Trump's entire Cabinet comes under scrutiny. Time to "Drain the Swamp".

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Steve Bannon
Mike Dubke
Mike Flynn
Sebastian Gorka
K.T. McFarland
Reince Priebus
Anthony Scaramucci
Sean Spicer
Katie Wlsh
Ezra Cohen-Watnick
Tera Dahl
Derek Harvey
Rich Higgins
Michael C. Short

These were the people fired, dismissed, reassigned or they "resigned". And it's not even been a year.

And don’t forget Sally Yates and James Comey even though they were FBI and not part of the cabinet.

And now the Price has been cut. And he didn't resign from a cushy government job. They call it that to save face.

But you can bet that won't be the end of it.

Another Trump Cabinet Member Gets Wrist Slapped for Abusing Taxpayer Money for Private Jets

Remember Steve Mnuchin and his famous eclipse trip?

Then Ryan Zinke taking chartered jet trips costing many thousands of dollars.

And don't forget. Someone is going to be the fall guy for this debacle in Puerto Rico.

You have FEMA Administrator Brock Long who so far has done a crappy job. But I think someone "higher" will have to pay for this debacle. Maybe Secretary of Homeland Security Elaine Duke. She's not very well known. Many of the famous cabinet members already left.

Pretty soon, Trump is going to be sitting alone with Ivanka, Jared, and Vladimir Putin.

Don Jr. might be in jail waiting to be pardoned.

Melania will be in New York hiding in Trump Tower.

5066-1501503309-2ee155157565e4eeaeda57839557260f.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned
Trump gets rid of the son's of bitches. Obama never had a clue.
You are so right.

Obama never had a clue Trump hired so many Son's of Bitches. Thanks for pointing that out.:udaman:

As someone else pointed out, if you want to know how pino trump feels, ask yourself what HE did about his own criminal activity. If he cared, he would be cleaning up his own act.

He was a crook before the election and he's a crook now.

He does this crap on a Friday night and you can bet he does not do any of it himself. And, speaking of criminal activity -- right now, as we speak, he's off on yet another weekly vacation to one of his resorts.

Grow a pair and stop trying so desperately to hide behind Obama. You assholes are embarrassing yourselves.

You are so right.

Obama never had a clue Trump hired so many Son's of Bitches. Thanks for pointing that out.:udaman:

Its true.

Nobody seems to last longer than a month or two and they're out.

Why can't trump find, hired and keep good people? Why does he keep hiring losers?

Last edited:
  • Banned

As someone else pointed out, if you want to know how pino trump feels, ask yourself what HE did about his own criminal activity. If he cared, he would be cleaning up his own act.

He does this crap on a Friday night and you can bet he does not do any of it himself. And, speaking of criminal activity -- right now, as we speak, he's off on yet another weekly vacation to one of his resorts.

Grow a pair and stop trying so desperately to hide behind Obama. You assholes are embarrassing yourselves.
Trump's foundation is still under criminal investigation. Wonder how they will blame that on Obama or Hillary?

Donald Trump unable to dissolve charitable foundation due to criminal probe

Trump Foundation admits to violating ban on ‘self-dealing,’ new filing to IRS shows

Trump Is Using Campaign Funds to Pay Mounting Legal Bills in Russia Investigation – Mother Jones

And they don't even talk about the criminal organization known as the Trump Foundation. Too much other news.

• Banned
You are so right.

Its true.

Nobody seems to last longer than a month or too and they're out.

Why can't trump find, hired and keep good people? Why does he keep hiring losers?
Because that's what he attracts. Would you want to work for a racist under criminal investigation? He couldn't pay you enough to cover legal fees. Only Trump and his kids legal fees are paid by the Republican Party. Everyone else is on their own.

RNC taps legal account to help pay for lawyers for President Trump and son Donald Jr. in Russia probes

RNC says it has spent over $400,000 on Trump family's legal bills

Steve Bannon
Mike Dubke
Mike Flynn
Sebastian Gorka
K.T. McFarland
Reince Priebus
Anthony Scaramucci
Sean Spicer
Katie Wlsh
Ezra Cohen-Watnick
Tera Dahl
Derek Harvey
Rich Higgins
Michael C. Short

These were the people fired, dismissed, reassigned or they "resigned". And it's not even been a year.

And don’t forget Sally Yates and James Comey even though they were FBI and not part of the cabinet.

And now the Price has been cut. And he didn't resign from a cushy government job. They call it that to save face.

