Trump's endeavors vs Obama's

Just_Saying

Apr 19, 2017
Thus far regarding Trump's so called collusion with Russia, although much smoke (FAKE NEWS) continues to be hyped to fever pitch every day by the liberal biased media who are undoubtedly under orders and being funded by billionaire George Soros, the liberals still after nine months of using their most corrupt investigators haven't managed to produce anything close to a smoking gun.

And even though under enormous pressure from the left, Trump has still managed to accomplish some really good things to help put this country back on track. One of which is finally dealing with the world's number one psychopathic killer, fat boy Kim-Jong Un of N. Korea. Call me crazy but I think if the liberal hacks on the left really cared about this country and weren't strictly acting on behalf of their own personal agendas, they'd be trying to help in this endeavor instead of preoccupying Trump's mind by bombarding the airways with fake propaganda in an attempt to illegitimize his presidency.

I think by now even the most mentally deficient people living in caves around the world would have to know what a criminal Hillary is so I won't bother addressing her behavior but instead focus on the past administration of Barrack Hussein Obama. And why? Because according to recent polls many idiots living in America still believe he was a great president which in itself is completely mind boggling. That said, although the list of his crimes was nearly as long as the Clinton's, I'll just address the most prominent ones that I deemed the most treasonous and detrimental to the nation as a whole.

1. During Obama's first quarter in office he blew money like a sex fiend in a whore house which sunk the country in deep economic despair to the tune of twenty trillion dollars. It was as if he was following a Venezuela playbook on how to monetarily destroy a nation in 100 days. Hard to defend a country and fight wars with no money in the till, right? This while loosening America's borders and taking in hundreds of thousands or millions from the Middle East and advocating to rescind our second amendment rights to bear arms.

2. Following that he introduced well known racists Al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan, the NAACP, and Eric Holder into the mix to help with his next endeavor which was to divide the nation among all races. You know employing the "United we stand, divided we fall" mindset? For months he continued to fan the flames of racism by using thugs fresh from the news who had long records whenever possible to incite hate and discourse against the nation's police. Instead of trying to do all he could to find solutions and defuse the situation, he did the exact opposite sending race relations back fifty or so years which was no doubt his intention.

3. While trying to no avail to close Guantanamo Bay and move all the prisoners which was due to an adamant denial by a mostly Republican congress, Obama went around them by using the Iran nuclear deal to obtain the release of the worst which were FIVE TALIBAN COMMANDERS. Ask yourself why was he so hellbent on getting those guys out? And what was the so called deal exactly? The end result must have appeared to anyone paying attention and with any degree of intelligence to be completely one sided. Iran no doubt was ecstatic and probably couldn't wait to sign on the dotted line knowing they would not only get some of their top thug terrorists back so they reorganize and fight another day, but would also receive skids of cash flown to them secretively in the night. But what did America get out of it? One worthless traitor deserter named Bowe Bergdahl, that's what. So either Obama was working for the other side or he is the worst possible negotiater in history. And he did all this on the sly not wanting to involve Congress knowing they would disapprove and rightly so.

4. If our justice system wasn't so completely corrupt, OBama would be currently under investigation for surveilling and unmasking the names of individuals that he claimed was for legitimate reasons to find collusion with Russia although nothing to this day has been found. More and more each day it's looking like a ruse or excuse manufactured simply for the purpose of swaying the 2016 election.

5. The Benghazi incident where Ambassador Stevens, two special forces operatives, and one other were killed after their pleas for additional security were totally ignored.

Instead of listing all Obama did, I have included some links all of which are true, regarding what a horror this past traitor of a president was who is now basking in the sun on yachts and living the high life regardless of all his criminality.

Bottom line Obama clearly was never in it to help America but the exact opposite. His alliance has always been to the Muslim Brotherhood in the Middle East whose agenda is to defeat and take down the U.S.

Docs Back Up Claims for More Security in Benghazi

Top Lawmakers Say White House Broke Law in Bergdahl Deal - NBC News

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...rs-heres-who-they-are/?utm_term=.8665d013b264

US sent plane with $400 million in cash to Iran - CNNPolitics.com

Obama reinstates ‘catch-and-release’ policy for illegal immigrants

Ten Other Times the Obama Administration Broke the Law - The Political Insider

AF Capt. Drops Bombshell Truth About 38 Combat Deaths: Blames Obama!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back