Trump's Mental Health- We need to keep talking about this

Yes there have been other threads on this topic. Unfortunatly they have all fallaen by the wayside. Here are two:

New Bill Would Require Trump To Undergo Mental Health Evaluation

Why We Must Talk About Trumpā€™s Mental Health

People have a short attention span and that is not good This is a subject that must not be ignored least we wake up to a once great nation the we no longer reccognize, or worse. Not convinced?? You might want to start with this:

Fortunatly, not all law makers are asleep at the switch on this:

Lawmaker Urges Trump's Cabinet To Have Him Undergo Mental Health Evaluation | HuffPost

A new resolution introduced in the House of Representatives would encourage the vice president and the Cabinet to have President Donald Trump undergo a physical and mental health exam to determine if he is stable enough to stay in office.
Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.) introduced the resolution on Friday. Should the results of said exam be unfavorable, the resolution calls for Vice President Mike Pence and members of the Cabinet to remove Trump from office.

The move would invoke the 25th Amendment, a rarely used constitutional provision that allows the vice president and a majority of Cabinet members to jointly remove the president from office and replace him with the vice president.

In April, A bill was introduced in the House to pt teeth in the 25th Amendment on Presidential Disability and Succession

Text - H.R.2093 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Strengthening and Clarifying the 25th Amendment Act of 2017

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
April 14, 2017

Mr. Blumenauer introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

A BILL
To provide for an alternative body to transmit a written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office in accordance with the provisions of the 25th Amendment of the Constitution.

Lawmakers are clearly concerned
And now...This just in:

Democrats Are Calling Psychologists To Talk About Trump's Mental Health

member of the House Intelligence Committee is going where many of her colleagues have not: reaching out to people in the mental health field to talk about President Donald Trump.
ā€œItā€™s one thing from my non-professional, non-clinical standpoint [to] believe that someone does not have the capacity to do the job, itā€™s another thing to talk to experts and [those] who can deal with mental psychosis on a daily basis, so I wanted to hear from them,ā€ Rep. Jackie Speier, a California Democrat, told BuzzFeed News.
NO SANE OR RESPONSIBLE PERSON SHOULD WANT THIS MADNESS TO CONTINUE !

Right ON !!! The madness should stop. Even the American Psychiatric Association has stepped forward and denounced ANY LICENSED practitioners that claim to diagnose patients without them being patients. It's UNethical, UNprofessional, and gives the practice an even worse name.

You DO REALIZE that all of this is practicing medicine without a license if it's by Congress. And reason to REVOKE licenses if it's done by actual psychiatrists. Right?

But in case you're RIGHT and we need Congressional Action --- I DEMAND the folks writing or voting for this legislation be TESTED FIRST !!!!!

Yes there have been other threads on this topic. Unfortunatly they have all fallaen by the wayside. Here are two:

People have a short attention span and that is not good This is a subject that must not be ignored least we wake up to a once great nation the we no longer reccognize, or worse. Not convinced?? You might want to start with this:

Lawmaker Urges Trump's Cabinet To Have Him Undergo Mental Health Evaluation | HuffPost

A new resolution introduced in the House of Representatives would encourage the vice president and the Cabinet to have President Donald Trump undergo a physical and mental health exam to determine if he is stable enough to stay in office.
Rep. Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.) introduced the resolution on Friday. Should the results of said exam be unfavorable, the resolution calls for Vice President Mike Pence and members of the Cabinet to remove Trump from office.

The move would invoke the 25th Amendment, a rarely used constitutional provision that allows the vice president and a majority of Cabinet members to jointly remove the president from office and replace him with the vice president.

In April, A bill was introduced in the House to pt teeth in the 25th Amendment on Presidential Disability and Succession

Text - H.R.2093 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Strengthening and Clarifying the 25th Amendment Act of 2017

April 14, 2017

Mr. Blumenauer introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

A BILL
To provide for an alternative body to transmit a written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office in accordance with the provisions of the 25th Amendment of the Constitution.

And now...This just in:

member of the House Intelligence Committee is going where many of her colleagues have not: reaching out to people in the mental health field to talk about President Donald Trump.
ā€œItā€™s one thing from my non-professional, non-clinical standpoint [to] believe that someone does not have the capacity to do the job, itā€™s another thing to talk to experts and [those] who can deal with mental psychosis on a daily basis, so I wanted to hear from them,ā€ Rep. Jackie Speier, a California Democrat, told BuzzFeed News.

