“Trump’s Going To Get Re-elected, Isn’t He?”

Yup.

"I’m struck at how many people have come up to me recently and said, “Trump’s going to get re-elected, isn’t he?” And in each case, when I drilled down to ask why, I bumped into the Democratic presidential debates in June. I think a lot of Americans were shocked by some of the things they heard there. I was.

"I was shocked that so many candidates in the party whose nominee I was planning to support want to get rid of the private health insurance covering some 250 million Americans and have “Medicare for all” instead. I think we should strengthen Obamacare and eventually add a public option.

"I was shocked that so many were ready to decriminalize illegal entry into our country. I think people should have to ring the doorbell before they enter my house or my country.

"I was shocked at all those hands raised in support of providing comprehensive health coverage to undocumented immigrants. I think promises we’ve made to our fellow Americans should take priority, like to veterans in need of better health care."

- Tom Friedman, The New York Times

Opinion | ‘Trump’s Going to Get Re-elected, Isn’t He?’
So...the fix is in?

It is determined at the time the policy is issued what will or will not be covered. Read the policy.

if you want more coverage than is afforded by your policy, they will be happy to sell you more.
What happens when they don't have a policy that covers what you need?

And so does Medicare
Really?!?! Interesting...

So you're saying sometimes they don't pay, thus leaving the patient high and dry in the dust?

Tell me something fella, what are the numbers of Americans on medicare that went backrupt over medical bills?
You stated
So they don't determine what procedures and/or medications they will pay for and which ones they wont?
I’m saying Medicare doesn’t cover everything

we were talking about why private ins co's are bad,,,not my finances,,,
The underlying point Genie Ass, is that clearly you're in a financial position where you don't need to have medical insurance.

A financial position that many Americans are not privileged enough to have.

Hence the need for Obamacare, and now the push to expand medicare for all. So that all Americans can have at least SOME level of access to the healthcare as you do.

Starting to get it now?

hello-think-mcfly-think.jpg

we were talking about why private ins co's are bad,,,not my finances,,,
The underlying point Genie Ass, is that clearly you're in a financial position where you don't need to have medical insurance.

A financial position that many Americans are not privileged enough to have.

Hence the need for Obamacare, and now the push to expand medicare for all. So all Americans can have at least SOME level of access to the healthcare as you do.

Starting to get it now?

hello-think-mcfly-think.jpg

how would you know what I can afford???

Yup.

"I’m struck at how many people have come up to me recently and said, “Trump’s going to get re-elected, isn’t he?” And in each case, when I drilled down to ask why, I bumped into the Democratic presidential debates in June. I think a lot of Americans were shocked by some of the things they heard there. I was.

"I was shocked that so many candidates in the party whose nominee I was planning to support want to get rid of the private health insurance covering some 250 million Americans and have “Medicare for all” instead. I think we should strengthen Obamacare and eventually add a public option.

"I was shocked that so many were ready to decriminalize illegal entry into our country. I think people should have to ring the doorbell before they enter my house or my country.

"I was shocked at all those hands raised in support of providing comprehensive health coverage to undocumented immigrants. I think promises we’ve made to our fellow Americans should take priority, like to veterans in need of better health care."

- Tom Friedman, The New York Times

Opinion | ‘Trump’s Going to Get Re-elected, Isn’t He?’
I would warn anyone about taking this path, that being the hillary road to implosion...it was her undoing and will be trumps if you guys keep predicting this...:2cents:

Forum List

Back