Trump's Mental Health- We need to keep talking about this

Yes there have been other threads on this topic. Unfortunatly they have all fallaen by the wayside. Here are two:

New Bill Would Require Trump To Undergo Mental Health Evaluation

Why We Must Talk About Trumpā€™s Mental Health

People have a short attention span and that is not good This is a subject that must not be ignored least we wake up to a once great nation the we no longer reccognize, or worse. Not convinced?? You might want to start with this:

Fortunatly, not all law makers are asleep at the switch on this:

Lawmaker Urges Trump's Cabinet To Have Him Undergo Mental Health Evaluation | HuffPost

A new resolution introduced in the House of Representatives would encourage the vice president and the Cabinet to have President Donald Trump undergo a physical and mental health exam to determine if he is stable enough to stay in office.
Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.) introduced the resolution on Friday. Should the results of said exam be unfavorable, the resolution calls for Vice President Mike Pence and members of the Cabinet to remove Trump from office.

The move would invoke the 25th Amendment, a rarely used constitutional provision that allows the vice president and a majority of Cabinet members to jointly remove the president from office and replace him with the vice president.

In April, A bill was introduced in the House to pt teeth in the 25th Amendment on Presidential Disability and Succession

Text - H.R.2093 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Strengthening and Clarifying the 25th Amendment Act of 2017

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
April 14, 2017

Mr. Blumenauer introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

A BILL
To provide for an alternative body to transmit a written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office in accordance with the provisions of the 25th Amendment of the Constitution.

Lawmakers are clearly concerned
And now...This just in:

Democrats Are Calling Psychologists To Talk About Trump's Mental Health

member of the House Intelligence Committee is going where many of her colleagues have not: reaching out to people in the mental health field to talk about President Donald Trump.
ā€œItā€™s one thing from my non-professional, non-clinical standpoint [to] believe that someone does not have the capacity to do the job, itā€™s another thing to talk to experts and [those] who can deal with mental psychosis on a daily basis, so I wanted to hear from them,ā€ Rep. Jackie Speier, a California Democrat, told BuzzFeed News.
NO SANE OR RESPONSIBLE PERSON SHOULD WANT THIS MADNESS TO CONTINUE !

Ah, it's so refreshing to see all of you progressives putting your Psych 101 college class to good use! When you're done diagnosing the President...would you like to tell me what my dreams really mean?

Actually, these are the opinions of actual doctors. You know, the people who TEACH Psych 101.

Trump has a nuclear powered suitcase?

What would that suitcase need to do that requires that much power?

:D

dont feed the trolls --LOL

good one

Sorry! It is a personality fault. I just can stand to see stupidity in action!
Now Admiral you're lying You've been putting up with a world class asshole for almost a year now His name is TRUMP

You have the same name as the President? You are the only world class asshole in this thread!

Yes, Trump is so terrible. I can't name one thing he has done has affected me in any negative way.

"he has done has affected me"

And there you have it...normally it's hard to get people to admit this is all they care about. But Trumpkins are proud of it. This is the sort of behavior we parent out of toddlers.
Guess "all their babies grew up to be morons "" or cowboys

Yes there have been other threads on this topic. Unfortunatly they have all fallaen by the wayside. Here are two:

People have a short attention span and that is not good This is a subject that must not be ignored least we wake up to a once great nation the we no longer reccognize, or worse. Not convinced?? You might want to start with this:

Lawmaker Urges Trump's Cabinet To Have Him Undergo Mental Health Evaluation | HuffPost

A new resolution introduced in the House of Representatives would encourage the vice president and the Cabinet to have President Donald Trump undergo a physical and mental health exam to determine if he is stable enough to stay in office.
Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.) introduced the resolution on Friday. Should the results of said exam be unfavorable, the resolution calls for Vice President Mike Pence and members of the Cabinet to remove Trump from office.

The move would invoke the 25th Amendment, a rarely used constitutional provision that allows the vice president and a majority of Cabinet members to jointly remove the president from office and replace him with the vice president.

In April, A bill was introduced in the House to pt teeth in the 25th Amendment on Presidential Disability and Succession

Text - H.R.2093 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Strengthening and Clarifying the 25th Amendment Act of 2017

April 14, 2017

Mr. Blumenauer introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

A BILL
To provide for an alternative body to transmit a written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office in accordance with the provisions of the 25th Amendment of the Constitution.

And now...This just in:

member of the House Intelligence Committee is going where many of her colleagues have not: reaching out to people in the mental health field to talk about President Donald Trump.
ā€œItā€™s one thing from my non-professional, non-clinical standpoint [to] believe that someone does not have the capacity to do the job, itā€™s another thing to talk to experts and [those] who can deal with mental psychosis on a daily basis, so I wanted to hear from them,ā€ Rep. Jackie Speier, a California Democrat, told BuzzFeed News.

That's right Keith Olbermann...........MSNBC's Katie TURD's former lover, twice her age.

good one

Now Admiral you're lying You've been putting up with a world class asshole for almost a year now His name is TRUMP

You have the same name as the President? You are the only world class asshole in this thread!

Yes, Trump is so terrible. I can't name one thing he has done has affected me in any negative way.
I've refrained from calling you the moron you seem to be. Just because you evidently lack the brains to see the forest for the trees is no reason to get nasty

I get nasty when people lie. You are a liar. End of discussion.

