Trump's entire Cabinet comes under scrutiny. Time to "Drain the Swamp".

Are you saying that Bernie Sanders is dirty because he is a Jew?

No, I said that because of his unkempt appearance, his demeanor and the rape fantasy stuff he wrote about.
You probably admire Donald Trump because his hair is so well coiffed. I suggest that is shallow (not yellow) thinking.

Did you see this video of Sanders attacking a political nominee for his religious beliefs?

He was being a total jerk, an arrogant asshole. Just plain nasty. He doesn't deserve his 'nice guy' image. Would he have treated a muslim nominee the same? The catholic John F Kennedy? A religious jew?

Are you saying that Bernie Sanders is dirty because he is a Jew?

No, I said that because of his unkempt appearance, his demeanor and the rape fantasy stuff he wrote about.
You probably admire Donald Trump because his hair is so well coiffed. I suggest that is shallow (not yellow) thinking.

Did you see this video of Sanders attacking a political nominee for his religious beliefs?

He was being a total jerk, an arrogant asshole. Just plain nasty. He doesn't deserve his 'nice guy' image. Would he have treated a muslim nominee the same? The catholic John F Kennedy? A religious jew?

The man he was questioning wrote that Muslims "stand condemned".because they do not know Jesus Christ. Sanders then asked him if he believed the same of Jews. Bernie was right to expose the man as a bigot and unfit for office in the American government.

Forum List

Back