Trump's excellent medical report released as Biden faces concerns over age, mental health

donald-trump-dancing.gif

Looks like an over-weight, decrepit old man trying to dance. Notice how he's scared to move his feet?

Getting old is rough. But you'll never convince me an eighty something is up to being POTUS
So far, Biden has achieved more significant milestones, with a Republican House no less, than Trump ever did.

All Trump managed to achieve with Congress was a tax break for himself.

His Medical report says NO to that theory.
I'm reminded of his PERSONAL doctor in 2016 who said Trump would the most fit president in history. :lol:

It turned out Trump dictated the report from his car. :lol:

How deranged do you have to be to think the American people would be stupid enough to bleev you're the most fit guy ever?

How much utter contempt do you have to have for the rubes to make that claim?

That's the thing you submissive cucks don't get. Trump despises you. He considers you to be gullible non-thinking weaklings.

It is not a coincidence that most of the New York City grifter's followers are country bumpkins.

I'm reminded of his PERSONAL doctor in 2016 who said Trump would the most fit president in history. :lol:

It turned out Trump dictated the report from his car. :lol:

How deranged do you have to be to think the American people would be stupid enough to bleev you're the most fit guy ever?

How much utter contempt do you have to have for the rubes to make that claim?

That's the thing you submissive cucks don't get. Trump despises you. You are gullible non-thinking weaklings.

It is not a coincidence that most of the New York City grifter's followers are country bumpkins.
TDS :itsok:

giphy.gif
biden-falling.gif

200w.gif

Trump is in this fight to win! Glad he's lost some weight recently.

Trump’s physician said the president’s performance on cognitive exams was “exceptional.”

The medical report was notably released on Biden’s 81st birthday. “I am pleased to report that President Trump’s overall health is excellent. His physical exams were well within the normal range and his cognitive exams were exceptional. In addition, his most recent extensive laboratory analysis remains well within normal limits and was even more favorable than prior testing in some of the most significant parameters, most likely secondary to weight reduction,” Aronwald wrote.

“It is my opinion that President Trump is currently in excellent health, and with his continued interest in preventative health monitoring and maintenance, he will continue to enjoy a healthy active lifestyle for years to come,” Aronwald added.

Trump's physician?

An overeducated chiropractor but NOT AN MD.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump lives rent free in g500's mind and his only choice is to blow it out of his mind :laughing0301:

Trump's excellent medical report is EXCELLENT. :11::11:

I'm 38.... long way to go but no 80 year old is ready to lead the free world

I've met a couple who could do it. Fewer than 11% of Americans get dementia, so the idea that Biden is senile, is beyond idiotic.

There is however, a significant body of evidence of Trump's decline, not the least of which are: (a) his father died of Alzheimers, and it's hereditary; (b) Trump famously slept little throughout his adult life.

" . . .researchers in Europe (including France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Finland) examined data from almost 8,000 participants from a different study and found that consistently sleeping six hours or less at age 50, 60, and 70 was associated with a 30% increase in dementia risk compared to a normal sleep duration of seven hours. The mean age of dementia diagnosis was 77 years. "

“I would say he sleeps four to five hours a night,” Trump’s physician, Navy doctor Ronny Jackson, told reporters. “He’s probably been like that his whole life. He’s just one of those people who just does not require a lot of sleep.”

While such people are uncommon, Donald Trump is certainly not one of them. Trump speaks at a grade 5 level - odd for a man with a private school/Ivy League eduction. And he didn't talk like that even 10 years ago.

Trump doesn't finish sentences, or complete thoughts. Transcripts ping pong between topics without him saying much of anything.

Trump is now claiming he's runnning against Obama, and he's beaten Obama twice now.

you saw the diary, you see him fondling and nibbling on children. Why do you defend this?

Did you vote for a person who took showers with his underage daughter?

Even Project Veritas wouldn't publish that diary. And the page does NOT even say she showered with her father at all. It says she had inappropriate sexual fantasies about showering with her father. But gullible and stupid, you didn't see it or read it.

Kissing childon the the head isn't "fondling and nibbling". Only a sick mind would think so.

Even Project Veritas wouldn't publish that diary. And the page does NOT even say she showered with her father at all. It says she had inappropriate sexual fantasies about showering with her father. But gullible and stupid, you didn't see it or read it.

Kissing childon the the head isn't "fondling and nibbling". Only a sick mind would think so.

Kiss ours you'll end up in January...2036

Biden nibbles on children

I've met a couple who could do it. Fewer than 11% of Americans get dementia, so the idea that Biden is senile, is beyond idiotic.

There is however, a significant body of evidence of Trump's decline, not the least of which are: (a) his father died of Alzheimers, and it's hereditary; (b) Trump famously slept little throughout his adult life.

" . . .researchers in Europe (including France, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Finland) examined data from almost 8,000 participants from a different study and found that consistently sleeping six hours or less at age 50, 60, and 70 was associated with a 30% increase in dementia risk compared to a normal sleep duration of seven hours. The mean age of dementia diagnosis was 77 years. "

“I would say he sleeps four to five hours a night,” Trump’s physician, Navy doctor Ronny Jackson, told reporters. “He’s probably been like that his whole life. He’s just one of those people who just does not require a lot of sleep.”

While such people are uncommon, Donald Trump is certainly not one of them. Trump speaks at a grade 5 level - odd for a man with a private school/Ivy League eduction. And he didn't talk like that even 10 years ago.

Trump doesn't finish sentences, or complete thoughts. Transcripts ping pong between topics without him saying much of anything.

Trump is now claiming he's runnning against Obama, and he's beaten Obama twice now.
TDS is strong on this one :smoochEE:
Obama is running the show, and YES Trump is running against the Kenyan Circus Reject, Obama

Forum List

Back