Trumps angry America

An outsider view of the US.

Trumps supporters come across as total fuckwits . But they are just scared.

Its worrying times for the States.

Yes, Trump supporters are ignorant and frightened – but fortunately they make up an angry minority.

And the only thing they’re ‘angry’ about is having lost the last two General Elections.

They look and sound like the brexit crew we have over here. Afraid of facts and happy to back their prejudices.

Fingers crossed that they can be beaten.

They will be....they are a shrinking minority.....one of the reasons they are so angry and afraid.

Jesus said the end days would be filled with liars, liar.

Yes, Trump supporters are ignorant and frightened – but fortunately they make up an angry minority.

And the only thing they’re ‘angry’ about is having lost the last two General Elections.

They look and sound like the brexit crew we have over here. Afraid of facts and happy to back their prejudices.

Fingers crossed that they can be beaten.

Go f@&k you're self prick.

First off, the media doesn't play clips of the best people. Intelligent decent people don't boast the ratings. I can go to any campaign rally of any politician, and find idiots. There are hundreds of examples on youtube. Some of the dumbest people voted for Obama. "I don't have to worry about paying for gas, or paying my mortgage. If we take care of Obama, he'll take care of us". Total idiots.

But it's true for every group. Welcome to Democracy. I've seen some videos from the UK that should absolutely idiotic voters.

Well this what you get with democracy. The rule of the ignorant. Just look at Hillary supporters. How dumb can you be? They openly admit she's lied constantly, but then claim they like her position. You don't see the irony there? How the heck can you claim to like her position, when you can't trust anything she says? Total idiots.

Welcome to Democracy dude.

To translate a Trump supporter, one has to imagine this comment: Man, I hate the fact you can't even kill nigga's no more without em' getting upset about it. I want my country back.

First off, the media doesn't play clips of the best people. Intelligent decent people don't boast the ratings. I can go to any campaign rally of any politician, and find idiots. There are hundreds of examples on youtube. Some of the dumbest people voted for Obama. "I don't have to worry about paying for gas, or paying my mortgage. If we take care of Obama, he'll take care of us". Total idiots.

But it's true for every group. Welcome to Democracy. I've seen some videos from the UK that should absolutely idiotic voters.

Well this what you get with democracy. The rule of the ignorant. Just look at Hillary supporters. How dumb can you be? They openly admit she's lied constantly, but then claim they like her position. You don't see the irony there? How the heck can you claim to like her position, when you can't trust anything she says? Total idiots.

You just hit the nail on the head....At least Hillary supporters, the fools that they all are, admit her faults....you people, you Trump clowns rubber stamp all the fucked up shit this man does and you want to call us stupid and dumb? Pot meet mf kettle and sit the fuck down.

Trump is so terrified of getting the nod today, he jetted off to NY and missed a donor meeting, that's how excited this clown is to represent you fuckin nuts.

To translate a Trump supporter, one has to imagine this comment: Man, I hate the fact you can't even kill nigga's no more without em' getting upset about it. I want my country back.

In years past, I would not only have been offended by this spew, but I would have been pretty angry.
Today, it's not only not worth my time responding to, but you're not worth it as well.
Have a nice life.

You gotta wonder if angry foreign (sodomites?) even live in the real world when they see the anger on the on the U.S. left that resulted in half a dozen Police Officers assassinated and they focus on something they fantasize as "Trump's angry America". I mean WTF are they thinking?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

You just hit the nail on the head....At least Hillary supporters, the fools that they all are, admit her faults....you people, you Trump clowns rubber stamp all the fucked up shit this man does and you want to call us stupid and dumb? Pot meet mf kettle and sit the fuck down.

Trump is so terrified of getting the nod today, he jetted off to NY and missed a donor meeting, that's how excited this clown is to represent you fuckin nuts.

Americans are pissed because the extreme left is trying to take the country in directions they don't want to go.

You gotta wonder if angry foreign (sodomites?) even live in the real world when they see the anger on the on the U.S. left that resulted in half a dozen Police Officers assassinated and they focus on something they fantasize as "Trump's angry America". I mean WTF are they thinking?
More than half a dozen.

5 died in Dallas

3 died in Baton Rouge

One in KC

2 in NYC

All since Ferguson.

And I probably missed some

The people that are thinking this way, do so because they have to. You can't be a left-winger, and not believe lies. It is a fundamental part of their mental brainwashing. Everyone that opposes them is "angry" and "instigates violence".

Throughout history, it's generally the left wing that resorts to violence. The right-wing inherently believes in "rule of law". They know this. That's why they have to make up lies to support their dogma.

View attachment 82189 View attachment 82189

Wow. No wonder Huma loves her.

Thanks. I'll check the video out when I have the chance. It's almost 4 AM here now, so not exactly an opportune moment.

Interesting. I think leftists are total fuckwits. Looks like we have differing opinions. Liberals always assume theirs is more important though.

Forum List

Back