“Trump’s Going To Get Re-elected, Isn’t He?”

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Yup.

"I’m struck at how many people have come up to me recently and said, “Trump’s going to get re-elected, isn’t he?” And in each case, when I drilled down to ask why, I bumped into the Democratic presidential debates in June. I think a lot of Americans were shocked by some of the things they heard there. I was.

"I was shocked that so many candidates in the party whose nominee I was planning to support want to get rid of the private health insurance covering some 250 million Americans and have “Medicare for all” instead. I think we should strengthen Obamacare and eventually add a public option.

"I was shocked that so many were ready to decriminalize illegal entry into our country. I think people should have to ring the doorbell before they enter my house or my country.

"I was shocked at all those hands raised in support of providing comprehensive health coverage to undocumented immigrants. I think promises we’ve made to our fellow Americans should take priority, like to veterans in need of better health care."

- Tom Friedman, The New York Times

Opinion | ‘Trump’s Going to Get Re-elected, Isn’t He?’

Who cares about their insurance company?

They're the real life death panels Republicans were shrieking so much about when Obama was fixing the mess.

They care about getting access to their doctor and receiving actual healthcare.

They're the real life death panels Republicans were shrieking so much about when Obama was fixing the mess.

whatever you think they are, you cant think the government would be any better ???

Is that the word on the street from "undocumented" immigrants?

whatever you think they are, you cant think the government would be any better ???
It's not about what I think, it's about the facts.

Do you care about your insurance company?

Are they not the go-between you and your doctor?

Answer me, if you can.

You haven't seen a real life death panel until Medicare-for-All comes to fruition.
You talk like a lib with good current health insurance!

In the race to out Communist either, they self pwned. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of traitors

It's not about what I think, it's about the facts.

Do you care about your insurance company?

Are they not the go-between you and your doctor?

Answer me, if you can.
yes and they are a go between on money and nothing else

and other than like everything I wish it was cheaper but its been a great relationship

I don't think he's going to win again; he's not running against Clinton anymore. Let's be real -- Clinton and Debbie Wasserman Shultz won the election for Trump. Together they flipped SO many Bernie supporters to Trump that I had decent faith Trump could win 2016, but I have little faith this time around. I don't think he can do it.

and other than like everything I wish it was cheaper but its been a great relationship
Oh really?

So they don't determine what procedures and/or medications they will pay for and which ones they wont?

The so called "death panels" are simply the quota system that would have to be implemented if we went to a Medicare for all health insurance system! Call it whatever you want. It's the reality of healthcare systems in places like Canada and Great Britain and it would be reality for the US if we were to go that way. Anyone who promises you something else? THEY'RE LYING TO YOU!!!

Oh really?

So they don't determine what procedures and/or medications they will pay for and which ones they wont?

That is not my quote that you posted!!!
F'in liar!!!!!!

I don't think he's going to win again; he's not running against Clinton anymore. Let's be real -- Clinton and Debbie Wasserman Shultz won the election for Trump. Together they flipped SO many Bernie supporters to Trump that I had decent faith Trump could win 2016, but I have little faith this time around. I don't think he can do it.

Under current circumstances. who among the Democrat candidates can beat him?

The so called "death panels" are simply the quota system that would have to be implemented if we went to a Medicare for all health insurance system! Call it whatever you want. It's the reality of healthcare systems in places like Canada and Great Britain and it would be reality for the US if we were to go that way. Anyone who promises you something else? THEY'RE LYING TO YOU!!!
Describe this so called "quota system" as you see it.

Oh really?

Oh really?

and if they refused as per our contract I would just pay for it myself,,,

Forum List

Back