Pro Joe, yes absolutely

Abuse of power huh? wut?

Obstruction of justice. 3 years later and keeping Hillary out of the White is still not a crime

So what's all the bull crud about the Ukrainians having the DNC server, which is the conspiracy with Crowdstrike that Trump and Giuliani are promoting?

I don't know, I haven't heard anyone elaborate on that.

trump did in his call with the Ukraine president...

Crowdstrike was his first mention, Bidens his second, on the quid pro quo ''favor'' asked.

So the dems are asking us to choose one?...why?....I thought they had solid evidence of a crime...if not why are they holding an inquiry?.....you could never make this up in a million years.....

Crowdstrike was his first mention, Bidens his second, on the quid pro quo ''favor'' asked.

A mention is not a elaboration. And there was no quid pro quo, exactly what has Trump withheld until Ukraine did something? Hint, NOTHING. The military aid was released and the sale of the Javelins has been completed, which were unrelated items.

So that's why Pelosi has yet to even vote on impeachment

Since he obstructed Hillary from her rightful place on the White House throne, there have been so, so, so, so many impeachable offenses.

Name your favorite 2 or 3
a) Asking Ukraine to investigate his political rival
b) Asking Communist China to investigate his political rival
c) Withholding Congressionally authorized military assistance to Ukraine to force Ukraine to investigate the DNC server(quid pro quo)
d) Withholding Congressionally authorized military assistance to Ukraine to force Ukraine to investigate his political rival(quid pro quo)
e) Using his Presidential authority for his direct financial benefit(G7 Doral)
f) Obstruction of Justice
g) Putting the safety of the U.S. at risk with an unplanned withdrawal from Syria, leading to the escape of ISIS terrorists.

Sorry- I couldn't think of just 2 or 3.

Forum List

Back