Trumps Has Never Read The Constitution

And you thought "57 states" was bad.

And you thought "Two Corinthians" was bad.

Trump to House Republicans: ‘Say great things . . . We love Trump.’

Trump met with House Republicans recently, and he asked them to tell the press the meeting went great.

“It would great if you could say we had an unbelievable meeting. ‘Trump loves us. We love Trump.’ It’s going to be so good. Okay?” Trump said

What a huckster.

But, being Republicans, some were worried about Trump's dictatorial tendencies, and so:

Rep. Tim Walberg (R-Mich.) asked Trump what his understanding was of Article 1, given congressional concerns about the balance of power.

Trump's response was priceless:

“I am a constitutionalist. I am going to abide by the Constitution whether it’s number 1, number 2, number 12, number 9,” Trump responded. “I am a constitutionalist. I’m going to abide by the Constitution . . . It’s so important, and we’re getting away from it. And let me tell you, we have gotten so far away from it, we’re not going to have a country anymore.”

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

The dumb fuck thought he could put one over on the Congress? Really?

There are only 7 articles (not "numbers) in the Constitution.

Seriously, rubes. Wake the fuck up. This asshole is making a mockery of everything you ever pretended to hold near and dear.

The Republicans nominee doesn't even know the Constitution?

And does this guy say the same thing about every topic or what?

Constitution? We're moving away from it. No country left

Laws? We're moving away from it. No country left.

Fair Trade? We're moving away from it. No country left

Just when has this asshole Obama ever have been concerned about the balance of power? I doubt if he ever read the Constitution.
B-b-b-b-but Obama!

The sonofabitch has never read the part about Congress being the ones to pass laws and the asshole never read the Bill of Rights.

Mr. Flash, I then wonder how the University of Chicago Law School (ranked no. 4 in the U.S.) made such a massive error in allowing Mr. Obama (who graduated from Harvard Law School as editor of the Harvard Law Review, ranked no. 2 in the country) to become a senior lecturer from 1996 to 2004? My, and he did this without ever reading the Bill of Rights? Mercy.

He will read it on election night.

2mqqlq1.jpg

I can't find the part where I get to disband Congress.
Either he will read it before he is elected, or he will just hire some Constitutional lawyer to run things.

It really doesn't matter anymore, this country is toast no matter who wins.

Trump: I support all the articles! 1, 2, 17, articles of incorporation, articles in Time when their fair to me, articles of Trump clothing...

Articles of Confederation?

Trump: Sure I love the confederacy, slavery believe...bad stuff. Ok, nad stuff. But I love the flag. Dukes of Hazard huh? Am I right?

Just when has this asshole Obama ever have been concerned about the balance of power? I doubt if he ever read the Constitution.
B-b-b-b-but Obama!

The sonofabitch has never read the part about Congress being the ones to pass laws and the asshole never read the Bill of Rights.

Mr. Flash, I then wonder how the University of Chicago Law School (ranked no. 4 in the U.S.) made such a massive error in allowing Mr. Obama (who graduated from Harvard Law School as editor of the Harvard Law Review, ranked no. 2 in the country) to become a senior lecturer from 1996 to 2004? My, and he did this without ever reading the Bill of Rights? Mercy.

Obama is magical

2mqqlq1.jpg

Either he will read it before he is elected, or he will just hire some Constitutional lawyer to run things.

You will never get Trump's Chumps to admit they made a colossal error.
They didn't. Trump is the better choice.

B-b-b-b-but Obama!

Dr. Jekyll graduated from medical school but he was a lousy surgeon.

2mqqlq1.jpg

That's like saying cyanide is a better choice than arsenic.

2mqqlq1.jpg

It was either cyanide or Jeb.

Cyanide is definitely a better choice than Jeb.

2mqqlq1.jpg

Cruz was second, not Jeb.

There were SEVERAL conservatives to choose from. The punks took cyanide instead.

I'm surprised he didn't say that he knew the Consitution better than anyone.
That goes without saying. Trump knows war better than generals, and the Constitution better than judges.

Cruz was second, not Jeb.

There were SEVERAL conservatives to choose from. The punks took cyanide instead.
Jeb would have won without Trump knocking him out early.

Trump met with House Republicans recently, and he asked them to tell the press the meeting went great.

“It would great if you could say we had an unbelievable meeting. ‘Trump loves us. We love Trump.’ It’s going to be so good. Okay?” Trump said

What a huckster.

But, being Republicans, some were worried about Trump's dictatorial tendencies, and so:

Rep. Tim Walberg (R-Mich.) asked Trump what his understanding was of Article 1, given congressional concerns about the balance of power.

“I am a constitutionalist. I am going to abide by the Constitution whether it’s number 1, number 2, number 12, number 9,” Trump responded. “I am a constitutionalist. I’m going to abide by the Constitution . . . It’s so important, and we’re getting away from it. And let me tell you, we have gotten so far away from it, we’re not going to have a country anymore.”

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Seriously, rubes. Wake the fuck up. This asshole is making a mockery of everything you ever pretended to hold near and dear.

everyone knows he meant 57 counties... that said, dumb donanld doesn't know or care about our government. he would fail a civics test

he wouldt know what the constitution is if it bit him

Trump doesn't read.

According to his ghostwriter for "Art of the Deal", Mr. Trump does not read books. He said in the 18 months he spent with Mr. Trump, he never saw any books in his apartment, homes for offices.

His wife said he kept Mein Kampf by his bed.

If it's his wife, perhaps she was just lapsing into German and not citing a title....

What a huckster.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Ever since the guru of pollsters; Nate Silver, told all of you lefties that your female version of Hugo Chavez was actually losing, you people have gotten so shrill. Chill out; long way to go before Trump is sworn in:Boom2:

Forum List

Back