Right ON !!! The madness should stop. Even the American Psychiatric Association has stepped forward and denounced ANY LICENSED practitioners that claim to diagnose patients without them being patients. It's UNethical, UNprofessional, and gives the practice an even worse name.

You DO REALIZE that all of this is practicing medicine without a license if it's by Congress. And reason to REVOKE licenses if it's done by actual psychiatrists. Right?

But in case you're RIGHT and we need Congressional Action --- I DEMAND the folks writing or voting for this legislation be TESTED FIRST !!!!!

ethics and progressives do not mix

April 14, 2017

A BILL

And now...This just in:

And I demand each Trump voter be examined. Clearly they have something missing

April 14, 2017

A BILL

And now...This just in:

Please explain. Give examples

And now...This just in:

Ah, it's so refreshing to see all of you progressives putting your Psych 101 college class to good use! When you're done diagnosing the President...would you like to tell me what my dreams really mean?

Actually, these are the opinions of actual doctors. You know, the people who TEACH Psych 101.

With all due respect, Fort...professors who teach entry level college courses aren't exactly the "go to" authority on mental health! Any "doctor" who makes a diagnoses without actually seeing a patient personally is committing malpractice.

But is that what they are doing? I previously posted here about the Goldwater Rule:

.........in 1973 the A.P.A. developed the Goldwater Rule. It says that psychiatrists can discuss mental health issues with the news media, but that it is unethical for them to diagnose mental illnesses in people they have not examined and whose consent they have not received.
Contrary to what many believe, this rule does not mean that professionals must remain silent about public figures. In fact, the guidelines specifically state that mental health experts should share their knowledge to educate the public.
Itā€™s Actually Fine for Doctors to Speculate About Trumpā€™s Mental Health

If they were committing malpractice, tRump could sue them as did Goldwater . So why doesn't he ? He likes to sue people.

I just realized something!! He has not even publicly attacked any of these mental health professionals !!! Isn't that odd? He attacks everyone else who crosses him. I think this may be to close to home for him. He does not want to call any more attention to his mental state!!

Ignoring them is probably the wisest course. The average American thinks most liberal college professors are naive idiots anyways. I think Trump understands that.

And when EVER did tRump follow the wisest course- except on this issue? He normally attacks, lashes out at any slight, real or imagined. Something is different about this issue. He is truly terrified of the truth getting out .

Ah, it's so refreshing to see all of you progressives putting your Psych 101 college class to good use! When you're done diagnosing the President...would you like to tell me what my dreams really mean?

Actually, these are the opinions of actual doctors. You know, the people who TEACH Psych 101.

With all due respect, Fort...professors who teach entry level college courses aren't exactly the "go to" authority on mental health! Any "doctor" who makes a diagnoses without actually seeing a patient personally is committing malpractice.

But is that what they are doing? I previously posted here about the Goldwater Rule:

.........in 1973 the A.P.A. developed the Goldwater Rule. It says that psychiatrists can discuss mental health issues with the news media, but that it is unethical for them to diagnose mental illnesses in people they have not examined and whose consent they have not received.
Contrary to what many believe, this rule does not mean that professionals must remain silent about public figures. In fact, the guidelines specifically state that mental health experts should share their knowledge to educate the public.

If they were committing malpractice, tRump could sue them as did Goldwater . So why doesn't he ? He likes to sue people.

I just realized something!! He has not even publicly attacked any of these mental health professionals !!! Isn't that odd? He attacks everyone else who crosses him. I think this may be to close to home for him. He does not want to call any more attention to his mental state!!

Ignoring them is probably the wisest course. The average American thinks most liberal college professors are naive idiots anyways. I think Trump understands that.
And when EVER did tRump follow the wisest course- except on this issue? He normally attacks, lashes out at any slight, real or imagined. Something is different about this issue. He is truly terrified of the truth getting out .
And now he got us entangled worse than ever with a country that comes out and says there will be nuclear war NK
2 mad men trying to see whose pecker is longer

April 14, 2017

A BILL

And now...This just in:

Please explain. Give examples

the problem with people like you

is if i gave an example of a progressive from the left

you would deny it

however if i posted an example of a progressive from the right

you would agree

To be blunt, PeePee...I don't think Donald Trump is "terrified" by much that you snowflakes throw at him! I think he enjoys all of the angst that he's caused among the left by beating Hillary Clinton! I have the distinct impression that he's chuckling to himself most of the time when he tweets because he KNOWS how you're going to respond!

