TrumpO losing to Obama’s job Growth Record. TrumpO is a loser. Who is to blame.

[
economist_obama.jpg

Last edited:
Again, YOUR own chart does NOT show GDP receding in 2016.
Try to lie again.
Sure it does. it shows 2.3...….1.9......1.8...….1.8 But even this a BEA doctored chart the original one showed GDP going down to 0.8. :biggrin:

Democrats are so desperate they are reduced to calling people "liars". Don't think the independents aren't noticing. :doubt:

Even the unscrupulous, Democrat-infested, BEA can't save the Demcorats in 2020. They get E for effort though. Pretty astounding that they're able to change numbers that we posted months ago. I'm still shaking my head over that one.

Last edited:
:biggrin: Invitation to Democrats:

Tell the American people that the economy isn't doing well. Do that. :biggrin:

Liar. You said Obama handed Trump a recession. Receding GDP is not a recession; consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth is.

You claim to have taught economics and you demonstrate here you don't even know the badic.
So you need an English lesson too.

Recession - the act of receding; diminishing; lessening. :biggrin:

Try to lie again.
Sure it does. it shows 2.3...….1.9......1.8...….1.8 But even this a BEA doctored chart the original one showed GDP going down to 0.8. :biggrin:

Democrats are so desperate they are reduced to calling people "liars". Don't think the independents aren't noticing. :doubt:
LIAR!

007, post: 23037554
WORST UNEMPLOYMENT EVER,

A President who moves the unemployment rate steadily down five points from his second year to his last year in office is a very successful president on jobs.

Please explain your idiotic analysis.

:biggrin: Invitation to Democrats:

Tell the American people that the economy isn't doing well. Do that. :biggrin:

All I’ve been saying is that TrumpO is on a solid course to be the second President not to have a full year GDP above 3.0%.

TrumpO said that GDP under 3% is an economy that is not doing well and that he would take it well above that.

So take it up with your orange faced buffoon.

Last edited:
YOU DIDN'T BUILD

Stop repeating such lies.

Tell me about the thriving business owner who built all the roads and bridges that bring customers to that business.

The unbelievable American System built that infrastructure. And educated people to work in your thriving business.

YOU DIDN'T BUILD

Stop repeating such lies.

Tell me about the thriving business owner who built all the roads and bridges that bring customers to that business.

The unbelievable American System built that infrastructure. And educated people to work in your thriving business.

There’s no question Obama inartfully phrased those two sentences, but it’s clear from the context what the president was talking about. He spoke of government — including government-funded education, infrastructure and research — assisting businesses to make what he called “this unbelievable American system that we have.”

Government funded? When did government get a decent paying job to fund anything?

The proper term would be taxpayer-funded government.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 23042749
There’s no question Obama inartfully phrased those two sentences, but it’s clear from the context what the president was talking about. He spoke of government — including government-funded education, infrastructure and research — assisting businesses to make what he called “this unbelievable American system that we have.”

Yes. The Romney version is a lie and all the idiots that repeat the claim that Obama said you didn’t build your thriving business are liars.

Thanks for clearing that up for double ought seven.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 23042749

Yes. The Romney version is a lie and all the idiots that repeat the claim that Obama said you didn’t build your thriving business are liars.

Thanks for clearing that up for double ought seven.

Anytime I can highlight more of Obama's whiney twatiness…..I'll be there.

Try to lie again.

2.3...….1.9......1.8...….1.8.....

... is not a recession. You prove yet again you're senile.

All I’ve been saying is that TrumpO is on a solid course to be the second President not to have a full year GDP above 3.0%.

TrumpO said that GDP under 3% is an economy that is not doing well and that he would take it well above that.

So take it up with your orange faced buffoon.
His GDPs have been high and consistent. Obama's were an inconsistent mess.

Like I said >> Tell the American people that the economy isn't doing well. Do that. :biggrin:

Eisenhower created the US interstate highway system.

Over 30 months Obama added almost 1 million more jobs than Trump

Trump entered office on January 20, 2017, and starting with February 2017 he has been President for 30 months. Total job growth during that time has been 5.736 million or 191,000 per month with those results being helped by the tax cut.

Working back from January 2017, Obama’s last month in office, there had been 6.611 million jobs added or 220,000 per month. The difference for the 30 months is 875,000 more jobs or almost 30,000 more per month than Trump.

Note that back in January this year the total difference was only 194,000, which means over the past six months it has increased by 681,000. And looking at the next five months with Obama’s job numbers of 221,000 to 327,000 per month, the gap should only increase and cross 1 million.

Trump’s Economy Is Decelerating

Let’s hear the excuses as to why TrumpO’s greatest economy ever is not even as great as Obama’s for job creation.
BECAUSE ALL THE JOBS THAT WERE LOST
WERE TRICKLING BACK, IDIOT

WE PAID TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS
TO PUT PEOPLE BACK TO WORK

EMPLOYMENT NUMBERS COULD ONLY GO UP

Forum List

Back