Trump's Mental Health- We need to keep talking about this

Chuckling while he goes off on McCain, blasts Corker, and roars at Flake?? Blames Generals for Niger deaths ?? Doesn't the moron know the buck stops at his desk and he can't blame everyone else like he did as a RE crook??

McCain, Corker and Flake are big boy politicians, Eddie...they dish it out...they can handle some of it coming back at them! I'm amazed at how concerned you are over the delicate egos of career Republican politicians! I didn't know you cared!
i have no problems with them taking flack. My point was that the moron in the WH doesn't know how to be calm, cool, and collected , and when dealing with friends as well as enemies it's a very necessary attribute

I hate to break this to you, Eddie but Hillary Clinton has a much longer history of losing her shit when things don't go her way then Donald Trump! Yet you wanted HER to be President?
Here Old this is what we have now ...... and btw never heard Hill spew out venom like this garbage in our WH
The most frightening part, after watching him speak over the past few months, is the list of similarities between DJT and my grandmother as she was falling into dementia and Alzheimers. The vocabulary (or lack thereof) is a big one. Also the inability to create an actual sentence, but instead speaking in mostly disconnected sentence fragments. In addition forgetting simple facts that everyone in his position should know. Something is definitely not right there. I'm very sorry for him and his family - and the entire country as we now watch this happen. It's not a pretty sight, and it doen't appear that it will ever improve, at least not for DJT. Sad for him and for all of us.

What's amusing about that rant, Eddie is that Donald Trump was one of the few politicians that for much of his campaign got up on stage and spoke to audiences without the use of a teleprompter. Now his "handlers" reined that practice in because Trump had a habit of saying things that the liberal media would jump all over while ignoring the gist of the speech but the very fact that he could speak off the cuff on various subjects is a perfect demonstration that Trump DOESN'T suffer from "dementia"!

Remember what a bumbling idiot Barry turned into when his teleprompter shit the bed in the middle of one of his speeches? Speaking of disconnected sentence fragments...Obama was literal babbling nonsense up there! So does that make HIM an Alzheimer's sufferer?

As usual, Joey...you embarrass yourself with this crap you post here!
Yes old I remember him on stage bashing and lying about all the other candidates. Perhaps the only type of speaking he excells at.

McCain, Corker and Flake are big boy politicians, Eddie...they dish it out...they can handle some of it coming back at them! I'm amazed at how concerned you are over the delicate egos of career Republican politicians! I didn't know you cared!
i have no problems with them taking flack. My point was that the moron in the WH doesn't know how to be calm, cool, and collected , and when dealing with friends as well as enemies it's a very necessary attribute

I hate to break this to you, Eddie but Hillary Clinton has a much longer history of losing her shit when things don't go her way then Donald Trump! Yet you wanted HER to be President?
Here Old this is what we have now ...... and btw never heard Hill spew out venom like this garbage in our WH
The most frightening part, after watching him speak over the past few months, is the list of similarities between DJT and my grandmother as she was falling into dementia and Alzheimers. The vocabulary (or lack thereof) is a big one. Also the inability to create an actual sentence, but instead speaking in mostly disconnected sentence fragments. In addition forgetting simple facts that everyone in his position should know. Something is definitely not right there. I'm very sorry for him and his family - and the entire country as we now watch this happen. It's not a pretty sight, and it doen't appear that it will ever improve, at least not for DJT. Sad for him and for all of us.

What's amusing about that rant, Eddie is that Donald Trump was one of the few politicians that for much of his campaign got up on stage and spoke to audiences without the use of a teleprompter. Now his "handlers" reined that practice in because Trump had a habit of saying things that the liberal media would jump all over while ignoring the gist of the speech but the very fact that he could speak off the cuff on various subjects is a perfect demonstration that Trump DOESN'T suffer from "dementia"!

Remember what a bumbling idiot Barry turned into when his teleprompter shit the bed in the middle of one of his speeches? Speaking of disconnected sentence fragments...Obama was literal babbling nonsense up there! So does that make HIM an Alzheimer's sufferer?

Yes old I remember him on stage bashing and lying about all the other candidates. Perhaps the only type of speaking he excells at.

