Trump's illustrious executive order on Ethics Standards....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I very much like what Trump did.....and I mean that honestly......

HOWEVER....IT WOULD BE HELPFUL FOR RIGHT WINGERS TO BE REMINDED OF THIS"

Trump's Executive Order On Ethics Pulls Word For Word From Obama, Clinton

What Trump is doing is derivative of what his two immediate Democratic predecessors did. On his first full day in office, Jan. 20, 1993, President Bill Clinton signed an executive order titled, "Ethics Commitments by Executive Branch Appointees." Twenty four years, a week and a day later, President Trump signed an order bearing the exact same title......

But the similarities don't stop there. As Trump's team drafted his order on ethics, they appear to have borrowed heavily from the language used in orders signed by both Clinton and President Obama. Obama also pulled from Clinton, in parts and the ethics directive signed by President George W. Bush is nearly identical to the one signed by his father twelve years earlier. But that's less surprising given those were presidents using the language of their predecessor from the same party. Perhaps more importantly, Trump not only seems to be lifting from Democratic presidents' language, but they are presidents he has condemned, including for not "draining the swamp.
"

Trump's Executive Order On Ethics Pulls Word For Word From Obama, Clinton

WHY AM I REMINDED OF MELANIA's SPEECH AT THE RNC's CONVENTION???....LOL

• Banned
Bottom line: Bush father, Clinton, GWB, Obama....ALL FOUR signed an ethics' standard EO........But, among Trump ass lickers, Trump's EO (copied word for word from his predecessors,) is "PROOF" that the orange clown is unique......

amazingly funny and pathetic.......LOL

Forum List

Back