Trump won't release taxes (humiliating libs) Yet Obama wouldn't release college transcripts

I've been saying this from day one, and leftists just shrug it off. These clowns don't want it revealed that The Blamer's college records may show him as a foreign exchange student.
Which makes him a non US citizen.
Which makes him ineligible for the presidency.
What was he hiding? Dims don't care.

I've been saying this from day one, and leftists just shrug it off. These clowns don't want it revealed that The Blamer's college records may show him as a foreign exchange student.
Listen up you crazy nut for brains ass holes, Obama has served his country, done his time, its time you neo nuts began feeding off that fat neck white boy in the white house and get over Obama and Hillary.....I knew you bitches would start doing this shit....you got a fucked up president and now all you want to do is deflect from the obvious....you elected a gotdamn fool....own the shit and keep it moving, dumb mf';s

What's the difference?
The difference is that there is no conflict of interest to be found in whatever courses Obama took in college. AFAIK, Trump hasn't authorized the release of his college transcripts. So there's another difference: even though we don't have Trump or Obama's college transcripts, we do have Obama's tax returns from his years as POTUS.

we owe 19 trillion dollars,,,does anyone really care about anyones taxes? what about the 500 million that went down the toilet with solyndra? it was as if it was just pennies when Obama was in office

we owe 19 trillion dollars,,,does anyone really care about anyones taxes? what about the 500 million that went down the toilet with solyndra? it was as if it was just pennies when Obama was in office

Yes they do . Because it can reveal conflicts of interest.

Shit, you fuckers flipped a wig when you found out that Hawaii judge had dinner wh Obama ! But people's taxes don't mean shit ?!

Your hack-ness is embarrassing.

Is there a way to verify that Trump is still being audited by the IRS? If he is, then his excuse still holds. If not, then still does not have to release his tax returns, but that means reneging on his word.

Listen up you crazy nut for brains ass holes, Obama has served his country, done his time, its time you neo nuts began feeding off that fat neck white boy in the white house and get over Obama and Hillary.....I knew you bitches would start doing this shit....you got a fucked up president and now all you want to do is deflect from the obvious....you elected a gotdamn fool....own the shit and keep it moving, dumb mf';s
Is it still Bush's fault?

Forum List

Back