Trump Won't Allow Other Countries and Organizations to Aid Puerto Rico...

Note that the act was lifted in response to Houston and Florida being hit by Harvey and Irma. Why not for Puerto Rico? Trump: "a lot of people that work in the shipping industry…don’t want the Jones Act lifted."

Business over the lives of people... As many have said on different news networks, does Trump understand that the people of Puerto Rico are American citizens???

Piss off with that shit. Trump has been on this before Maria even hit.

Six days, no help. Texas and Florida, 12 hours.

Note that the act was lifted in response to Houston and Florida being hit by Harvey and Irma. Why not for Puerto Rico? Trump: "a lot of people that work in the shipping industry…don’t want the Jones Act lifted."

Business over the lives of people... As many have said on different news networks, does Trump understand that the people of Puerto Rico are American citizens???

Those states also have the interstate & neighboring states. Puerto Rico is an island.

People can call me whatever they want...

I'm just happy that the outcry of the public forced him to change and that Puerto Rico will be getting more help. I know someone that lives there and I feel really sad for what they are dealing with.

You're a lying, partisan hack.

So how are the US agencies fucking up? I don't think they are based on facts.

Since Maria pummeled the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico, FEMA and its federal partners have provided more than 4 million meals, 6 million liters of water, 70,000 tarps and 15,000 rolls of roof sheeting.

An additional 7 million meals and 4 million liters of water are en route to the islands by barge.

What you need to know about the federal response to the crisis in Puerto Rico

Except....

Puerto Rico's aid is trapped in thousands of shipping containers - CNN

Those states also have the interstate & neighboring states. Puerto Rico is an island.

Airdrop? This wasn't a sudden event like an earthquake.

The OP is lying, foreign entities can send aid on their own ships, so long as it comes from a foreign port.

The Jones act was suspended within hours of Texas and Florida's need. Puerto Rico was 8 days. Real Americans should be pissed.

People can call me whatever they want...

I'm just happy that the outcry of the public forced him to change and that Puerto Rico will be getting more help. I know someone that lives there and I feel really sad for what they are dealing with.

You're a lying, partisan hack.

Who is a lying partisan hack?

Trump authorizes waiver to loosen shipping regulations for Puerto Rico - CNNPolitics

Lewdog

No, O-N-E-P-E-R-C-E-N-T-E-R. Was that slow enough for you Russian Hack?

The OP is lying, foreign entities can send aid on their own ships, so long as it comes from a foreign port.

The Jones act was suspended within hours of Texas and Florida's need. Puerto Rico was 8 days. Real Americans should be pissed.

Trump supporters are attacking me because they can't defend his actions. They call me a liar and a hack, yet they haven't, and can't, refute that the words came directly from his mouth. Even John McCain wrote about his disagreement on the decision.

Trump supporters are attacking me because they can't defend his actions. They call me a liar and a hack, yet they haven't, and can't, refute that the words came directly from his mouth. Even John McCain wrote about his disagreement on the decision.

You have to understand that a large number of posters on the USMB are paid Canadians and Russians.

You have to understand that a large number of posters on the USMB are paid Canadians and Russians.

:lmao:

So how are the US agencies fucking up? I don't think they are based on facts.

Since Maria pummeled the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico, FEMA and its federal partners have provided more than 4 million meals, 6 million liters of water, 70,000 tarps and 15,000 rolls of roof sheeting.

An additional 7 million meals and 4 million liters of water are en route to the islands by barge.

What you need to know about the federal response to the crisis in Puerto Rico

Except....

Puerto Rico's aid is trapped in thousands of shipping containers - CNN

And? Would the waiver have affected the difficulties in distribution?

DHS advised the President that it was not necessary to give the waiver at that point in time. He listened to his advisors. DHS made a reassessment with input from all aid agencies and reversed the original decision.

What is your problem?

Forum List

Back