April 14, 2017

A BILL

And now...This just in:

Ah, it's so refreshing to see all of you progressives putting your Psych 101 college class to good use! When you're done diagnosing the President...would you like to tell me what my dreams really mean?

Actually, these are the opinions of actual doctors. You know, the people who TEACH Psych 101.

With all due respect, Fort...professors who teach entry level college courses aren't exactly the "go to" authority on mental health! Any "doctor" who makes a diagnoses without actually seeing a patient personally is committing malpractice.

Right now, I think Trump is just being Trump
Same a-hole we elected

But I do see increasing paranoia. Nixon like
Worth watching
Scares me to think this unstable asshole has nuclear power in his suitcase

good one
jon surely you're not that dumb that our relationship with nk doesn't concern you greatly? That trump is acting like an AH just like Un??

April 14, 2017

A BILL

And now...This just in:

With all due respect, Fort...professors who teach entry level college courses aren't exactly the "go to" authority on mental health! Any "doctor" who makes a diagnoses without actually seeing a patient personally is committing malpractice.

But is that what they are doing? I previously posted here about the Goldwater Rule:

.........in 1973 the A.P.A. developed the Goldwater Rule. It says that psychiatrists can discuss mental health issues with the news media, but that it is unethical for them to diagnose mental illnesses in people they have not examined and whose consent they have not received.
Contrary to what many believe, this rule does not mean that professionals must remain silent about public figures. In fact, the guidelines specifically state that mental health experts should share their knowledge to educate the public.
Itā€™s Actually Fine for Doctors to Speculate About Trumpā€™s Mental Health

If they were committing malpractice, tRump could sue them as did Goldwater . So why doesn't he ? He likes to sue people.

I just realized something!! He has not even publicly attacked any of these mental health professionals !!! Isn't that odd? He attacks everyone else who crosses him. I think this may be to close to home for him. He does not want to call any more attention to his mental state!!

Last edited:

good one

I've refrained from calling you the moron you seem to be. Just because you evidently lack the brains to see the forest for the trees is no reason to get nasty

What did I lie about ?? That trump is a pos ,a cheap RE man that lived to screw those under him?

good one

And IF you get nasty when people lie Please tell me how you tolerate the lying sack of $$$$ in our WH ?

What did I lie about ?? That trump is a pos ,a cheap RE man that lived to screw those under him?

Practically every time you post, you include a lie. It is the liberal way.
Here Admiral Here's one more
Day Change **

+$158,498.01

And IF you get nasty when people lie Please tell me how you tolerate the lying sack of $$$$ in our WH ?

What you call lies are unimportant and minor league. Hillary would swear she was an extraterrestrial if she thought you would vote for her.

What you call lies are unimportant and minor league. Hillary would swear she was an extraterrestrial if she thought you would vote for her.

You never post anything that makes any sense except to your addled brain. I've wasted enough time with you. You are a sock puppet!
You are confusing him with your beloved t-Rump the twitter troll.

April 14, 2017

A BILL

And now...This just in:

Silly dodge. Okay, then we'll call them the people who teach graduate students.

And it is only "malpractice" when it is an official, clinical diagnosis. Those expressing their duty to warn are not doing this.

now, with those distractions aside...

April 14, 2017

A BILL

And now...This just in:

Psychology, it's kind of like philosophy, but with far less intellectual discipline.

good one

You calling anyone else a "moron" is a bit like the Elephant Man calling others "ugly"

which more then obvious

I'm an actual doctor, and that isn't my opinion at all. But then my Ph.D. is in something that is actually useful.

Ah, but I only rag on psychology because it's pseudo-science with no practical application in the real world. Hey, but we need Baristas at Starbucks, so Psychology is a great major for those who seek to prepare Latte's for a living. :thup:

April 14, 2017

A BILL

And now...This just in:

But is that what they are doing? I previously posted here about the Goldwater Rule:

.........in 1973 the A.P.A. developed the Goldwater Rule. It says that psychiatrists can discuss mental health issues with the news media, but that it is unethical for them to diagnose mental illnesses in people they have not examined and whose consent they have not received.
Contrary to what many believe, this rule does not mean that professionals must remain silent about public figures. In fact, the guidelines specifically state that mental health experts should share their knowledge to educate the public.

If they were committing malpractice, tRump could sue them as did Goldwater . So why doesn't he ? He likes to sue people.

I just realized something!! He has not even publicly attacked any of these mental health professionals !!! Isn't that odd? He attacks everyone else who crosses him. I think this may be to close to home for him. He does not want to call any more attention to his mental state!!

Comrade, political hacks flinging shit at enemies of the party is the opposite of science.

They, like you hate Trump because he endangers the oligarchs that you worship. They, like you, sincerely believe that 2+2=5 in service of the party, but this does not render them wise nor qualified to judge others.

April 14, 2017

A BILL

And now...This just in:

Ignoring them is probably the wisest course. The average American thinks most liberal college professors are naive idiots anyways. I think Trump understands that.

good one

You calling anyone else a "moron" is a bit like the Elephant Man calling others "ugly"
ASShole FIRST charges filed in Muellur Russia investigation ..Now who do you support ?? Putin??

Forum List

Back