Well, make up your mind, Eddie! Either Trump is suffering from dementia or he's a "meanie"! If you'll recall the GOP debates...as soon as the liberal media pushed Trump and made him the front runner...the other candidates took turns trying to take Trump out...bashing him non-stop...debate after debate!

You seem to be enthralled by speakers who sound polished reading from a teleprompter...like Obama...giving you lines that someone else has written for them! Why you think that makes them "Presidential" is something you'll have to explain to me! If that DID make someone perfect for the presidency then we should have the news anchors from the major networks running instead of politicians!

Well, make up your mind, Eddie! Either Trump is suffering from dementia or he's a "meanie"! If you'll recall the GOP debates...as soon as the liberal media pushed Trump and made him the front runner...the other candidates took turns trying to take Trump out...bashing him non-stop...debate after debate!

You seem to be enthralled by speakers who sound polished reading from a teleprompter...like Obama...giving you lines that someone else has written for them! Why you think that makes them "Presidential" is something you'll have to explain to me! If that DID make someone perfect for the presidency then we should have the news anchors from the major networks running instead of politicians!

Why you think that makes them "Presidential" is something you'll have to explain to me!

i could tell ya why

but once again the post would probably get deleted

--LOL

Why you think that makes them "Presidential" is something you'll have to explain to me!

i could tell ya why

--LOL
Sorry jon ,,old. I don't want a big mouthed AH who shoots from the hip in our WH .... trump is an accident on its way

i could tell ya why

--LOL
Sorry jon ,,old. I don't want a big mouthed AH who shoots from the hip in our WH .... trump is an accident on its way

sorry troll

so far trump has gotten into less wars then lead from behind obama

--LOL

i could tell ya why

--LOL

sorry troll

--LOL

i could tell ya why

--LOL

sorry troll

--LOL
left ya speechless again i c

trolls--LOL

i could tell ya why

--LOL

sorry troll

--LOL
are you brain impaired? obama was twice the president this moron will ever be and 5x the man

i could tell ya why

--LOL

sorry troll

--LOL
are you brain impaired? obama was twice the president this moron will ever be and 5x the man

Yeah that Barry is a "MAN'S MAN"!
Obama-Bike.jpg

i could tell ya why

--LOL

sorry troll

--LOL

Obama-Bike.jpg
maybe you'd think more of him if he grabbed some meow?

i could tell ya why

--LOL

sorry troll

--LOL

Obama-Bike.jpg

I'd think more of him if he wasn't riding a girl's bike...just saying...

sorry troll

--LOL

Obama-Bike.jpg

I never noticed .Maybe that was all that was available?

Ignoring them is probably the wisest course. The average American thinks most liberal college professors are naive idiots anyways. I think Trump understands that.
And when EVER did tRump follow the wisest course- except on this issue? He normally attacks, lashes out at any slight, real or imagined. Something is different about this issue. He is truly terrified of the truth getting out .

To be blunt, PeePee...I don't think Donald Trump is "terrified" by much that you snowflakes throw at him! I think he enjoys all of the angst that he's caused among the left by beating Hillary Clinton! I have the distinct impression that he's chuckling to himself most of the time when he tweets because he KNOWS how you're going to respond!
Chuckling while he goes off on McCain, blasts Corker, and roars at Flake?? Blames Generals for Niger deaths ?? Doesn't the moron know the buck stops at his desk and he can't blame everyone else like he did as a RE crook??

Then why was it that the past administration (petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama) was such a monumental failure?

i could tell ya why

--LOL

sorry troll

--LOL

Right!

I%20told%20Russia-S.jpg

sorry troll

--LOL

Obama-Bike.jpg

I never noticed .Maybe that was all that was available?

He's the freakin' President of the United States! You think he couldn't get a man's bike if he asked?

And when EVER did tRump follow the wisest course- except on this issue? He normally attacks, lashes out at any slight, real or imagined. Something is different about this issue. He is truly terrified of the truth getting out .

To be blunt, PeePee...I don't think Donald Trump is "terrified" by much that you snowflakes throw at him! I think he enjoys all of the angst that he's caused among the left by beating Hillary Clinton! I have the distinct impression that he's chuckling to himself most of the time when he tweets because he KNOWS how you're going to respond!

Then why was it that the past administration (petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama) was such a monumental failure?
A failure? Only in the deep, dark recesses of your twisted and diseased mind.

Forum List

Back