Trump's excellent medical report released as Biden faces concerns over age, mental health

I'm not defending Trump, I think he's loud and obnoxious, too old for job

Listen you sorry Canadian skank... YOU DO NOT MATTER

End of discussion

You think he's too old for the job, but you don't believe he's a criminal and a conman who tried to overturn the results of an election he lost. And you're still making false claims about pedophiles, drag queens and Democrats. So you DO support Donald Trump, his criminal activity and his lies.

You still want an authoritarian dictator and a white nationalist government. You still hate Democrats.

TDS is strong on this one :smoochEE:
Obama is running the show, and YES Trump is running against the Kenyan Circus Reject, Obama

You can't claim others suffer from TDS while spewing Trump's lies, about Obama being born in Kenya, FuckBoi.

When you post deranged conspiracy theories, and proveable lies, you're proof positive of the derangement of Trump Cult members.

You think he's too old for the job, but you don't believe he's a criminal and a conman who tried to overturn the results of an election he lost. And you're still making false claims about pedophiles, drag queens and Democrats. So you DO support Donald Trump, his criminal activity and his lies.

You still want an authoritarian dictator and a white nationalist government. You still hate Democrats.

Stop trying to tell me what I believe you worn out crank

But that is the choice we have.
Dictator or some one who knows government & we hope having been in government for so long will know w too pick those with the expertise to do the job.
Not followers picked for personal wants.
It may end up being the choice we have during the general election, but it's not set in stone yet. A lot can happen between now and the general election.

You can't claim others suffer from TDS while spewing Trump's lies, about Obama being born in Kenya, FuckBoi.

When you post deranged conspiracy theories, and proveable lies, you're proof positive of the derangement of Trump Cult members.
GFY if that is what you believe!
AMF as well

The first step to healing is admitting Donald Trump is a criminal conman who should be in jail.
%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F7c4d6e24-1a32-11ec-95b9-6429167b0259.jpg

Forum List

Back