TRUMP WINS AGAIN! "US, Mexico reach agreement on border crisis and tariffs"

Well that should take care of the fake asylum seekers but does nothing about the thousands of Mexicans who pour across our borders.

Under DumBama, NK was testing missiles left and right. They have even made threats against the US. Need links, just ask; glad to provide.

DumBama was the weakest leader we've had since Carter.

There were 12 missile test under Obama, there have been 19 under Trump...so far.

Which of course I already explained.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Why have there been more test under Trump than Obama if Trump is so awesome and scary?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Losers voted for this failure of a president. If the Hague determines the US owes Korea money a plane load of cash will be going there. N. Korea wasn't any problem for us during Obama.

They weren't? My God man, stay away from CNN. They are keeping you totally uninformed.

They weren't. How about you stay away from fox and other alt-right media. They have you so uninformed you think night is day.

Under DumBama, NK was testing missiles left and right. They have even made threats against the US. Need links, just ask; glad to provide.

DumBama was the weakest leader we've had since Carter.
So what's the difference now with the orange pig? Who glorifies the dictator. But yet he is flexing his muscles against Iran.

He's glorifying Un? How, just because he's trying to work out a non-violent deal with him? What do you cultist want, Trump threatening every country with military action if they don't meet our expectations? I thought you on the left were so against war for virtually any situation? The only time military action is acceptable by a President who didn't serve himself is if it's Bill Clinton or DumBama.
How many times I have to tell you I'm not a leftist?..if you have a sheep mentality I dont.

So you forgot quickly that he threatened North Korea now? :)....trump cult you must have the shortest memory.

A joke of an administration. What a shot show.
He is stopping illegal immigration, I know that makes you mad. But I'm not tired of winning!
He is not and he will never be able to ;).

You don't know that. But Trump taking action on people before they even get close to our border is certainly a way to slow it down a lot.
Trump has been barking about building a secure wall border and halting the illegal immigration, none of that has happened.

And why is that? Who stopped him? Who shutdown the government for the longest period of time in our history over not funding the wall?
He did. And he said to blame him for it...you wanna lie about that ?

He is stopping illegal immigration, I know that makes you mad. But I'm not tired of winning!

You don't know that. But Trump taking action on people before they even get close to our border is certainly a way to slow it down a lot.
Trump has been barking about building a secure wall border and halting the illegal immigration, none of that has happened.
It is now, or Mexico will pay. Not tired of winning!
And of course you believed the liar in chief lol.

Poor baby, did you lose because the tariffs were cancelled? Lol!
Huh? How did I loose ? Explain.

Why else would you be upset that we struck a deal with Mexico and tariffs will not be imposed?
I say impose them so it can be felt in ordinary Americans pockets and have a sweet effect on the economy.

We got what we wanted, why impose a tariff?
Where and how ? :)

Yeah because your predictions about Trump has been right. Lol
Always.
No wall
No best health care system
No erasing deficit.
You were saying?
He has kept every promise he could. With all the opposition to him. I think he has done a great job.

I believe him, before I'd believe obama.

That is like saying you would trust Ted Bundy before Jeffrey Dahmer

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Poor baby, did you lose because the tariffs were cancelled? Lol!
Huh? How did I loose ? Explain.

Why else would you be upset that we struck a deal with Mexico and tariffs will not be imposed?
I say impose them so it can be felt in ordinary Americans pockets and have a sweet effect on the economy.

We got what we wanted, why impose a tariff?
Where and how ? :)

Keep up with the news, Google and you will find out why there are not going to be added tariffs on Mexican products today. Have fun researching.

Always.
No wall
No erasing deficit.
You were saying?
He has kept every promise he could. With all the opposition to him. I think he has done a great job.
I stated the wall, health care and most importantly the deficit.

You know what teump did? Bandaided a gushing wound. Is like those idiots that max their credit cards thinking it will pay itself.
How did he make things better if the us owes more?

Sure you do...he says that about you all the time.

Always.
No wall
No erasing deficit.
You were saying?

so it is no different than it was before Trump.

Always.
No wall
No erasing deficit.
You were saying?

so it is no different than it was before Trump.
Looking at the deficit he made it worse.

Always.
No wall
No erasing deficit.
You were saying?
I stated the wall, health care and most importantly the deficit.

You know what teump did? Bandaided a gushing wound. Is like those idiots that max their credit cards thinking it will pay itself.
How did he make things better if the us owes more?

You are right, he has done nothing differently than the last few presidents.

That and he wins now with 503 Electoral votes due to Dim Tard states giving EC votes to National Popular Vote Winner.

Trump predicted to get 53% of Popular vote this time around.

Forum List

Back