Biden's Mental Fitness Is "Sharp"

I surmise that Potato has a few stubborn lingering vestigial brain cells which dimly realize (whenever he goes into one of his frequent fugue states) that heā€™s gonna be taking a lot more shit for it later.

Why donā€™t his people give him some goddamn cue cards?
I love how you just call him "Potato." So fitting for such jello brain Biden. :)

according to Homeland Security Secretary's, Alehandro Mayorkas.

Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas offered a similar defense, calling Biden ā€œsharp.ā€

ā€œThe most difficult part about a meeting with President Biden is preparing for it because he is sharp, intensely probing and detail-oriented and focused,ā€ Mayorkas told ā€œMeet the Press.ā€

When asked whether he or other members of the Cabinet have considered invoking the 25th Amendment, which would trigger a process for the Cabinet to remove and replace the president, Mayorkas said, ā€œNot at all.ā€

ā€œI donā€™t engage in politics. Iā€™m responsible for governing and following the presidentā€™s agenda, which I scrupulously do,ā€ he said.

So, Mayorkas also admits that he follows the president's agenda regarding the border crisis. Glad to know that such a reliable source depicts Biden's mental capacity as being "sharp". That seals it for me.

About as sharp as a sponge

Forum List

Back