Another Trump Cabinet Member Gets Wrist Slapped for Abusing Taxpayer Money for Private Jets

And don't forget. Someone is going to be the fall guy for this debacle in Puerto Rico.

You have FEMA Administrator Brock Long who so far has done a crappy job. But I think someone "higher" will have to pay for this debacle. Maybe Secretary of Homeland Security Elaine Duke. She's not very well known. Many of the famous cabinet members already left.

Pretty soon, Trump is going to be sitting alone with Ivanka, Jared, and Vladimir Putin.

You must really miss the Hag & Co.

Did the Hag give you the woods?

Steve Bannon
Mike Dubke
Mike Flynn
Sebastian Gorka
K.T. McFarland
Reince Priebus
Anthony Scaramucci
Sean Spicer
Katie Wlsh
Ezra Cohen-Watnick
Tera Dahl
Derek Harvey
Rich Higgins
Michael C. Short

I don't know any "hag".
But I saw a guy on TV ask a black guy what color his d*** was and he answered, "Every shade of your mother's lipsticks".

Steve Bannon
Mike Dubke
Mike Flynn
Sebastian Gorka
K.T. McFarland
Reince Priebus
Anthony Scaramucci
Sean Spicer
Katie Wlsh
Ezra Cohen-Watnick
Tera Dahl
Derek Harvey
Rich Higgins
Michael C. Short

I don't know any "hag".
But I saw a guy on TV ask a black guy what color his d*** was and he answered, "Every shade of your mother's lipsticks".

Hillary The Hag Clinton

Steve Bannon
Mike Dubke
Mike Flynn
Sebastian Gorka
K.T. McFarland
Reince Priebus
Anthony Scaramucci
Sean Spicer
Katie Wlsh
Ezra Cohen-Watnick
Tera Dahl
Derek Harvey
Rich Higgins
Michael C. Short

I don't know any "hag".

Hillary The Hag Clinton
OMG! She was in Trump's cabinet? I didn't know that.

Steve Bannon
Mike Dubke
Mike Flynn
Sebastian Gorka
K.T. McFarland
Reince Priebus
Anthony Scaramucci
Sean Spicer
Katie Wlsh
Ezra Cohen-Watnick
Tera Dahl
Derek Harvey
Rich Higgins
Michael C. Short

I don't know any "hag".

Hillary The Hag Clinton
OMG! She was in Trump's cabinet? I didn't know that.

No

Trump's foundation is still under criminal investigation. Wonder how they will blame that on Obama or Hillary?

Trump Foundation admits to violating ban on ‘self-dealing,’ new filing to IRS shows

Trump Is Using Campaign Funds to Pay Mounting Legal Bills in Russia Investigation – Mother Jones

And they don't even talk about the criminal organization known as the Trump Foundation. Too much other news.
So hes not going to jail for Russia collusion anymore? You guys keep saying hes going to jail, but it never happens. :cuckoo:

So hes not going to jail for Russia collusion anymore? You guys keep saying hes going to jail, but it never happens. :cuckoo:
Wait.

I thought I got everybody. But I only listed 16. Just now, on TV, they listed 19.

At this time during the Obama administration there were 5. And it was for things like "a bad fit" and "a picture of Air Force One" too close to the Statue of Liberty.

For Trump, it's all about corruption.

Course, Republicans like corruption. They expect it.

I thought I got everybody. But I only listed 16. Just now, on TV, they listed 19.

At this time during the Obama administration there were 5. And it was for things like "a bad fit" and "a picture of Air Force One" too close to the Statue of Liberty.

For Trump, it's all about corruption.

Course, Republicans like corruption. They expect it.
Obama has no character so he didn't mind having cabinet members with no character like his Tax cheat Tax Secretary for example.

Barry Hussein used the IRS to punish political enemies and the left thought it was fine. President Trump is caught in a damned if you do/don't and the incoherent angry left still criticizes the administration.

You are so right.

Its true.

Donald Trump has poor ethical judgement in appointing people to the Executive. He is guided by the size of their bank balance, white collar background, family connection, or their obsequious attitude toward Trump himself.

You are so right.

Its true.

Donald Trump has poor ethical judgement in appointing people to the Executive. He is guided by the size of their bank balance, white collar background, family connection, or their obsequious attitude toward Trump himself.
Wrong, douche bag. He simply doesn't have the media in his pocket so any sleaze his appointees are guilty of doesn't get ignored

Forum List

Back