To be blunt, PeePee...I don't think Donald Trump is "terrified" by much that you snowflakes throw at him! I think he enjoys all of the angst that he's caused among the left by beating Hillary Clinton! I have the distinct impression that he's chuckling to himself most of the time when he tweets because he KNOWS how you're going to respond!
So you admit that he is sadistic? That is one of the symptoms of a malignant narcissistic personality, as I have previously documented (To be blunt)

Chuckling while he goes off on McCain, blasts Corker, and roars at Flake?? Blames Generals for Niger deaths ?? Doesn't the moron know the buck stops at his desk and he can't blame everyone else like he did as a RE crook??

So you admit that he is sadistic? That is one of the symptoms of a malignant narcissistic personality, as I have previously documented (To be blunt)

Chuckling means you're "sadistic"? You need to get a grip, dude! You've gone from mildly amusing to downright laughable!

Chuckling while he goes off on McCain, blasts Corker, and roars at Flake?? Blames Generals for Niger deaths ?? Doesn't the moron know the buck stops at his desk and he can't blame everyone else like he did as a RE crook??

McCain, Corker and Flake are big boy politicians, Eddie...they dish it out...they can handle some of it coming back at them! I'm amazed at how concerned you are over the delicate egos of career Republican politicians! I didn't know you cared!

McCain, Corker and Flake are big boy politicians, Eddie...they dish it out...they can handle some of it coming back at them! I'm amazed at how concerned you are over the delicate egos of career Republican politicians! I didn't know you cared!
i have no problems with them taking flack. My point was that the moron in the WH doesn't know how to be calm, cool, and collected , and when dealing with friends as well as enemies it's a very necessary attribute

April 14, 2017

A BILL

And now...This just in:

And I demand each Trump voter be examined. Clearly they have something missing

According the psych industry, about 60% of the public is suffering from something in the Diagnostic Manual. That would TRULY cut down on waiting time at the polls wouldn't it? But CONGRESS has to get tested first.

i have no problems with them taking flack. My point was that the moron in the WH doesn't know how to be calm, cool, and collected , and when dealing with friends as well as enemies it's a very necessary attribute

I hate to break this to you, Eddie but Hillary Clinton has a much longer history of losing her shit when things don't go her way then Donald Trump! Yet you wanted HER to be President?

I hate to break this to you, Eddie but Hillary Clinton has a much longer history of losing her shit when things don't go her way then Donald Trump! Yet you wanted HER to be President?
Here Old this is what we have now ...... and btw never heard Hill spew out venom like this garbage in our WH
The most frightening part, after watching him speak over the past few months, is the list of similarities between DJT and my grandmother as she was falling into dementia and Alzheimers. The vocabulary (or lack thereof) is a big one. Also the inability to create an actual sentence, but instead speaking in mostly disconnected sentence fragments. In addition forgetting simple facts that everyone in his position should know. Something is definitely not right there. I'm very sorry for him and his family - and the entire country as we now watch this happen. It's not a pretty sight, and it doen't appear that it will ever improve, at least not for DJT. Sad for him and for all of us.

^^^ frightening^^^

people like you are frightening
jon see a doctor ,,,there still might be a chance,,,When you look at trump and don't see a sick POS there is something wrong with you ,,,But you liked GWB too so you do have problems

Here Old this is what we have now ...... and btw never heard Hill spew out venom like this garbage in our WH
The most frightening part, after watching him speak over the past few months, is the list of similarities between DJT and my grandmother as she was falling into dementia and Alzheimers. The vocabulary (or lack thereof) is a big one. Also the inability to create an actual sentence, but instead speaking in mostly disconnected sentence fragments. In addition forgetting simple facts that everyone in his position should know. Something is definitely not right there. I'm very sorry for him and his family - and the entire country as we now watch this happen. It's not a pretty sight, and it doen't appear that it will ever improve, at least not for DJT. Sad for him and for all of us.

What's amusing about that rant, Eddie is that Donald Trump was one of the few politicians that for much of his campaign got up on stage and spoke to audiences without the use of a teleprompter. Now his "handlers" reined that practice in because Trump had a habit of saying things that the liberal media would jump all over while ignoring the gist of the speech but the very fact that he could speak off the cuff on various subjects is a perfect demonstration that Trump DOESN'T suffer from "dementia"!

Remember what a bumbling idiot Barry turned into when his teleprompter shit the bed in the middle of one of his speeches? Speaking of disconnected sentence fragments...Obama was literal babbling nonsense up there! So does that make HIM an Alzheimer's sufferer?

As usual, Joey...you embarrass yourself with this crap you post here!

Forum List

Back