Trump Won't Allow Other Countries and Organizations to Aid Puerto Rico...

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
What the fuck is wrong with this guy? Despite the fact that the United States is CONSTANTLY sending aid and helping other countries when disaster strikes, Trump will not allow other countries and outside agencies to send aid to Puerto Rico... all because an act from 1920 that is all about business and NOT disaster relief. So a guy that points to money for all his decisions, is refusing to allow other countries to reciprocate aid for Americans in need... over a nearly century old law. All while it is being reported that between a third to a half of the residents of the island have no clean drinking water.

"Also called the Merchant Marine Act of 1920, the Jones Act requires all goods shipped between American ports to be on ships built, owned and operated in the United States."

Trump refuses to send more aid to Puerto Rico, citing business interests

Sure he will. Pay DrumpF LLC fees. And you can play save them for profits.

Note that the act was lifted in response to Houston and Florida being hit by Harvey and Irma. Why not for Puerto Rico? Trump: "a lot of people that work in the shipping industry…don’t want the Jones Act lifted."

Business over the lives of people... As many have said on different news networks, does Trump understand that the people of Puerto Rico are American citizens???

What the fuck is wrong with this guy? Despite the fact that the United States is CONSTANTLY sending aid and helping other countries when disaster strikes, Trump will not allow other countries and outside agencies to send aid to Puerto Rico... all because an act from 1920 that is all about business and NOT disaster relief. So a guy that points to money for all his decisions, is refusing to allow other countries to reciprocate aid for Americans in need... over a nearly century old law. All while it is being reported that between a third to a half of the residents of the island have no clean drinking water.

"Also called the Merchant Marine Act of 1920, the Jones Act requires all goods shipped between American ports to be on ships built, owned and operated in the United States."

What's the problem? All the US agencies are in high gear and are successfully delivering aid to Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. Oh I know the problem. You have to slag Trump.

Note that the act was lifted in response to Houston and Florida being hit by Harvey and Irma. Why not for Puerto Rico? Trump: "a lot of people that work in the shipping industry…don’t want the Jones Act lifted."

Business over the lives of people... As many have said on different news networks, does Trump understand that the people of Puerto Rico are American citizens???

Piss off with that shit. Trump has been on this before Maria even hit.

What's the problem? All the US agencies are in high gear and are successfully delivering aid to Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. Oh I know the problem. You have to slag Trump.

What's the problem? Why are you against other countries chipping in to help people in need... that Trump has already said is more difficult than Houston or Florida because it is an island?

He has? Funny... I've seen him getting more attention for his attack on the NFL and NBA, and how the people of Puerto Rico are wondering why he isn't paying more attention to them.

What's the problem? Why are you against other countries chipping in to help people in need... that Trump has already said is more difficult than Houston or Florida because it is an island?

The US agencies have been completely effective in their co ordination from rescue to delivering aid. What's the problem?

WHY WON'T TRUMP LIFT THE JONES ACT? Stop fleeing from the question, Canadian. Do you have family in PR you haven't heard from in 4 days? Do you have family in PR you haven't heard from PERIOD, Canadian??? Tell me that "business interests" are sufficent reason to limit what can be done to help Puerto Rico. Do it, own it, so I can tell you to fuck off and stop wasting my time with your bitchass.

He has? Funny... I've seen him getting more attention for his attack on the NFL and NBA, and how the people of Puerto Rico are wondering why he isn't paying more attention to them.

Give me a freaking break. The people of Puerto Rico can't even get a newspaper to find out what Trump has been doing day to day. Don't hand me that shit.

Here's when Trump moved on PR and the Virgin Islands. Note the date. Before the freaking hurricane hit.

"The president approved an emergency declaration for both the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico earlier this week, unlocking federal resources to the islands. Trump continues to direct federal resources to both the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico in the wake of Hurricane Maria, as well as to Florida and Texas, which were impacted by Hurricanes Irma and Harvey, respectively."

Trump monitoring Hurricane Maria after it hits US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico
by Melissa Quinn | Sep 20, 2017, 4:25 PM

"He and the First Lady send their thoughts and prayers to all those in harm's way," the White House press secretary's office said."

WHY WON'T TRUMP LIFT THE JONES ACT? Stop fleeing from the question, Canadian. Do you have family in PR you haven't heard from in 4 days? Do you have family in PR you haven't heard from PERIOD, Canadian??? Tell me that "business interests" are sufficent reason to limit what can be done to help Puerto Rico. Do it, own it, so I can tell you to fuck off and stop wasting my time with your bitchass.

The aid is being delivered successfully. The rescue operations are in full gear. Go to the fucking FEMA website for your updates like I do. The effort is fabulously coordinated.

What's your fucking issue?

Just the need to bash Trump? Fucking try decaff and go to the FEMA website. Oh and one more time, I'm dual. :)

Give me a freaking break. The people of Puerto Rico can't even get a newspaper to find out what Trump has been doing day to day. Don't hand me that shit.

Here's when Trump moved on PR and the Virgin Islands. Note the date. Before the freaking hurricane hit.

"The president approved an emergency declaration for both the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico earlier this week, unlocking federal resources to the islands. Trump continues to direct federal resources to both the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico in the wake of Hurricane Maria, as well as to Florida and Texas, which were impacted by Hurricanes Irma and Harvey, respectively."

"He and the First Lady send their thoughts and prayers to all those in harm's way," the White House press secretary's office said."

Give you a fucking break? What the fuck is wrong with your critical thinking skills? Are you THAT partisan? WHY TURN DOWN AID FOR PEOPLE IN NEED? You haven't given a single good reason for it... other than to say that Trump and the government has got it handled. No, they don't, and having more aid coming in isn't going to hurt the situation. In fact it would be nice to finally have other countries helping the U.S., as the U.S. sure the fuck helps other countries in need more than enough.

I guess what this just boils down to is that you left wing wankers think the US agencies are fucking up in PR and the Virgin Islands. I'd like to know how you come to that conclusion.

The aid is being delivered successfully. The rescue operations are in full gear. Go to the fucking FEMA website for your updates like I do. The effort is fabulously coordinated.

What's your fucking issue?

Just the need to bash Trump? Fucking try decaff and go to the FEMA website. Oh and one more time, I'm dual. :)

Give you a fucking break? What the fuck is wrong with your critical thinking skills? Are you THAT partisan? WHY TURN DOWN AID FOR PEOPLE IN NEED? You haven't given a single good reason for it... other than to say that Trump and the government has got it handled. No, they don't, and having more aid coming in isn't going to hurt the situation. In fact it would be nice to finally have other countries helping the U.S., as the U.S. sure the fuck helps other countries in need more than enough.

Like I said in my other post you believe that the US agencies are fucking up. Obviously you don't believe they can do the job. You aren't offering anything but your opinion. So I'm not going to change mine.

Forum List

Back