Trumps Has Never Read The Constitution

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
And you thought "57 states" was bad.

And you thought "Two Corinthians" was bad.

Trump to House Republicans: ‘Say great things . . . We love Trump.’

Trump met with House Republicans recently, and he asked them to tell the press the meeting went great.

“It would great if you could say we had an unbelievable meeting. ‘Trump loves us. We love Trump.’ It’s going to be so good. Okay?” Trump said

What a huckster.

But, being Republicans, some were worried about Trump's dictatorial tendencies, and so:

Rep. Tim Walberg (R-Mich.) asked Trump what his understanding was of Article 1, given congressional concerns about the balance of power.

Trump's response was priceless:

“I am a constitutionalist. I am going to abide by the Constitution whether it’s number 1, number 2, number 12, number 9,” Trump responded. “I am a constitutionalist. I’m going to abide by the Constitution . . . It’s so important, and we’re getting away from it. And let me tell you, we have gotten so far away from it, we’re not going to have a country anymore.”

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

The dumb fuck thought he could put one over on the Congress? Really?

There are only 7 articles (not "numbers") in the Constitution.

Seriously, rubes. Wake the fuck up. This asshole is making a mockery of everything you ever pretended to hold near and dear.

Last edited:

Trump met with House Republicans recently, and he asked them to tell the press the meeting went great.

“It would great if you could say we had an unbelievable meeting. ‘Trump loves us. We love Trump.’ It’s going to be so good. Okay?” Trump said

What a huckster.

But, being Republicans, some were worried about Trump's dictatorial tendencies, and so:

Rep. Tim Walberg (R-Mich.) asked Trump what his understanding was of Article 1, given congressional concerns about the balance of power.

“I am a constitutionalist. I am going to abide by the Constitution whether it’s number 1, number 2, number 12, number 9,” Trump responded. “I am a constitutionalist. I’m going to abide by the Constitution . . . It’s so important, and we’re getting away from it. And let me tell you, we have gotten so far away from it, we’re not going to have a country anymore.”

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

There are only 7 articles (not "numbers) in the Constitution.

Seriously, rubes. Wake the fuck up. This asshole is making a mockery of everything you ever pretended to hold near and dear.
You should run for President, Sweet Thang. I'll vote fer ya.

What a huckster.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You should run for President, Sweet Thang. I'll vote fer ya.
I loves me the Constitution. A lot of people are moving away from the Constitution but I intend to enforce it the way Moses intended, BLEEV ME.

Just when has this asshole Obama ever have been concerned about the balance of power? I doubt if he ever read the Constitution.

What a huckster.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

He will read it on election night.

Lighten up and keep pretending the average Democrat even knows what the Constitution is.

What a huckster.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

So with everything going on with the DNC and you know now there Will be an October surprise by the Russians you want to concentrate on trump?

Reminds me of this one:

conservativeAnswer.jpg

What a huckster.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Thank you, Mr. g5000. Mr. Trump is a travesty.

2ytwaki.jpg

I am a constitutionalist. I especially love chapter 11.

We've strayed so far from the Constitution that Number 12 and Number 9 don't even exist anymore! :mad:

Last edited:

What a huckster.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Thank you, Mr. g5000. Mr. Trump is a travesty.
You sound like one of them there Liberal Pukes, loser.

Forum List

Back