TRUMP WINS AGAIN! "US, Mexico reach agreement on border crisis and tariffs"

So I guess we don't need that wall now. Right?

You inbreds will literally believe anything that your overlords shovel down your throat.

Does "if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor" ring any bells? "Inbreds", huh?

You inbreds will literally believe anything that your overlords shovel down your throat.
Leftists are so predictable.

Every time Trump and America win they fall on the ground and start kicking their feet.

TDS fits are at least entertaining.

So is the wall needed still?

good-witch-trump-still-president.jpg

I'm glad you're at least self aware enough to realize you're not intelligent.
Thou pribbling toad-spotted tyrant!

Dirty Communists and Fascists are livid that America would DARE to protect it's borders and it's citizens.

Everyone angry over this is enraged that horrible child trafficking, drug running and gang related activities are interrupted.

Now if only there was a way to confirm this historical great action is actually taking place.

I read no more catch and release either . No matter where they come from We get to eject them right back into Mexico
and they have to face a Mexican judge.

thats a win n a half

Leftists are so predictable.

Every time Trump and America win they fall on the ground and start kicking their feet.

TDS fits are at least entertaining.

So is the wall needed still?

We'll get some wall up one way or another .......government or not . who the fuck do you think we are ?lazy stupid half a fag authoritarian nazi leftards ?

told we dont care who pays for it ..i reached into my pocket

Know who supports us in spirit? Trump

YES just the THREAT OF A 5% TARIFF and the U.S. wins everything Trump wanted...

So Mexico promises they will do their best to stop the evil illegals from invading the homeland and now it's time to celebrate....

Maybe I'm a bit cynical but I don't really trust politicians when they promise to do something... allthough Mexican politicians have a reputation for being trustworthy...

:coffee:

Trump "won" with N. Korea too.

Losers keep dreaming of American failure.

Fortunately for America, and therefore too bad for you, that Nork is still less problematic than when Obama left office.

Kim has probably realized by now there won't be a plane load of cash coming his way while Trump is POTUS.

Losers keep dreaming of American failure.

Fortunately for America, and therefore too bad for you, that Nork is still less problematic than when Obama left office.

Kim has probably realized by now there won't be a plane load of cash coming his way while Trump is POTUS.

Losers voted for this failure of a president. If the Hague determines the US owes Korea money a plane load of cash will be going there. N. Korea wasn't any problem for us during Obama.

Mexico Agreed to Take Border Actions Months Before Trump Announced Tariff Deal

The deal to avert tariffs that President Trump announced with great fanfare on Friday night consists largely of actions that Mexico had already promised to take in prior discussions with the United States over the past several months, according to officials from both countries who are familiar with the negotiations.

Losers voted for this failure of a president. If the Hague determines the US owes Korea money a plane load of cash will be going there. N. Korea wasn't any problem for us during Obama.

The deal to avert tariffs that President Trump announced with great fanfare on Friday night consists largely of actions that Mexico had already promised to take in prior discussions with the United States over the past several months, according to officials from both countries who are familiar with the negotiations.

Haha.

Losers vote for a POTUS that takes orders from the Hague.

Unlike the CrackHead that preceded him, Trump is Making America Great Again, not Terrorists, and he doesn't kneel before unAmerican groups.

Forum List

Back