Seven Million Voters Registered in Multiple States

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Do you think the president’s new group will find them? And see the states do something about them? Only time will tell.

It is not against the law for someone to be registered to vote in more than one state.

Hunh?

Many voting officials downplay the significance of voters with double registration, arguing that a tiny number of voters try to cast multiple ballots. But Catherine Engelbrecht, founder of True the Vote, said America never has conducted a comprehensive, nationwide analysis to test that theory.

Let’s check,” she said. “If that’s the case, at least we’ll have appropriate measures to make such a statement.

Why do people register to vote in more than one state? I’m really curious. I thought the whole basis of our system was one vote per citizen. What makes it right to get two or more?

Story @ Study: Seven Million Voters Registered in Multiple States

I believe their should be one exception to multiple registrations. If you live in one state and own a business in another. Still only one vote in Federal elections, but be allowed to vote in local and state elections in states you own a business. Right now, I have no say in how they tax me or regulate me.

It's certainly against the law to vote in a national election in more than one state. It should be pretty easy to enter the names in a computer and cross check on election day. To paraphrase Al Gore, I wonder if there is any controlling authority. If they intentionally violated the law they should be prosecuted. If officials in the democrat or the republican party encourage people to vote more than one time they should be prosecuted also.

A bigger issue are insane voting laws. I can't remember if it was Michigan or Illinois, but they had to stop the recount because the actual votes did not match the reported votes from precincts, and the law says they have to use the reported vote count instead of the actual ballots if there is a discrepancy. Insanity.

Meaningful voter fraud prevention will end the Democrat Party on a national and state level

Forum List

Back